Genealogy Query - GAUDIO

Oct 7, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Cousinconnect.com

Searching for a Gaudio relative who went from Piedimonte d'Alife, Caserta, Italy, to Argentina in the late 1800s or early 1900s. via Cousinconnect.com

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Steve M

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2008

did you have any luck with finding info on Piedimonte D'alif genealogy.
Belgiorno

North Smithfield, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2011

Looking for information about Antonio Belgiorno born in 1875 in Alife came to US in April 1900 on the ship Manilla to Ellis Island then settle with his brother-inlaw Antonio Angelillo was married to Agnes Angelillo and had a son Patricio
Ray Follaco

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2011

Steve M wrote:
did you have any luck with finding info on Piedimonte D'alif genealogy.
Hi,have you found any info on Piedimonte d"Alife? I might be able to help. My family is from there and I happen to own a home there. The name was changed about 1970 to Piedimonte Matese. It is a very nice town. I own a home in the historic part of town on that is called the sacalelle. They are stairs that go from Piazza San Domenico to via Cila. What are family names connected with your family? My grandmother's maiden name was Capobianco, her father Michele was the sacristan. of the Church of San Marcellino. My grandfather was a Brasile, there are none left however in Piedimonte in that he was the only of his siblings to marry.. If you'd like to e mail any questions, my e mail address is rf81019@yahoo.com. I'm always happy to help a paesano. Ray
Carmen Paz

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Looking for information about the Borino Family. Four brothers, Ferdinando, Michele, Antonio, Pietro, and later little Sabatino, moved from Casserta, Maddaloni to Santiago de Cuba, Cuba in the 1920's. They were tailors and merchants but after my grand father (in-law) Ferdinando died in 1947, they all moved back to Italy. I am most interested in Michele's daughter's Gloria and Giaconda, born in 1923 & 1925. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••