rampid bullying in the washingtonvill...

rampid bullying in the washingtonville school district

Posted in the Life Forum

Kelly

Monticello, NY

#1 May 11, 2012
I am a parent of a child that attends this school district. Since the beggining of the year, my child has been sexually harassed, bullied, physically assaulted, as well as has threats on her life thru 2 text messages. When I went to the police, twice I was DISMISSED. My child because of this has a severe medical condition brought on by all the stress they have endured. Recently, my child was punched in the face out of no where. Upon investigation, an anti bullying program called the CARE Initiave, which is one of the top anti bullying programs was introduced to the Board to instill as an ongoing program in the schools. It was immidiatly refused. PARENTS, PLEASE BE AWARE OF WHAT IS GOING ON. For I know of many other children whom have contimplated suicide due to this treatment and I no longer can stand by and do nothing. WE NEED STRENGTH IN NUMBERS. Please contact me and hopefully if we can get enough Parents together, we can do something to protect our childrern. MAKE A DIFFERENCE, TAKE A STAND !!!
Paul

Red Hook, NY

#2 Jun 8, 2012
Kelly,
My daughter will be entering the Washingtonville Middle School in September as a 6th grader. I would like to talk to you further about the experiences you describe in your posting.
Thank you...
Sue

Middletown, NY

#3 Dec 20, 2012
Kelly,
My daughter is also a 6th grader at washibgtiobville middle school. I hope everything has been going better for her. I'm sure my daughter would love to make a new friend. Please keep us updated.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Life Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sweet Poison Cupcake expands at Village Gate 5 hr The Art of the Co... 1
News Is Chick-fil-A the best fast chicken sandwich? 7 hr The Art of the Co... 33
News 'Undocumented' but inspiring (Nov '12) 7 hr Everywhere 154
News Ted Nugent Wants Those On Welfare To Forfeit Ri... (Dec '12) 11 hr JohnInLa 57
News Intelligent Design's One Valid Scientific Point 12 hr Aunty Christ 97
News Sydney Mines group has new release 16 hr gpnscainfo 2
News Member of Outlaws motorcycle club says raid vio... (Feb '10) 17 hr Donnie Brasco 48