Charlottesville Gets Ready for Downto...

Charlottesville Gets Ready for Downtown New Year's Celebration - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA N...

There are 3 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Dec 31, 2012, titled Charlottesville Gets Ready for Downtown New Year's Celebration - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA N.... In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

Preparations for Charlottesville's biggest party of the year are underway. Thousands are expected to flood the downtown mall New Year's Eve for First Night Virginia.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

Jack Bauer

Alexandria, VA

#1 Dec 31, 2012
This 2 Nd oldest new years event will be the best ever, as the city was wise to hire the finest event company new to C-ville area, keeping you above the crowd Will be fantastic !Please all go & enjoy the event , lots of indoor fun & rain will not start till after 4 am. Happy new year C-ville !
Walose

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Dec 31, 2012
Groove train will tear it up at main street arena wooooooooooo!
CvilleGordo

Charlottesville, VA

#3 Dec 31, 2012
Ah yes; the annual "let's try to convince the public that New Year's Eve on the downtown mall is about something besides drinking in bars" event.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Life Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mother, 2 Kids Go Missing In Highlands Ranch 21 min Captain Dunghorse 5
News Things to do in the Scranton area this weekend 48 min Hungry 2
News Magnificent Macedonia is one of Europe's undisc... 1 hr MACEDONIA is HELL... 267
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) 2 hr Eagle 12 4,907
News Backyard chickens spur debate in central Ohio c... 5 hr They cannot kill ... 3
News Why I still love this community 8 hr Will Dockery 12
News Muslim Americans in government wait to learn wh... 11 hr Marie-Luise_J 2
More from around the web