Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66312 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Buffalo Bill

Saint Petersburg, FL

#41464 Nov 10, 2012
"Out of danger Mr Nixon!"

"Look sir!"

"Millions of cheering Chinese!"
No Excuses

Columbus, OH

#41465 Nov 10, 2012
Obama, Hillary, Biden, Dodd, and other key Democrats were very active in defeating any possible reform of Freddy Mac, and Fanny Mae. This is a matter of record and no amount of damage control is going to change that. They played a major role in our economic collapse. They were not the total problem, but they played a major role. The use of "Bush" as a demon is propaganda. Greed has no political value or affiliation..

Democrats keep moving further and further to the left. Try going toward the center. Stop nominating Left Wing Extremists. The Democrat Party today is just plain devastatingly destructive to our government, the people, and our institutions. The use of Progaganda will not change it. I wonder if anyone one this board even knows about Alinsky.
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#41466 Nov 10, 2012
rosie wrote:
They are saw palmettos.

They look like palm leaves coming out of the ground.Migrant workers are always dropped off to pick the berries.

Then they and the berries get picked up.Its illegal.

The berries make medicines for the prostate.

The bears around here eat them.

Im gonna soak em in diesel fuel.
You're too funny Rose!

ROFLMFAO!
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#41467 Nov 10, 2012
No Excuses wrote:
Obama, Hillary, Biden, Dodd, and other key Democrats were very active in defeating any possible reform of Freddy Mac, and Fanny Mae. This is a matter of record and no amount of damage control is going to change that. They played a major role in our economic collapse. They were not the total problem, but they played a major role. The use of "Bush" as a demon is propaganda. Greed has no political value or affiliation..
Democrats keep moving further and further to the left. Try going toward the center. Stop nominating Left Wing Extremists. The Democrat Party today is just plain devastatingly destructive to our government, the people, and our institutions. The use of Progaganda will not change it. I wonder if anyone one this board even knows about Alinsky.
It's time to start using some of their own tactics on them.

I like the one about humiliation producing no logical response.

I can't help but come to the conclusion that some of progressives on this thread are big fat behemoths, holed up in a tiny room with a small cot, a sh!tty laptop, and a 19" black and white TV.

I weep bitterly when I contemplate their human suffering.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#41469 Nov 10, 2012
No Excuses wrote:
Obama, Hillary, Biden, Dodd, and other key Democrats
Bank deregulation = Ronald REagan.
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#41470 Nov 10, 2012
BareFOOL = Buttfisted
fightracistthugs

Winchester, KY

#41471 Nov 10, 2012
so much to be so proud of, SO PROUD!

--

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/11/09/disabled...

"LOS ANGELES – For 10 agonizing minutes, an 18-year-old mentally disabled woman was raped in the back of a near-empty Los Angeles County bus as it rolled past a state park and a cemetery and no one did anything about it.

Several passengers and the driver were apparently unaware that a crime was being committed in the 45-foot-long bus, but one person on board tried to alert the driver and was unsuccessful.

Authorities arrested Kerry Trotter, 20, on Friday thanks to an anonymous tip by someone who saw an image of the suspected attacker taken by a surveillance camera on the bus that was publicly released.

The woman, who has the mental capacity of a 10-year-old, did not scream for help, but she did tell the driver she had been raped after the man exited the bus, Scott said.

"The victim told our detective that she was shocked and didn't know what to do and was in fear for her safety and for her life," Scott said.

Trotter, who is unemployed, has previous convictions for grand theft and possession of rock cocaine, according to court records. He was previously investigated for sexual assault, but no charges were ever filed, Scott said."

--

AMAZING RACE!

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#41472 Nov 10, 2012
rosie wrote:
They are saw palmettos.They look like palm leaves coming out of the ground.Migrant workers are always dropped off to pick the berries .Then they and the berries get picked up.Its illegal.The berries make medicines for the prostate.The bears around here eat them.Im gonna soak em in diesel fuel.
Rosie, Rosie, Rosie

Bears are God's creatures too.

Location hidden

#41476 Nov 10, 2012
fightracistthugs wrote:
so much to be so proud of, SO PROUD!
White guy:

A Virginia man who killed himself, his wife and his two children allegedly sent increasingly paranoid notes to family and friends, detailing his concerns that President Obama would be re-elected.

