Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 Full story: Wall Street Journal 66,349

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Full Story

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#41552 Nov 10, 2012
Buffalo Bill wrote:
Benghazi-gate.
Nobody-gives-ash!tgate.

Obama =332 Votes
Draft dodger = not even close.

Location hidden

#41553 Nov 10, 2012
whooyaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Your dodging the question.
What is it you idolize about Obama?
What is it that makes you such a loser that you cannot take it like a man and move on?

You whining *y.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#41554 Nov 10, 2012
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrongly is President-elect of the Bank of Switzerland and the Grand Poobah-elect of the Tax Avoidance Bank of the Cayman Islands.
It's not illegal. But your processing it like it's only a Rep thing and the Dems have nothing to do with it. LOL.
Listen up, the reason why it exists is because of the Gov't that makes the laws and the rich have the money. It sure isn't because of voters like you, who can't comprehend what their reading, let alone understand it.

LOL, your mesemerised because he's obama. Let me guess a black man, like you, so he can relate to you and your thinking.
LOL, I'll bet you believe that....And from a politician at that.

OMG, do you think he's different than all the other politicans??

Location hidden

#41555 Nov 10, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it that makes you such a loser that you cannot take it like a man and move on?
You whining *y.
LOL, I am moving on, seems your the one stuck on "He Won".

What has Wowed You, about Obama?

Can't answer it?
Ascendo Tuum

Palo Alto, CA

#41556 Nov 10, 2012
whooyaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Your dodging the question.
What is it you idolize about Obama?
He's hidden his past (college), linked to radical extremism (alinsky, ayres), courting the super rich (entertainment) and embraced by PACs and Unions.
What do you see in him that overrules those faults?
It's simple, whats the best thing about him you see?
ROTFALMFAO!! too funny!
Ascendo Tuum

Palo Alto, CA

#41557 Nov 10, 2012
whooyaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't answer it?
How about this, dumbazz.... he took a country that was pretty much destroyed economically by the 8 year GW Baffoon mis-administration and has slowly effected a viable economic recovery. The thing is, fools like you think he should have had this completed by the end of Jan. 2008. Well it doesn't work that way, you stupid stupid moron. 8 years of economic neglect so the the Baffoon could persue is personal boondoggle in Iraq can't be fix in 4 years. In fact... it probably won't be fixed completely after the next 4. BUT IT MOST CERTAINLY WILL BE BETTER.... MUCH MUCH BETTER. A helluva lot better that what the Baffoon left in 2011. THAT, is what has wowed me.

Location hidden

#41558 Nov 10, 2012
whooyaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously, you haven't moved on. You still have Mitt's protein stains splashed on your collar.

Location hidden

#41559 Nov 10, 2012
whooyaa wrote:
Can't answer it?
Seems like you are the one who is fascinated by Obama.

You keep bringing him up.

Location hidden

#41560 Nov 10, 2012
whooyaa wrote:
LOL, your mesemerised because he's obama.
He's in your thoughts...

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#41562 Nov 10, 2012
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>How about this, dumbazz.... he took a country that was pretty much destroyed economically by the 8 year GW Baffoon mis-administration and has slowly effected a viable economic recovery. The thing is, fools like you think he should have had this completed by the end of Jan. 2008. Well it doesn't work that way, you stupid stupid moron. 8 years of economic neglect so the the Baffoon could persue is personal boondoggle in Iraq can't be fix in 4 years. In fact... it probably won't be fixed completely after the next 4. BUT IT MOST CERTAINLY WILL BE BETTER.... MUCH MUCH BETTER. A helluva lot better that what the Baffoon left in 2011. THAT, is what has wowed me.
AMEN

Truth's Door

#41563 Nov 10, 2012
whooyaa wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, I am moving on, seems your the one stuck on "He Won".

Can't answer it?
You're not moving on.

You are mesmerized by President Obama. He consumes you day and night. You cannot get your mind off of him.

Gird yourself, Fool.

Truth's Door

#41564 Nov 10, 2012
whooyaa wrote:
<quoted text>It's not illegal. But your processing it like it's only a Rep thing and the Dems have nothing to do with it. LOL.
Listen up, the reason why it exists is because of the Gov't that makes the laws and the rich have the money. It sure isn't because of voters like you, who can't comprehend what their reading, let alone understand it.

