'Welcome back, Rusty'

'Welcome back, Rusty'

There are 52 comments on the Appalachian Journal story from Sep 14, 2012, titled 'Welcome back, Rusty'. In it, Appalachian Journal reports that:

The Ronceverte City Council welcomed their former assistant chief of police, Rusty Byer back to the department, but now as the city's new chief of police.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Appalachian Journal.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Histercialburg

Princeton, WV

#1 Sep 16, 2012
I'll bet that that chief Stover's rear looks like a cave after Officer Byers broke that big one off in him! LMBO
Lol

United States

#2 Sep 16, 2012
It's funny that Rusty is back in Ronceverte after saying he left because they were going broke and wouldn't have a police department much longer. That cat needs to make up his mind.
Chrysalis

United States

#3 Sep 16, 2012
Welcome back Rusty !
Well

United States

#4 Sep 16, 2012
How long will he stay this time?
cherry forever

United States

#5 Sep 17, 2012
Is he hot and does anyone have any pictures?
Ronceverte lady

Ridgeview, WV

#6 Sep 19, 2012
I am so glad Rusty is back and is really the Chief now.
Oh now

United States

#7 Sep 20, 2012
The Chief....lmao. We do not need a police dept in ronceverte..... It is a zero stop light town!
rusty

Springfield, NJ

#8 Sep 20, 2012
Glad to have you back Chief Rusty!
Lmao

United States

#9 Sep 20, 2012
You'll only have him until the FBI, CIA, Secret Service, U.S. Marshals and every other law enforcement agency across the country calls and begs him to come work for them.
Oh now

United States

#10 Sep 20, 2012
Lmao wrote:
You'll only have him until the FBI, CIA, Secret Service, U.S. Marshals and every other law enforcement agency across the country calls and begs him to come work for them.
So you have met rusty I see. Lol
Anonymous

United States

#12 Sep 20, 2012
I hope he chokes on his spit and dies in his sleep. <<3 xoxo
Jim

Alkol, WV

#13 Sep 20, 2012
Best officer we have had in Ronceverte for a long time. He may make you madd but thats because he does his dam job. He works hard for the good poeple of Ronceverte. Glad he is back!!
Spelling Police

United States

#14 Sep 20, 2012
Jim wrote:
Best officer we have had in Ronceverte for a long time. He may make you madd but thats because he does his dam job. He works hard for the good poeple of Ronceverte. Glad he is back!!
That's fine, but what about the people?
you are a douche

Capon Bridge, WV

#15 Sep 21, 2012
I'm the spelling police. i'm better than you because I can spell. WHATTA DOUCHE !
Spelling Police

United States

#16 Sep 21, 2012
you are a douche wrote:
I'm the spelling police. i'm better than you because I can spell. WHATTA DOUCHE !
Epic fail, "whatta" is not a correct word.
lol

United States

#17 Sep 21, 2012
I heard he was going to be fired from the LPD but couldn't get anymore out of the person that said it, any truth to the rumor?
Jim

Elizabeth, WV

#18 Sep 22, 2012
lol wrote:
I heard he was going to be fired from the LPD but couldn't get anymore out of the person that said it, any truth to the rumor?
No truth to that! He just likes Ronceverte and wanted to come back and do the job he was doing before he left!!
train 114

Kenna, WV

#19 Sep 22, 2012
wish he would have stayed in lewisburg,he is a good officer but i think that now he is chief in ronceverte you will have a department that you can be proud of,he will work hard and do right and expect his officers to do the same.
Lmao

United States

#20 Sep 22, 2012
Ronceverte is too damn small to even need a police department!
angled

Dunbar, WV

#22 Sep 23, 2012
Why are there so many haters in this world? is your lives so miserable that you must try to bring down everyone with you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Life Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Diagnosing Trump: Did America elect a madman? 8 min Rico from East Lo... 280
News Roy Moore's sexual assault allegations cloud Al... 17 min youll shoot your ... 208
News Franken spokesman: Senator won't resign, doing ... 4 hr lighterthanyou 9
News This Thanksgiving, I'm thankful for being born gay 5 hr RICH SLAVE 28
News Free Woods: 19th century community unique in area (Feb '11) 7 hr Draius Jesse Ballard 6
News Star Tribune: Franken Wona t Resign, Staffer Says 7 hr General Kabaka Oba 31
News JonBenet: Paula Woodward on New Book, John Rams... (Apr '17) 8 hr Buck Naked 8
More from around the web