Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66307 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#39796 Oct 9, 2012
soooo wrote:
<quoted text>I think you are the RACIST POS. zimmerman defended himself against a thug that was beating his head into the pavement.If you had one of those porch monkeys on you...you would have done the same thing.If thug had been a reasonable person and stopped and answered zimmermans question,he might not be dead today.But thug had to be all bad ass,and look what it got him.lol And as far as mammy goes...shes just another typical porch monkey too.If she had been a mother she would have beat his ass the first time he started stealing and doing drugs.BUT she couldnt be bothered with him.Thats why she sent him to diddys house.MAMMY only became concerned when she smelled a money making opportunity.HER actions reflect her motive...a three year old can see that....to bad you cant...I truely hope zimmerman is found innocent.If he isnt,then all the future thugs will know that they can go out and rob steal and beat innocent people down and nothing will happen to them.BUT REALLY,....thats what all you future thugs are wanting.YOU want people to say well hes black,he didnt know any better so lets just let him off with a slap on the wrist.BUT KNOW THIS there are still a few people around that will blow your ass away when you try to rob or hurt them...you just arent smart enough to know which ones are packing. I carry a gun and im legal and certified. if one of those idiots comes up on me...you can bet i will do the same thing zimmerman did. if you idiots dont want to be shot,dont be a thug.
You are a bitter Idiot.

Take two pills of TRUTH, wake up on Election Night and grab your Kleenex.

The good news for you is that it gets even better: you're invited to the Afterparty. You'll be the Super Special Guest of my Left Boot.

Hurry now. Run, don't walk!

FOUR MORE YEARS!!!!

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#39798 Oct 9, 2012
Romney is winning.

"Stuff's gettin better"
fightracistthugs

Richmond, KY

#39800 Oct 9, 2012
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
You are demented. You are disgusting. You are a worthless POS. I hope you are unable to breed, you will pass your genes on to your spawn. Disgusting POS.
AND YET ANOTHER GLOWING EXAMPLE of how proud the black race can be of its youth.

http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/local/nei...

"Teacher James Addlespurger of the Pittsburgh High School" <-- in case you need to google this story if the link doesn't work.

in this video, we see a white 50yr old teacher walking down a street,

and he passes a group of teens who don't bother him at all.

those teens are white.

then he continues walking past a 2nd group of teens, and one of them sneaks around the back of their group and sucker punches this man unconscious to the ground, as this group of teens laughs and walks away.

this group of teens is black.

there were about 6 of them,
against 1,
and he was just sucker punched, not involved in any prior argument or anything.

so brave and so proud a race you are! so much courage! so ready to be judged by "the content of your character" !

good luck when you meet God.

and in the meantime, good luck when you meet people like Zimmerman, and me, we'll send you to God early.

unrepentant satanists.

Truth's Door

#39801 Oct 9, 2012
fightracistthugs wrote:
<quoted text>AND YET ANOTHER GLOWING EXAMPLE of how proud the black race can be of its youth.

http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/local/nei...

"Teacher James Addlespurger of the Pittsburgh High School" <-- in case you need to google this story if the link doesn't work.

in this video, we see a white 50yr old teacher walking down a street,

and he passes a group of teens who don't bother him at all.

those teens are white.

then he continues walking past a 2nd group of teens, and one of them sneaks around the back of their group and sucker punches this man unconscious to the ground, as this group of teens laughs and walks away.

this group of teens is black.

there were about 6 of them,
against 1,
and he was just sucker punched, not involved in any prior argument or anything.

so brave and so proud a race you are! so much courage! so ready to be judged by "the content of your character" !

good luck when you meet God.

and in the meantime, good luck when you meet people like Zimmerman, and me, we'll send you to God early.

unrepentant satanists.
How many hats you gonna wear, Resident Pervert?

Tell you what...take a walk down the road of History and compare it to your many selective posts.

It's not even close, bimbo. The TRUTH never fails.

