Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 Read more: Wall Street Journal 66,327

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Read more
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#41392 Nov 9, 2012
Day Eleven after Sandy.

Hundreds of thousands of people still hungry and freezing.

Where is FEMA?

Where is the Mainstream Media?

WTF?

This Media is so corrupt it's not funny.
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#41393 Nov 9, 2012
Oh I forgot, Cris and the gang really really love those storms!
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#41394 Nov 9, 2012
Hmmmmmmmm.

It looks like the FBI was investigating David Petraeus.

Why?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#41395 Nov 9, 2012
Buffalo Bill wrote:
Hmmmmmmmm.
It looks like the FBI was investigating David Petraeus.
Why?
Because the FBI always keeps tabs on the head of the CIA. dipstick.
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#41396 Nov 9, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>

Because the FBI always keeps tabs on the head of the CIA.

dipstick.
Whatever you say J. Edgar!

You keep tabs on that head!

Love your dress!

XOXO

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#41397 Nov 9, 2012
Buffalo Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever you say J. Edgar!
You have already established the stupidity of yourself/and aliases- no one is surprised that you wouldn't comprehend why the CIA directory would be vulnerable to blackmail in this situation.
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#41398 Nov 9, 2012
Boeing, Caterpillar, Lockheed-Martin, Boston Scientific, and dozens of other companies announce layoffs.

Obama doesn't create jobs.

He kills them.
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#41399 Nov 9, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>

You have already established the stupidity of yourself/and aliases- no one is surprised that you wouldn't comprehend why the CIA directory would be vulnerable to blackmail in this situation.
Yeah right, blackmail.

Why is he only resigning now?

....three days after the election and days before he was scheduled to testify before the House Intelligence Committee?

The affair became known during the course of a broader FBI investigation.

We still don't know what that broader investigation was, or is, yet.

But we'll get to the bottom of it.

And when we do I bet we gonna find an Obama under there.

LOL!
No Excuses

Grove City, OH

#41400 Nov 9, 2012
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
My first time hearing someone got a pass for being the President of the United States because he is Black.
Did the 43 previous presidents get a pass because they were White?
Wake up, you big dummy. President Obama didn't win because of his skin color. He win in spite of his skin color. Only you and your ilk come up on here talking about the color of people's skin.
Tell Lamont I said hello.
Hey stupid, 95% of blacks voted for Obama. He got a pass for a terrible job as President. In fact he may have the label. "Elected by stupid people" The clock is ticking.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#41401 Nov 9, 2012
Buffalo Bill wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah right, blackmail.

Why is he only resigning now?

....three days after the election and days before he was scheduled to testify before the House Intelligence Committee?

The affair became known during the course of a broader FBI investigation.

We still don't know what that broader investigation was, or is, yet.

But we'll get to the bottom of it.

And when we do I bet we gonna find an Obama under there.

LOL!
We'll find that President Obama will be in the White House for eight years...until 2017.

That, we do know.
No Excuses

Grove City, OH

#41402 Nov 9, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch the dead wood pile up begind this President. It's just started. Next will be Clinton, she will take the fall. Lead from behind and let others fall on the sword.

Let's see here. I'm going to close Gitmo and stop the enhanced interrogation. LOL I'm going to use Drones and kill women and children. What a frk idiot. The master of double talk and lies.
No Excuses

Grove City, OH

#41404 Nov 9, 2012
<quoted text>
We'll find that President Obama will be in the White House for eight years...until 2017.
That, we do know.
Are you proud of that? lol Sharia law in Amerika. He said Romney was anti woman. yea right We will see how Muslims treat their women.
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#41405 Nov 9, 2012
<quoted text>

That, we do know.
LOL!

It'll take a lot longer than that to get the smell out.
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#41406 Nov 9, 2012
Woof!

Truth's Door

#41407 Nov 9, 2012
No Excuses wrote:
<quoted text>Hey stupid, 95% of blacks voted for Obama. He got a pass for a terrible job as President. In fact he may have the label. "Elected by stupid people" The clock is ticking.
Your idiocy is showing again.

Let's see, 90%+ of Blacks voted for President Clinton as well.

Lest you forget, take a look at these figures from the 2012 Election...

70%+ of Hispanic Americans
70%+ of Asian-Americans
60%+ of Young Americans, 18-29
60%+ of Unmarried Women
55%+ of American Women
39%+ of White Americans, the same amount of White Americans who voted for President Clinton in his first election.

Careful now. When you add all the President's votes up, you're calling 52% of Americans "stupid people."

If the "stupid people" won the election, what does it make losers like you?

President Obama was re-elected because he's doing a very good job of leading this country out of the greatest economic downturn since the Great Depression.

Republicans get us into economic messes and Democrats clean their mess up.

