Year in Review Movie Lounge opens in Fort Smith

Dec 23, 2012 Full story: Examiner.com

In May of 2012, a unique restaurant opened in Fort Smith . This restaurant did not offer a new dining concept, but rather took an old concept, expanded it and glamorized it to create not just a restaurant but an entertainment venue.

Full Story
Gastronomer

Fort Smith, AR

#1 Dec 27, 2012
I hate to say it, but the service was the worst when we dined there. We had a party of 30 people. The orders were confused and the food presentation was out of order. We had to tell the wait help who orderd what when the food arrived. Some tables were into the main course while others were getting the salad or even the dessert ahead of the maincourse. The tables were too close together needlessly and the help was tripping over the patrons. After awhile some management type guy showed-up but the damage had already been done.

For the price,I'll dine somewhere else after a movie or theater show.
same here

Fort Smith, AR

#2 Dec 27, 2012
Gastronomer wrote:
I hate to say it, but the service was the worst when we dined there. We had a party of 30 people. The orders were confused and the food presentation was out of order. We had to tell the wait help who orderd what when the food arrived. Some tables were into the main course while others were getting the salad or even the dessert ahead of the maincourse. The tables were too close together needlessly and the help was tripping over the patrons. After awhile some management type guy showed-up but the damage had already been done.
For the price,I'll dine somewhere else after a movie or theater show.
Same here. Almost exact experience.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Life Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Five simple steps to reduce type-2 diabetes 47 min Nobody 2 Special 2
Sexy Halloween costumes . . . for little girls? (Oct '08) 51 min Cuminbaldhole 97
DUI enforcment planned through new year 1 hr Bobstherapist 37
Why do I often crave eating clay? (Jan '09) 1 hr facefaceface 8,813
Teen charged in fatal Ohio mall shooting, robbe... 5 hr Akingu 1
Wholesale Sexy Lingerie,Leggings,Costume and Fa... (Oct '13) 8 hr jack harden 10
BJ's Cafe: The biscuits are calling you (Mar '11) 16 hr Jimmys Girl 36
More from around the web