Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66318 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#41395 Nov 9, 2012
Buffalo Bill wrote:
Hmmmmmmmm.
It looks like the FBI was investigating David Petraeus.
Why?
Because the FBI always keeps tabs on the head of the CIA. dipstick.
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#41396 Nov 9, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>

Because the FBI always keeps tabs on the head of the CIA.

dipstick.
Whatever you say J. Edgar!

You keep tabs on that head!

Love your dress!

XOXO

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#41397 Nov 9, 2012
Buffalo Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever you say J. Edgar!
You have already established the stupidity of yourself/and aliases- no one is surprised that you wouldn't comprehend why the CIA directory would be vulnerable to blackmail in this situation.
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#41398 Nov 9, 2012
Boeing, Caterpillar, Lockheed-Martin, Boston Scientific, and dozens of other companies announce layoffs.

Obama doesn't create jobs.

He kills them.
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#41399 Nov 9, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>

You have already established the stupidity of yourself/and aliases- no one is surprised that you wouldn't comprehend why the CIA directory would be vulnerable to blackmail in this situation.
Yeah right, blackmail.

Why is he only resigning now?

....three days after the election and days before he was scheduled to testify before the House Intelligence Committee?

The affair became known during the course of a broader FBI investigation.

We still don't know what that broader investigation was, or is, yet.

But we'll get to the bottom of it.

And when we do I bet we gonna find an Obama under there.

LOL!
No Excuses

Columbus, OH

#41400 Nov 9, 2012
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
My first time hearing someone got a pass for being the President of the United States because he is Black.
Did the 43 previous presidents get a pass because they were White?
Wake up, you big dummy. President Obama didn't win because of his skin color. He win in spite of his skin color. Only you and your ilk come up on here talking about the color of people's skin.
Tell Lamont I said hello.
Hey stupid, 95% of blacks voted for Obama. He got a pass for a terrible job as President. In fact he may have the label. "Elected by stupid people" The clock is ticking.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#41401 Nov 9, 2012
Buffalo Bill wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah right, blackmail.

Why is he only resigning now?

....three days after the election and days before he was scheduled to testify before the House Intelligence Committee?

The affair became known during the course of a broader FBI investigation.

We still don't know what that broader investigation was, or is, yet.

But we'll get to the bottom of it.

And when we do I bet we gonna find an Obama under there.

LOL!
We'll find that President Obama will be in the White House for eight years...until 2017.

That, we do know.
No Excuses

Columbus, OH

#41402 Nov 9, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have already established the stupidity of yourself/and aliases- no one is surprised that you wouldn't comprehend why the CIA directory would be vulnerable to blackmail in this situation.
Watch the dead wood pile up begind this President. It's just started. Next will be Clinton, she will take the fall. Lead from behind and let others fall on the sword.

Let's see here. I'm going to close Gitmo and stop the enhanced interrogation. LOL I'm going to use Drones and kill women and children. What a frk idiot. The master of double talk and lies.
No Excuses

Columbus, OH

#41404 Nov 9, 2012
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
We'll find that President Obama will be in the White House for eight years...until 2017.
That, we do know.
Are you proud of that? lol Sharia law in Amerika. He said Romney was anti woman. yea right We will see how Muslims treat their women.
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#41405 Nov 9, 2012
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>

We'll find that President Obama will be in the White House for eight years...until 2017.

That, we do know.
LOL!

It'll take a lot longer than that to get the smell out.
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#41406 Nov 9, 2012
Woof!

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#41407 Nov 9, 2012
No Excuses wrote:
<quoted text>Hey stupid, 95% of blacks voted for Obama. He got a pass for a terrible job as President. In fact he may have the label. "Elected by stupid people" The clock is ticking.
Your idiocy is showing again.

Let's see, 90%+ of Blacks voted for President Clinton as well.

Lest you forget, take a look at these figures from the 2012 Election...

70%+ of Hispanic Americans
70%+ of Asian-Americans
60%+ of Young Americans, 18-29
60%+ of Unmarried Women
55%+ of American Women
39%+ of White Americans, the same amount of White Americans who voted for President Clinton in his first election.

