Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66310 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Truth

Rome, GA

#81507 Dec 28, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>People like Be Untruthful and Pee are leftists. Leftists generally look upon evil as good and good as evil. I.E. Trayvon was a good little boy by hiding in the darkness and attacking an adult with a gun. Zimmerman was walking through his own complex where he lived and paid taxes, and shot a 6'(child) that attacked him, so Zimmerman is evil.

In the twisted minds of leftists, Zimmerman should have allowed himself to be assaulted and even killed simply because he ran after Martin for a few short seconds. In the twisted minds of leftists, that would have been the proper thing to do according to the Liberal handbook.
Sick twisted ignorant bunch. Same kind of morons that are running this country in the ground.
Citizen 1

Spokane, WA

#81509 Dec 29, 2013
I need to ask yet again. Did thug Zimmerman kill himself yet? I will ask that question on a daily basis. Reply, if you cannot help yourself, but I don't read your words.

Come on George. Kill yourself! That is what the majority of the nation would like. And, yes, the better majority.
Bannedagain4

Torrance, CA

#81510 Dec 29, 2013
Citizen 1 wrote:
I need to ask yet again. Did thug Zimmerman kill himself yet? I will ask that question on a daily basis. Reply, if you cannot help yourself, but I don't read your words.
Come on George. Kill yourself! That is what the majority of the nation would like. And, yes, the better majority.
Negative thinking , Crisco , The majority of American's are tired of thugs and those who support them ,Change you evil ways before the New Year Suicide if a mortal sin. Zimmerman has no reason to kill himself , He may kill a few more evil, black thugs to celebrate the New Years ,though.

Here is to wishing Trayvon will have a Happy new Years in that cough syrup bottle Slobrina buried his ashes in .
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#81512 Dec 29, 2013
Citizen 1 wrote:
A majority of people in this forum would like you to quit posting unless you have something to write that doesn't make you look like a 13 year old.
Citizen 1

Spokane, WA

#81513 Dec 29, 2013
Kill yourself George, as you are guilty of killing an innocent child. Die George. It won't be too long. Hahahaha....
Citizen 1

Spokane, WA

#81514 Dec 29, 2013
Ding dong, George is Dead...or will be. What a free loading child killer.
Citizen 1

Spokane, WA

#81515 Dec 29, 2013
George will be DEAD soon, by his own hand. What a free loading Mexican. No, not all Mexicans are free loaders. This one is though. Hahahaha
darkfail

New York, NY

#81518 Dec 29, 2013
Them animals always FAIL.
Truth

Rome, GA

#81521 Dec 29, 2013
Citizen 1 wrote:

The good majority is already satisfied with the termination of a thug in self defense. The victim was acquitted. One less thug is a good thing. Get over it loser.
Truth

Rome, GA

#81522 Dec 29, 2013
Citizen 1 wrote:
Kill yourself George, as you are guilty of killing an innocent child. Die George. It won't be too long. Hahahaha....
Your ignorance is shining again. He was found not guilty by a jury that is evidently not ignorant like you. One less thug like Traygone is a good thing.
Truth

Rome, GA

#81523 Dec 29, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>Are you that stupid that you don't know he is not Mexican???
Of course he is.
Truth

Rome, GA

#81524 Dec 29, 2013
Piggy wrote:
Looks like Citizen is in meltdown mode!

How pathetic.

ROFLMFAO!
He's such a pathetic loser.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#81526 Dec 29, 2013
Citizen 1 wrote:
Oh Mr Citizen, that coward would never kill himself. He's going to die when someone shoots him in the face after he assumes they are unarmed and accosts them.

If Trayvon had been a thug, Zimmerman would be dead instead of abusing the women in Florida.

Yep, he's going to pick on the wrong person one of these nights.

“no one told me”

Since: Dec 07

Denver

#81528 Dec 29, 2013
Citizen 1 wrote:
Watch MSNBC, they'll be sure to let you know the minute it happens, Sambo.
R12 Freon

Ontario, CA

#81529 Dec 30, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Mr Citizen, that coward would never kill himself. He's going to die when someone shoots him in the face after he assumes they are unarmed and accosts them.
If Trayvon had been a thug, Zimmerman would be dead instead of abusing the women in Florida.
Yep, he's going to pick on the wrong person one of these nights.
Yep and there's a 85% chance that the one who shoots him in the face or takes his life, will be black.
And not just Zman but anybody, even their own. The social structure of blacks resembles a pack of wild dogs .

Oh trayvon was a thug, just like his daddy and his social media proves it. You must have grown up in the ghetto.
Mike

Zephyrhills, FL

#81530 Dec 30, 2013
Sanford Florida is safer because a Hoodlum named Trayvon is worm food.

Location hidden

#81548 Dec 30, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks but no thanks. My Got taught me to recognize evil and fight it with my sword at every turn. Smite evil doers with it's sharp edge and toss their carcasses away so evil does not spread among our people. Let the good live among themselves so they accumulate power and might, and that they may always be stronger than their evil enemies.
I can't believe you are blaming you evilness on God.

You are full of evil and hate. God is full of love and forgiveness.

Location hidden

#81549 Dec 30, 2013
Piggy wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought he might have swallowed a fatal load, but he's still posting.
He just surpassed his 80,000th post.
What a freaking loser!
That puts you at 160,000. You're still matching him two for one.

Location hidden

#81551 Dec 30, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
A majority of people in this forum would like you to quit posting unless you have something to write that doesn't make you look like a 13 year old.
LOL. You are not a majority. It would be a stretch and a compliment to say you post like 13 year old.
STD free

Sarasota, FL

#81552 Dec 31, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Of course, Pinocchio has to be reminded that he told us that the pedophile followed Martin for no more than ten seconds.

And he has to be reminded that the pedophile was told by the police dispatcher to not follow the boy.

And Pinocchio has to be reminded that this unemployed pedophile had a history of violence.

And an arrest for assault.

And we all know this kind of fellow: someone who cannot find the respect from the people around him and decides he can make people respect him.

And that is why this pedophile was the self-appointed sheriff of a couple square blocks around the house that he lived in (mooching off his wife).

Of course: he is a loser so Pinocchio and he share much in common.
ARE YOU TERMINALLY STUPID HOMO CHILD MOLESTER. YEAH I PULLED UP YOUR ISP YOU'RE A CHILD MOLESTER.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Life Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 24 military medals stolen during California dam... 6 hr Ashley 2
News First meeting of new year for 100 Women Who Car... 7 hr these dont care 1
News Construction under way on Trevioli Italian Kitc... 15 hr General Zod 5
News Wendy's testing a 'pretzel burger' (Jan '13) 15 hr Lisa 3
News Veterans Outraged Over Sears-Army Clothing Deal (Sep '08) 17 hr Sgt Gronk 8
News Northwest Side gains new Indian dining spot 18 hr Tim 2
News Don't be too hard on Harrison Ford for landing ... 20 hr YouDidntBuildThat 2
More from around the web