Bring more of your selective examples to the Afterparty with you. We gonna shred it up and use if for confetti. We gonna need a lot of it, cause it's gonna be one helluva boot-kicking party.

Run! Don't walk!

FOUR MORE YEARS!!!!
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#39802 Oct 9, 2012
T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text>

Disgusting, then they have the nerve to call you the resident pervert.
LOL!!!

They're so frazzled from the debate they think everybody is me.

Ha ha...they're really getting paranoid now.

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#39803 Oct 9, 2012
Lets hope poor Trayvon gets some justice and they give Zimmerman life in prison for his murder..
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#39804 Oct 9, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
Lets hope poor Trayvon gets some justice and they give Zimmerman life in prison for his murder..
LOL!

It'll never happen once the jurors hear from Dee Dee on the stand!

You haven't been paying attention have you?

LOL!!!

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

#39806 Oct 9, 2012
Zimmerman is guilty of murder....It is that simple...Not even a cop can do what he did......
NoBlamer 2012

Mcarthur, CA

#39808 Oct 9, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
Zimmerman is guilty of murder....It is that simple...Not even a cop can do what he did......
oh ?
there was a verdict ?

I didnt even know the trial started

you clueless lying twitiot

if you quit talking you wouldnt sound so stupid... just sayin

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

#39809 Oct 9, 2012
I am a 47 year old white guy.....Zimmerman commited murder simple as that....If it had been a white guy who got shot by a black guy most here would be calling for the chair. But since a black guy got killed the racist hate filled bigots cheer the muredering zimmerman...
NoBlamer 2012

Mcarthur, CA

#39810 Oct 9, 2012
Its ok for cops to kill blacks in oakland

oops..
I thought it was my tazer
I didnt mean to kill him
I have to go to jail for 2 years ?
oh no...

Jury reaches verdict in BART police shooting caught on cellphones: involuntary manslaughter

watch him get shot

http://boingboing.net/2010/07/08/jury-reaches...

A Los Angeles jury has reached a verdict in the trial of Johannes Mehserle (shown in the photo at left), a white Bay Area Rapid Transit police officer who fatally shot Oscar J. Grant III, an unarmed black man who was lying face-down on an Oakland train platform. The event was captured on mobile phone photo and video by many bystanders—even by the shooting victim himself, just before his death—and much of that media made its way onto the internet.

Johannes Mehserle Sentence: 2 Years

The good folks who sell plywood and/or glass had this day circled on their calendars months ago. Today Johannes Mehserle, the ex-BART cop convicted of involuntary manslaughter for shooting dead unarmed passenger Oscar Grant, learned how long it would take to repay his debt to society.

Following a long, emotional hearing in which Grant's family pleaded for Mehserle to receive the maximum, 14-year sentence and the former cop tearfully pleaded for the opposite, Judge Robert Perry laid down the law: Two years, with 292 days as time served*. This is the lightest sentence Perry could have handed down.

Perry had earlier voiced "serious concerns" over the gun enhancement that could have added an additional 10 years to Mehserle's sentence. "It's clear beyond any doubt Mehserle used a gun. But if he honestly believed he had a Taser in his hand, then he did not intend to shoot a gun," the judge said earlier this morning.