Careful now. When you add all the President's votes up, you're calling 52% of Americans "stupid people."

If the "stupid people" won the election, what does it make losers like you?

President Obama was re-elected because he's doing a very good job of leading this country out of the greatest economic downturn since the Great Depression.

Republicans get us into economic messes and Democrats clean their mess up.

Your time is up, stupid person.
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#41408 Nov 9, 2012
I don't understand how 90 million homeowners who all lost an average of 50% of the value of their homes just elected the frickin' moron who let this happen!

WTF is going on here people?

Is this the fricking Twilight Zone or what?

Or is this the sign of a rapid decline and fall of America?
No Excuses

Columbus, OH

#41409 Nov 9, 2012
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
Your idiocy is showing again.
Let's see, 90%+ of Blacks voted for President Clinton as well.
Lest you forget, take a look at these figures from the 2012 Election...
70%+ of Hispanic Americans
70%+ of Asian-Americans
60%+ of Young Americans, 18-29
60%+ of Unmarried Women
55%+ of American Women
39%+ of White Americans, the same amount of White Americans who voted for President Clinton in his first election.
Careful now. When you add all the President's votes up, you're calling 52% of Americans "stupid people."
If the "stupid people" won the election, what does it make losers like you?
President Obama was re-elected because he's doing a very good job of leading this country out of the greatest economic downturn since the Great Depression.
Republicans get us into economic messes and Democrats clean their mess up.
Your time is up, stupid person.
Who are you voting for President sir? "I'm voting for Baraka Obama" Hmmm Why are you voting for him? Do you think he's done a good job? No, I'm voten foe him cause he black. Blam, thats is the truth. I'm Barka Obama and I approve of this message.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#41410 Nov 9, 2012
Buffalo Bill wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!

Better make that TWO presidents.

Andrew Jackson ran as a Democratic-Republican

Jackson founded the Democratic-Republican Party.

He was more of a Republican than he ever was a democrat.

He made a career out of fighting the forerunner of the Federal Reserve Bank.

....unlike the cowardly Democrats who blocked an audit of the Federal Reserve by Republicans when they owned both the House and the Senate by an filibuster proof majority in 2009.

Your ignorance never ceases to amaze me Crisco!

You know that?
Your post above demonstrates your continued ignorance of history, politics and Truth.

The Democratic-Republican Party was NOT founded by Andrew Jackson. Not unless he did it under another name.

The Democratic-Republican Party was founded in 1791 by Thomas Jefferson and Alexander Hamilton. That party fielded several presidential candidates up to 1824. The Democratic-Republican Party then ceased to exist in 1825.

Andrew Jackson was a member of that party and ran as its last candidate in 1824. He lost that race because of the shenanigans of his opponents. Jackson formed the Democratic Party in his second try for the presidency and became the Democratic Party's first president in 1828. He was elected again in 1832.

It should also be noted that the symbol (donkey) for the Democratic Party came about because of Andrew Jackson.

Also, take note that the Republican Party was formed in 1854 and had absolutely nothing to do with the Democratic-Republican Party (1791-1825).

Resident Pervert, your ignorance matches your racism and hatred....they're all in the gutter.

Put your paper and pencil down. Your 2nd grade school lesson is over.

Next time you try to correct someone, make sure you're correct yourself, Idiot!

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#41411 Nov 9, 2012
Buffalo Bill wrote:
I don't understand how 90 million homeowners who all lost an average of 50% of the value of their homes just elected the frickin' moron who let this happen!

WTF is going on here people?

Is this the fricking Twilight Zone or what?

Or is this the sign of a rapid decline and fall of America?
Your set of facts are known as LIES.

The housing crisis was well into gear BEFORE President Obama became president.

Shrub II and his cronies (you do remember Henry Paulson, right?) diverted almost one trillion dollars toward loans, rescues and bailouts because of the housing crisis alone.

Housing prices began to decline in 2006 and 2007. In 2008, Standard and Poor's Home Price Index recorded the largest home price drop in its history. Yep, Republicans were still in charge.

The financial crisis was yet another layer of Republican malfeasance.

