9-year-old Pakistani girl kidnapped a...

9-year-old Pakistani girl kidnapped and gang-raped

There are 11 comments on the Russia Taday story from Jan 5, 2013, titled 9-year-old Pakistani girl kidnapped and gang-raped. In it, Russia Taday reports that:

Indian prosecutors revealed shocking details about a recent infamous gang-rape. A juvenile suspect was the most brutal abuser: He reportedly pulled out the victim's intestine, and offered to toss her out of the bus.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Russia Taday.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#1 Jan 5, 2013
Shocking. Hope the rapists are cought and gets Phansi.
xxx

Stoney Creek, Canada

#2 Jan 5, 2013
If this is true then those men should be hanged.

Location hidden

#3 Jan 5, 2013
xxx wrote:
If this is true then those men should be hanged.
What bit of it you feel is not true.
red red red

Worcester, UK

#4 Jan 7, 2013
Hang them by the balls..

Location hidden

#5 Jan 7, 2013
Some people go to extremes. Today a woman got 17 years prison for
Beating her son to death for not memorising Quaran.. She put his body on fire to
Save herself from conviction. Horrible mother.
desouza

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Jan 7, 2013
Humhainna wrote:
Some people go to extremes. Today a woman got 17 years prison for
Beating her son to death for not memorising Quaran.. She put his body on fire to
Save herself from conviction. Horrible mother.
indeed
Samina

Ashburn, VA

#8 Jan 8, 2013
Its common

Location hidden

#9 Jan 8, 2013
Samina wrote:
Its common
Samina ji iss duniya main zulam iss liyay hotly hain ke hum log chup rehtay hain. Please chup mut raho aur duniya ko bataao kee mairy sath ya dost Kay saggy ya rishtaydaar Kay sath ya kissi doosray Kay sath aisa zulam ho raha ho agar koi mada kar sakta hai to karay. Please khul kar likhna request hai aapko.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#10 Jan 8, 2013
This is a very sad situation that has happened here in Pakistan, and I hope all culprits are tried and convicted, but why don't you mention anything that is happening in your own country on this forum. News that have made international headlines regarding a gang rape in New Delhi. Well I guess that would be no doubt be inconvenient for you and does NOT serve the purpose of why you come on this forum.
FINELINE...

These two recent cases in Pakistan coincide with a horrifying gang-rape in India that claimed the life of a 23-year-old student raped on a bus by six men, the youngest of whom reportedly was a minor. The six men have all been charged with murder, gang-rape, attempted murder, kidnapping and other felonies. They are expected to appear in court on Monday.

The incident has drawn international attention to the high rates of violence against women in India, where rape victims often do not report to the police for fear of shaming their families or being ignored by law enforcement
Samina

Ashburn, VA

#11 Jan 8, 2013
Hex guys its not good but we can't do anything in india we can't stop this type of rape
dcg

Karachi, Pakistan

#12 Jan 8, 2013
Samina wrote:
Hex guys its not good but we can't do anything in india we can't stop this type of rape
yes u r rite is no good this yar

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Life Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ramadan is the strongest antidote for Islamophobia 6 hr Old Pom 8
News Commissioners warn against personal fireworks i... 6 hr Dennis 9
News Parade tradition: Stars, Stripes & Cartersville... 7 hr Scrumpty 1
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) 8 hr Patrick 4,485
News Canada Day celebrations will take over Bronte i... 10 hr pretty closed club 1
News Lawyer: Bullying Led To Shooting In Waikiki (Nov '11) 10 hr gotrump 5
News I have not converted to Islam, Ayefele refutes ... 11 hr Bloodthirsty muslims 1
More from around the web