Your time is up, stupid person.
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#41408 Nov 9, 2012
I don't understand how 90 million homeowners who all lost an average of 50% of the value of their homes just elected the frickin' moron who let this happen!

WTF is going on here people?

Is this the fricking Twilight Zone or what?

Or is this the sign of a rapid decline and fall of America?
No Excuses

Grove City, OH

#41409 Nov 9, 2012
<quoted text>
Your idiocy is showing again.
Let's see, 90%+ of Blacks voted for President Clinton as well.
Lest you forget, take a look at these figures from the 2012 Election...
70%+ of Hispanic Americans
70%+ of Asian-Americans
60%+ of Young Americans, 18-29
60%+ of Unmarried Women
55%+ of American Women
39%+ of White Americans, the same amount of White Americans who voted for President Clinton in his first election.
Careful now. When you add all the President's votes up, you're calling 52% of Americans "stupid people."
If the "stupid people" won the election, what does it make losers like you?
President Obama was re-elected because he's doing a very good job of leading this country out of the greatest economic downturn since the Great Depression.
Republicans get us into economic messes and Democrats clean their mess up.
Your time is up, stupid person.
Who are you voting for President sir? "I'm voting for Baraka Obama" Hmmm Why are you voting for him? Do you think he's done a good job? No, I'm voten foe him cause he black. Blam, thats is the truth. I'm Barka Obama and I approve of this message.

Truth's Door

#41410 Nov 9, 2012
Buffalo Bill wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!

Better make that TWO presidents.

Andrew Jackson ran as a Democratic-Republican

Jackson founded the Democratic-Republican Party.

He was more of a Republican than he ever was a democrat.

He made a career out of fighting the forerunner of the Federal Reserve Bank.

....unlike the cowardly Democrats who blocked an audit of the Federal Reserve by Republicans when they owned both the House and the Senate by an filibuster proof majority in 2009.

Your ignorance never ceases to amaze me Crisco!

You know that?
Your post above demonstrates your continued ignorance of history, politics and Truth.

The Democratic-Republican Party was NOT founded by Andrew Jackson. Not unless he did it under another name.

The Democratic-Republican Party was founded in 1791 by Thomas Jefferson and Alexander Hamilton. That party fielded several presidential candidates up to 1824. The Democratic-Republican Party then ceased to exist in 1825.

Andrew Jackson was a member of that party and ran as its last candidate in 1824. He lost that race because of the shenanigans of his opponents. Jackson formed the Democratic Party in his second try for the presidency and became the Democratic Party's first president in 1828. He was elected again in 1832.

It should also be noted that the symbol (donkey) for the Democratic Party came about because of Andrew Jackson.

Also, take note that the Republican Party was formed in 1854 and had absolutely nothing to do with the Democratic-Republican Party (1791-1825).

Resident Pervert, your ignorance matches your racism and hatred....they're all in the gutter.

Put your paper and pencil down. Your 2nd grade school lesson is over.

Next time you try to correct someone, make sure you're correct yourself, Idiot!

Truth's Door

#41411 Nov 9, 2012
Buffalo Bill wrote:
I don't understand how 90 million homeowners who all lost an average of 50% of the value of their homes just elected the frickin' moron who let this happen!

WTF is going on here people?

Is this the fricking Twilight Zone or what?

Or is this the sign of a rapid decline and fall of America?
Your set of facts are known as LIES.

The housing crisis was well into gear BEFORE President Obama became president.

Shrub II and his cronies (you do remember Henry Paulson, right?) diverted almost one trillion dollars toward loans, rescues and bailouts because of the housing crisis alone.

Housing prices began to decline in 2006 and 2007. In 2008, Standard and Poor's Home Price Index recorded the largest home price drop in its history. Yep, Republicans were still in charge.

The financial crisis was yet another layer of Republican malfeasance.

President Obama is the one who was left to clean up the mess of the Republicans.

Another school lesson for you, LIAR.

Truth's Door

#41412 Nov 9, 2012
No Excuses wrote:
<quoted text>Who are you voting for President sir? "I'm voting for Baraka Obama" Hmmm Why are you voting for him? Do you think he's done a good job? No, I'm voten foe him cause he black. Blam, thats is the truth. I'm Barka Obama and I approve of this message.
Stop whining.

It's becoming of you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Life Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jerry Hurley: A life of hard work made him St. ... (Jul '10) 41 min carrie 39
News Jeb Bush on collision course with his own party... 1 hr Lawrence Wolf 10
News Police: Burger King worker sold meth at drive-thru 4 hr Mega Monster 3
News Bridgeport's East Side hopes to prosper from St... 5 hr American Gentlema... 1
News Overmedicating Alabama veterans at VA hospitals... (Nov '13) 6 hr health 6
News Is pumpkin the new bacon? 7 hr vib_ram 2
News NYC's Cardinal Dolan Compares ISIS to the IRA 10 hr rock white 40
More from around the web