Location hidden

#41477 Nov 10, 2012
Buffalo Bill wrote:
BareFOOL = Buttfisted
Bullsh!ter Bill = pays extra for it.
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#41478 Nov 10, 2012
mystery -rose wrote:
<quoted text>

The diesel is to burn the saw palmetto.

I would never try to harm any animals.
bareFool is relieved!

Truth's Door

#41479 Nov 10, 2012
mystery -rose wrote:
<quoted text>The diesel is to burn the saw palmetto.I would never try to harm any animals.
Thanks Rosie.

I'm glad to hear that.

Does that apply to Buffalo ill too? It seems he's below being an animal...some kind of pitiful sub-animal.

Wear special steel-plated Kevlar gloves when you feed and pet it, ok? Take my word for it. I've never lied to you.
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#41480 Nov 10, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>

Bullsh!ter Bill = pays extra for it.
Extra?

Hmmmmmmm.

What is indicated by this?

Barefool pays for it?

Barefool pays for what?

....to have a fist and a forearm stuck up his butt?

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww.....

Look alive there Barefool!

Hop to it!

Assho!es and elbows!

Truth's Door

#41481 Nov 10, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Bullsh!ter Bill = pays extra for it.
That's old news.

He's running out of money. Maybe NoBlamercan spot him some funds on that Cal card she's always talking about.
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#41482 Nov 10, 2012
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>

Thanks Rosie.

I'm glad to hear that.

Does that apply to Buffalo ill too? It seems he's below being an animal...some kind of pitiful sub-animal.

Wear special steel-plated Kevlar gloves when you feed and pet it, ok?

Take my word for it.

I've never lied to you.
Ahhhh!

Sounds like Crisco got bit.

Ohhhh!

Poor baby!

Go bleed in the corner.

Location hidden

#41484 Nov 10, 2012
<quoted text>
That's old news.
He's running out of money. Maybe NoBlamercan spot him some funds on that Cal card she's always talking about.
Ah, but Boycott can only get 2 for 1 on the CalCard... what a shame he can't get a dollar for every alias?
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#41486 Nov 10, 2012
Obama is the only president in American history who won a second term by a smaller percentage of the popular vote than was won in the first election.

Truth's Door

#41487 Nov 10, 2012
President Obama wins Florida!

Today, Florida election officials finally finished counting votes. Florida's 29 electoral votes goes to President Obama, giving him an electoral landslide of 332 to 206 for Wrongly.

President Obama won 8 of the 9 swing states and voters turned out to vote in spite of voter suppression efforts by Repugnant leaders.

So many Idiots and Fools on here predicted a victory for Wrongly. I, and others, kept telling them there was no way that would happen.

Poor saps. Now they are full of excuses. Maybe their ears and minds will open up someday.

Maybe not.

Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#41488 Nov 10, 2012
mystery -rose wrote:
<quoted text>

I can handle Buff.
LOL!

That water was cold.

And deep!

http://www.gslc-bsa.org/OrgHeaders/1734/white...
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#41489 Nov 10, 2012
President Obama wins Florida!
Today, Florida election officials finally finished counting votes. Florida's 29 electoral votes goes to President Obama, giving him an electoral landslide of 332 to 206 for Wrongly.
President Obama won 8 of the 9 swing states and voters turned out to vote in spite of voter suppression efforts by Repugnant leaders.
So many Idiots and Fools on here predicted a victory for Wrongly. I, and others, kept telling them there was no way that would happen.

Poor saps. Now they are full of excuses. Maybe their ears and minds will open up someday.
Maybe not.
http://x.vukajlija.com/var/uploads/reactions/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Life Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clinton says Trump is "helping a radical fringe... 8 min OccupyThis 2
News Clinton slams Trump for ties to 'alt-right' media 1 hr Geezer 1
News Houlka buys body cams for police department 2 hr nothing changes 6
News Farmers Feed Mill Restaurant expands (Mar '12) 3 hr Sushi 7
News Hillary Clinton: The Alt-Right Has 'Effectively... 9 hr YouDidntBuildThat 1
News Goodbye Media Patch. (Jan '14) 9 hr POMPANO BEACH 40
News Clinton's foundational problem 12 hr okimar 2
More from around the web