High Court Fight Looms Over Right To ...

High Court Fight Looms Over Right To Carry A Gun

There are 23 comments on the CBS Local story from Dec 16, 2012, titled High Court Fight Looms Over Right To Carry A Gun. In it, CBS Local reports that:

The next big issue in the national debate over guns - whether people have a right to be armed in public - is moving closer to Supreme Court review.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#1 Dec 16, 2012
"...the right of the people to keep and bear arms only in their homes shall not be infringed."

“Why call 911? 1911 is faster”

Since: Feb 08

Wesley Chapel, FL

#2 Dec 16, 2012
Tory II wrote:
"...the right of the people to keep and bear arms only in their homes shall not be infringed."
Only in their homes? Youíre an anti-gun nut.

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#3 Dec 16, 2012
eternal cynic wrote:
Only in their homes? Youíre an anti-gun nut.
You're a liar because all antigun communists are liars.

I own an AR-15 and I hate Govt. You don't, you love the Obama Govt.

“Why call 911? 1911 is faster”

Since: Feb 08

Wesley Chapel, FL

#4 Dec 16, 2012
Tory II wrote:
<quoted text>You're a liar because all antigun communists are liars.
I own an AR-15 and I hate Govt. You don't, you love the Obama Govt.
But, you clearly stated the right to keep and bear arms only in their homes. Mayor Bloomberg would love you.

So what, I own an AR-15 as well. Itís ok, nothing special.

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#5 Dec 16, 2012
eternal cynic wrote:
But, you clearly stated the right to keep and bear arms only in their homes. Mayor Bloomberg would love you.
So what, I own an AR-15 as well. Itís ok, nothing special.
Why did it have quotes, dummy ?

You're a gun-hater and a communist.
you need

Huntsville, AL

#6 Dec 16, 2012
Tory II wrote:
<quoted text>You're a liar because all antigun communists are liars.
I own an AR-15 and I hate Govt. You don't, you love the Obama Govt.
to be locked up - or at least questioned - you are unstable
News Skeptic

Cross Plains, TX

#7 Dec 16, 2012
Illinois State Rifle Association Offers Concealed Carry Advice To Illinois Citizens

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/illin...

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#8 Dec 17, 2012
you need wrote:
to be locked up - or at least questioned - you are unstable
Are you posting from North Korea ??

“Why call 911? 1911 is faster”

Since: Feb 08

Wesley Chapel, FL

#9 Dec 18, 2012
Tory II wrote:
<quoted text>Why did it have quotes, dummy ?
You're a gun-hater and a communist.
Does your hippo store you in a rubber room at night?

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#10 Dec 18, 2012
eternal cynic wrote:
Does your hippo store you in a rubber room at night?
Are you in North Korea ?

“Why call 911? 1911 is faster”

Since: Feb 08

Wesley Chapel, FL

#11 Dec 18, 2012
Tory II wrote:
<quoted text>Are you in North Korea ?
No, but your mother is.
NOTthechildren

Pottstown, PA

#12 Dec 18, 2012
Some states have open carry. I even remember seeing carriers at a presidential speech. Guess what, no problems or shootings. The secret service had all the targets pre selected.

If you can own a gun how can you not carry it or transport it.

Wonder if the administration stills has blackmail material on Justice Roberts or another justice. Or is owed anymore political favors.
Researcher

Waco, TX

#13 Dec 18, 2012
Tory II wrote:
<quoted text>Why did it have quotes, dummy ?
You're a gun-hater and a communist.
Aw, come on. How about some consistency here?

How many gun haters and communists want to "Evict Obama" like that guy does?

Jump to conclusions much, do you?

He's toying with you.

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#14 Dec 18, 2012
Researcher wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw, come on. How about some consistency here?
How many gun haters and communists want to "Evict Obama" like that guy does?
Jump to conclusions much, do you?
He's toying with you.
Funny ! He loves Obama and hates Walmart.

“Why call 911? 1911 is faster”

Since: Feb 08

Wesley Chapel, FL

#15 Dec 20, 2012
Tory II wrote:
<quoted text>Funny ! He loves Obama and hates Walmart.
What makes you think I like Obama? I did somewhat like him in 2007, that was short lived.

Howís your hippo?

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#16 Dec 21, 2012
eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes you think I like Obama? I did somewhat like him in 2007, that was short lived.
Howís your hippo?
You're a pos communist. You voted for an antigun communist.

Your many cop buddies here at Topix voted for him too.

In 2007 it was common-knowledge Obama was one of the most antigun politicians in Illinois.

YOU are not a proponent of gunrights, you're an antigun poser. Most likely you're either a pig or a pig collaborator. Nothing about you is good. You're all fk'ed up .

“Why call 911? 1911 is faster”

Since: Feb 08

Wesley Chapel, FL

#17 Dec 21, 2012
Tory II wrote:
<quoted text>You're a pos communist. You voted for an antigun communist.
Your many cop buddies here at Topix voted for him too.
In 2007 it was common-knowledge Obama was one of the most antigun politicians in Illinois.
YOU are not a proponent of gunrights, you're an antigun poser. Most likely you're either a pig or a pig collaborator. Nothing about you is good. You're all fk'ed up .
I voted for Romney if you really must know. He wasnít my first choice but I knew Obama had to go. My idea of the ideal ticket next presidential race is Paul Ryan running with Marco Rubio.

Meanwhile at the liberal Tory household youíre preparing a holiday meal thatíll include government cheese and anything else youíre able to buy with your food stamps. Youíre now at 18 years unemployed? Get your free Obama phone yet?
It is

Huntsville, AL

#18 Dec 21, 2012
Tory II wrote:
<quoted text>You're a pos communist. You voted for an antigun communist.
Your many cop buddies here at Topix voted for him too.
In 2007 it was common-knowledge Obama was one of the most antigun politicians in Illinois.
YOU are not a proponent of gunrights, you're an antigun poser. Most likely you're either a pig or a pig collaborator. Nothing about you is good. You're all fk'ed up .
funny watching crazy and crazier duke it out.
Besara

Omaha, NE

#19 Dec 21, 2012
It is wrote:
<quoted text>
funny watching me act like the asshole I am.
Indeed!

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#20 Dec 22, 2012
eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
I voted for Romney if you really must know. He wasnít my first choice but I knew Obama had to go. My idea of the ideal ticket next presidential race is Paul Ryan running with Marco Rubio.
Meanwhile at the liberal Tory household youíre preparing a holiday meal thatíll include government cheese and anything else youíre able to buy with your food stamps. Youíre now at 18 years unemployed? Get your free Obama phone yet?
You lie, you voted for Obama because he's antigun. I've proved you're a communist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Life Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ann Coulter's Anti-Semitism Runs Deep (May '16) 53 min Valerie 312
News Blue Owl pie makes Oprah's list of favorite things (Jan '12) 8 hr guest 9
News The best ways to cook asparagus 9 hr weaponX 8
News Millions on food stamps at risk under Trump's c... 17 hr Trump forever 3
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) 21 hr John 4,952
News Message of peace to Islam's detractors on the o... Sat And burn your Koran 1
News Food for thought: Why some of us believe a sust... Sat Ontario Farmer 1
More from around the web