Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66306 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#41444 Nov 10, 2012
rosie wrote:
<quoted text>

Good morning Buff!!
Good morning Rose!

And what a beautiful morning it is!

Nipply!

LOL!
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#41445 Nov 10, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>

Why did it take five years for Gingrich to resign after his affair?
LOL!

This has nothing to do with Gingrich, numbnut!

It has everything to do with lying, with intentionally misleading the American people, and then attempting in vain to cover it up with the help of a complicit mainstream media.
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#41446 Nov 10, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>

Yeah, a booby prize for the election, enjoy it, maybe no one will mention the $300 million the GOP cut from the State Department security budget.
No one will mention it because it's a pure lie.

Prove otherwise or else STFU!
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#41447 Nov 10, 2012
Benghazi-gate!

What a show!

What next?
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#41448 Nov 10, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>

Yeah, a booby prize for the election, enjoy it, maybe no one will mention the $300 million the GOP cut from the State Department security budget.
Booby prize?

LOL!

If this is a booby prize I'd love to see the Grand Prize!

It must be the Whole Universe.

Even the Multiverse!

Don't look now but I think you got a black hole bearing down on you!

LOL!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#41449 Nov 10, 2012
Buffalo Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
This has nothing to do with Gingrich, numbnut!
This has nothing to do with the Martin killing.

Location hidden

#41450 Nov 10, 2012
Buffalo Bill wrote:
Benghazi-gate!
Booby prize!

Location hidden

#41453 Nov 10, 2012
America Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
funny how ovomit never mentioned it
You've had six months to prepare for the humiliating defeat, BOY, the least you could do is come up with a set of clever aliases.
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#41454 Nov 10, 2012
America Lost wrote:
<quoted text>

funny how ovomit never mentioned it at the debates when asked

yet bareFOOL keeps spewing the same made up lies

everything bareFOOL spews is a made up lie

everything bareFOOL spews is easily debunked

MAGGOT + cockroach = bareFOOL

some things never change
These lies, deflections, distractions, sheer idiocy and incompetency have come to a boiling point.

The government is way to big, and now most people want it.

They want something from the government for free.

I think they'll be turning the hoses on em here soon, like the Greeks getting hosed in the streets, like spoiled children, but dangerous.

Then they'll turn the dogs lose on em.

That ought to get em rilled up.

Even Joe Biden got that part right.

"They're gonna put you back in chains!"
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#41455 Nov 10, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>

You've had six months to prepare for the humiliating defeat, BOY, the least you could do is come up with a set of clever aliases.
Let me be the first to offer my sincere yet premature congratulations on your impending 50,000th post!

You don't get out much do you?

You must not have very much of a life.

It's not your fault you stupid basturd.

Something bad happened to you along the way.

And now you're buried in the sh!t.

Dig yourself out.
rosie

Brooksville, FL

#41456 Nov 10, 2012
Buffalo Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Rose!
And what a beautiful morning it is!
Nipply!
LOL!
It is a beautiful here too. Im going to have a couple big fires.I dug around some palmettos and am gonna try burning them out.

Location hidden

#41457 Nov 10, 2012
Buffalo Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me be the first to offer my sincere yet premature congratulations on your impending 50,000th post!
Let me know when I catch up to you and your aliases!

PS: I wonder why I haven't been able to catch up with El Dumbo?

He likes to complain about the number of my posts but is pulling away from me...
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#41460 Nov 10, 2012
rosie wrote:
<quoted text>

It is a beautiful here too.

Im going to have a couple big fires.

I dug around some palmettos and am gonna try burning them out.
Sounds like fun.

Are they big trees, or little scrubs?
No Excuses

Columbus, OH

#41461 Nov 10, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad to know you are against any cuts to the military. Did you view the video yet? Are you afraid to learn?
rosie

Brooksville, FL

#41462 Nov 10, 2012
They are saw palmettos.They look like palm leaves coming out of the ground.Migrant workers are always dropped off to pick the berries .Then they and the berries get picked up.Its illegal.The berries make medicines for the prostate.The bears around here eat them.Im gonna soak em in diesel fuel.
Buffalo Bill

Saint Petersburg, FL

#41463 Nov 10, 2012
We now know that general Petraeus admitted to having an affair with his biographer during a broader FBI investigation into suspicious emails that Petraeus and others had received.

This happens now after Petraeus testified that it was a video that caused the protest in Benghazi, 3 days after the election, and 5 days before he was scheduled to appear before the House Intelligence Committee.

Hmmmmmmm.

Something just isn't right here.
Buffalo Bill

Saint Petersburg, FL

#41464 Nov 10, 2012
"Out of danger Mr Nixon!"

"Look sir!"

"Millions of cheering Chinese!"
No Excuses

Columbus, OH

#41465 Nov 10, 2012
Obama, Hillary, Biden, Dodd, and other key Democrats were very active in defeating any possible reform of Freddy Mac, and Fanny Mae. This is a matter of record and no amount of damage control is going to change that. They played a major role in our economic collapse. They were not the total problem, but they played a major role. The use of "Bush" as a demon is propaganda. Greed has no political value or affiliation..

Democrats keep moving further and further to the left. Try going toward the center. Stop nominating Left Wing Extremists. The Democrat Party today is just plain devastatingly destructive to our government, the people, and our institutions. The use of Progaganda will not change it. I wonder if anyone one this board even knows about Alinsky.
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#41466 Nov 10, 2012
rosie wrote:
They are saw palmettos.

They look like palm leaves coming out of the ground.Migrant workers are always dropped off to pick the berries.

Then they and the berries get picked up.Its illegal.

The berries make medicines for the prostate.

The bears around here eat them.

Im gonna soak em in diesel fuel.
You're too funny Rose!

ROFLMFAO!
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#41467 Nov 10, 2012
No Excuses wrote:
Obama, Hillary, Biden, Dodd, and other key Democrats were very active in defeating any possible reform of Freddy Mac, and Fanny Mae. This is a matter of record and no amount of damage control is going to change that. They played a major role in our economic collapse. They were not the total problem, but they played a major role. The use of "Bush" as a demon is propaganda. Greed has no political value or affiliation..
Democrats keep moving further and further to the left. Try going toward the center. Stop nominating Left Wing Extremists. The Democrat Party today is just plain devastatingly destructive to our government, the people, and our institutions. The use of Progaganda will not change it. I wonder if anyone one this board even knows about Alinsky.
It's time to start using some of their own tactics on them.

I like the one about humiliation producing no logical response.

I can't help but come to the conclusion that some of progressives on this thread are big fat behemoths, holed up in a tiny room with a small cot, a sh!tty laptop, and a 19" black and white TV.

I weep bitterly when I contemplate their human suffering.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Life Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Read On 3 hr The gramfather 1
2018 Fastest HEVC/H.265 Decoder and Encoder 3 hr lazling 1
News On Your Side - Pot Pie Recall (Oct '07) 4 hr PRIME RIB 51
News Boulder still vexed by Ramsey mystery a year af... 5 hr Let It Snow 10
News 'Dreams do pay off': Black women cheer royal en... 7 hr Harrisson 111
News Cities, volunteers clash over feeding homeless ... 9 hr Skinnydave 9
News Let it Out (Nov '07) 12 hr A shamed of Trump 139
More from around the web