LOL, your mesemerised because he's obama. Let me guess a black man, like you, so he can relate to you and your thinking.
LOL, I'll bet you believe that....And from a politician at that.

OMG, do you think he's different than all the other politicans??
Lets just say the guessing game goes on, Idiot.

You have so many questions and so little answers.

It is not illegal to put money in overseas banks. But it is illegal to do so to avoid paying lawful taxes.

Beyond that, even though it is not illegal, it is immoral for a person to think they can become president of this great land yet seek to bamboozle it financially.

Not to mention that that is being politically inept. Wrongly's campaign was over in so many ways before it even began.

Location hidden

#41565 Nov 11, 2012
Your to stupid to engage in intellect or thought.
It seems all obamabots do is just yell. I haven't heard anything yet that would make ME stop and think, there's a valid point or that makes sense.

But you do? LOL.....

Location hidden

#41566 Nov 11, 2012
whooyaa wrote:
WAH! too STUPID! WAH! TO STUPID for intellectual engagement!~stomp stomp stomp~
Larry Sinclair Chicago

United States

#41567 Nov 11, 2012
whooyaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't answer it?
I'm an Obama lover.When I wuz a virgin in Chicago,I wanted someone like Obama;someone,I could touch!I knew he was a stud when I cuddled with him!When he plays B-ball and we are attacked by our enemies,I get a tingling feeling down my leg!

Obama is my cute little Muslim bear face coddle bottom!

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#41569 Nov 11, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You whining *y.
Probably not a man, not even a wuss.

Location hidden

#41570 Nov 11, 2012
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
How about this, dumbazz.... he took a country that was pretty much destroyed economically by the 8 year GW Baffoon mis-administration and has slowly effected a viable economic recovery. The thing is, fools like you think he should have had this completed by the end of Jan. 2008. Well it doesn't work that way, you stupid stupid moron. 8 years of economic neglect so the the Baffoon could persue is personal boondoggle in Iraq can't be fix in 4 years. In fact... it probably won't be fixed completely after the next 4. BUT IT MOST CERTAINLY WILL BE BETTER.... MUCH MUCH BETTER. A helluva lot better that what the Baffoon left in 2011. THAT, is what has wowed me.
Dozens of restaurants in my town closed during the Shrub fiasco. Most are reopening, slowly but surely.

The damage Shrub did was too extensive to be corrected in a few months.

Location hidden

#41571 Nov 11, 2012
whooyaa wrote:
It seems all obamabots do is just yell. I haven't heard anything yet that would make ME stop and think, there's a valid point or that makes sense.
But you do? LOL.....
Can you think? in what grade did you drop out of school?

Your??? How about YOU'RE?

To??? How about TOO?

Your ignorance explains your opinion.

Location hidden

#41572 Nov 11, 2012
Larry Sinclair Chicago wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm an Obama lover.When I wuz a virgin in Chicago,I wanted someone like Obama;someone,I could touch!I knew he was a stud when I cuddled with him!When he plays B-ball and we are attacked by our enemies,I get a tingling feeling down my leg!
Obama is my cute little Muslim bear face coddle bottom!
That tingling feeling wass just you pissing on yourself.

Location hidden

#41573 Nov 11, 2012
"LITTLE HAVANA FOR OBAMA

Exit polls indicate that Obama picked up 61 percent of Florida's Hispanic vote to 39 percent for Romney, underscoring the Republican Party's lack of appeal to the country's fastest-growing electoral group.

South Florida's large Cuban-American community, usually a solid Republican voting bloc, also voted for the Democrats in record numbers, according to exit poll data released by the Obama campaign.

Obama won 48 percent of the Cuban-American vote, and upset Romney in Miami's Little Havana district, considered the heart of the Cuban exile community, where a survey of precincts showed Obama won 56 percent of ballots cast."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Life Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Female veterans battling PTSD from sexual traum... 56 min My Thought 4
Trial of two men charged with murders of Britis... 2 hr Prada or Nada 2
Obama to seek GOP help in pushing through trade... 2 hr Le Jimbo 16
'Those who live in love live in God': Watch as ... 2 hr Zeppelin 4
Why Japan has bet its revival on humanoid robots 3 hr DRUGDAEGUABEDEBTD... 30
Firecrackers go out on sale for New Years Eve 4 hr God is on my side 2
Jesus Steals Christmas Back From Satan 6 hr Baphomet 5
More from around the web