President Obama is the one who was left to clean up the mess of the Republicans.

Another school lesson for you, LIAR.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#41412 Nov 9, 2012
No Excuses wrote:
<quoted text>Who are you voting for President sir? "I'm voting for Baraka Obama" Hmmm Why are you voting for him? Do you think he's done a good job? No, I'm voten foe him cause he black. Blam, thats is the truth. I'm Barka Obama and I approve of this message.
Stop whining.

It's becoming of you!
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#41413 Nov 9, 2012
IN YOUR EYE CRISCO!

"By the start of the 21st Congress (coinciding with the Inauguration of President Andrew Jackson on 4 March 1829), the two opposing factions within the "old" Republican Party which had become evident in the course of the two preceding Congresses had coalesced into two new Major Parties: the Democratic Republicans (the one-time Jackson Republicans) and the National Republicans (the one-time Adams Republicans)."

"The Democratic Republicans took their name from their identification with the democracy they urged on behalf of the "common man" as well as a strong historical tie they now felt with the old "Jeffersonian" Republicans who- as noted above- had been referred to as "democrats" as a term of derision (the "Jackson" faction thus painting those who supported outgoing President John Quincy Adams as being the contemporary equivalent of the Federalists of Adams' father, President John Adams)."

"The National Republicans, meanwhile, adapted their name from the nationalizing policies pushed by the outgoing Administration of their champion, President Adams."

"Note that neither faction becoming Party, however, was yet willing to completely give up their identification with the "old" Republicans of the era before the 1824 Presidential Election which had created each faction cum Party in the first place."

http://www.thegreenpapers.com/Hx/AmericanMajo...
Mike

Wesley Chapel, FL

#41414 Nov 9, 2012
What's a Trayvon
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#41415 Nov 9, 2012
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>

Your set of facts are known as LIES.

The housing crisis was well into gear BEFORE President Obama became president.

Shrub II and his cronies (you do remember Henry Paulson, right?) diverted almost one trillion dollars toward loans, rescues and bailouts because of the housing crisis alone.

Housing prices began to decline in 2006 and 2007.

In 2008, Standard and Poor's Home Price Index recorded the largest home price drop in its history.

Yep, Republicans were still in charge.

The financial crisis was yet another layer of Republican malfeasance.

President Obama is the one who was left to clean up the mess of the Republicans.

Another school lesson for you, LIAR.
60% of my losses were incurred over the last 4 years.

It wouldn't have mattered what Bush did or didn't do if Obama would have fixed it.

That's why he was hired.

To fix sh!t!

And you ignore the fact that Democrats started the housing crisis to begin with.

They pressured the banks to make loans to unqualified buyers.

And they promised to back those loans.

The banks had a new Golden Goose!

We all know what happened to the Golden Goose!

Housing prices did start to decline in 2006/2007, right about the time the Circus came to town...(The democrat congress).

They started to rapidly decline in 2009, right about the time the Ringmaster showed up.

Obama got elected to clean up a mess, a mess started by his own party, and he had four years to do something about it.

But we are still going deeper into the hole and are about to fall off of the cliff.

Your ilk has infected the fabric of the nation.

We'll fight back with education, and you'll eventually all go the way of the dinosaur.

In the meantime we're gonna have to change our strategy.

But you can't have an honest debate, and you willfully ignore the facts.

And when you aren't playing the race card or being condescending and insulting people you either flat out lie or else change the subject.

You're just an idiot, but the country is full of idiots.

I just didn't expect there would be so many of you.

The teachers been doing an excellent job, yes?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Life Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Raiderettes Visit Japan - Group 2 (Feb '06) 1 hr mojrit 36
News Canada Day? How about Butter Tart Day instead? 2 hr Fart News - Breaking 1
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) 2 hr Patrick 4,510
News Slick Cups Announces A Sale To Celebrate Nation... (Sep '15) 2 hr Ray 2
News Commissioners warn against personal fireworks i... 2 hr Maybe 18
News Dickey's Barbecue Pit Announces Expansion in El... 3 hr Tired 13
News Ramadan is the strongest antidote for Islamophobia 3 hr jinxi 17
More from around the web