The gun enhancement charge, it turns out, was dismissed -- and a new trial will be held solely regarding gun enhancement.
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#39812 Oct 9, 2012
NoBlamer 2012 wrote:
Its ok for cops to kill blacks in oakland
oops..
I thought it was my tazer
I didnt mean to kill him
I have to go to jail for 2 years ?
oh no...
Jury reaches verdict in BART police shooting caught on cellphones: involuntary manslaughter
watch him get shot
http://boingboing.net/2010/07/08/jury-reaches...
A Los Angeles jury has reached a verdict in the trial of Johannes Mehserle (shown in the photo at left), a white Bay Area Rapid Transit police officer who fatally shot Oscar J. Grant III, an unarmed black man who was lying face-down on an Oakland train platform. The event was captured on mobile phone photo and video by many bystanders—even by the shooting victim himself, just before his death—and much of that media made its way onto the internet.
Johannes Mehserle Sentence: 2 Years
The good folks who sell plywood and/or glass had this day circled on their calendars months ago. Today Johannes Mehserle, the ex-BART cop convicted of involuntary manslaughter for shooting dead unarmed passenger Oscar Grant, learned how long it would take to repay his debt to society.
Following a long, emotional hearing in which Grant's family pleaded for Mehserle to receive the maximum, 14-year sentence and the former cop tearfully pleaded for the opposite, Judge Robert Perry laid down the law: Two years, with 292 days as time served*. This is the lightest sentence Perry could have handed down.
Perry had earlier voiced "serious concerns" over the gun enhancement that could have added an additional 10 years to Mehserle's sentence. "It's clear beyond any doubt Mehserle used a gun. But if he honestly believed he had a Taser in his hand, then he did not intend to shoot a gun," the judge said earlier this morning.
The gun enhancement charge, it turns out, was dismissed -- and a new trial will be held solely regarding gun enhancement.
Here's a better video with sound.

I feel sorry for those transit cops.

You couldn't pay me enough to work in a zoo.

I have a lot of respect for those guys.

It's a dirty job but someone's got to do it.

Tragic accident.

It could have happened to anybody.
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#39813 Oct 9, 2012
&fe ature=endscreen&NR=1&o ref=http%3A%2F%2Fs.ytimg.com%2 Fyt%2Fswfbin%2Fwatch_as3-vfldz rQK1.swf
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#39817 Oct 9, 2012
Here's a couple of videos that pretty much speak for themselves.

They are indicative of some of the posters on this thread, and describe them to a tee.

"A little git off some stuff".

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Truth's Door

#39818 Oct 9, 2012
zazz wrote:
Under George W. Bush, gas prices increased 275 percent (2001 – 2008)

“…under George W. Bush, the price of gasoline increased from $1.60 per gallon when he took office in January 2001 to $4.40 per gallon in July 2008, a jump of 275 percent.”– GOP Deceptions About Gas Prices
Tell 'em, Chief Zazz!!!!

Truth's Door

#39820 Oct 9, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
Yes, Trayvon will get Justice. That is my hope.

But do not depend on the criminal justice system to provide that Justice. Justice in America is fleeting and so many times is dependent on race, class and connections.

There are so many today who are not punished for their crimes and so many who are punished for the crimes of others...as well as systemic disparities in the criminal justice system.

There are those who espouse that if Thug Punk zimmerman isn't punished by the criminal justice system, then other punishment awaits him. I don't subscribe to vigilante Justice.

But I do know that NO ONE can shed the blood of any child and get away with it. OH YES, Thug Punk zimmerman will be punished. The long and mighty arc of Justice will see to it!

sage won

“life under BO”

Since: Sep 12

buena vista

#39822 Oct 9, 2012
azz wrote:
<quoted text>
This old article impresses no one no matter how many times you post it.
The article is timeless, as you will see on Nov. 7th, fleabagger.

sage won

“life under BO”

buena vista

#39823 Oct 9, 2012
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
Bring that model to the Afterparty with you.
It may help you absorb the sudden changes you'll be in for! The TRUTH doesn't need models.
TRUTH says...
FOUR MORE YEARS!!!!
BO the failure will walk
stooges like you will squawk

sage won

“life under BO”

buena vista

#39824 Oct 9, 2012
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't know eunuchs douched. But if you have an infucktion guess it's necessary. Hope it's treatable.
You don't know much, you're the douche who produces jizz with his tonsils.
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#39825 Oct 9, 2012
We can't afford Four More Years of president Obama.

Dick Morris says that Obama has indicated that he would legislate by having the Senate ratify treaties with the United Nations in order to impose new taxes by bypassing the House.

Remember the "I'll tell Vladamir" moment?

We can't afford another liberal jurist on the Supreme Court either.

We can't afford Obama Care.

And we can't afford Four More Years of reckless spending.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Life Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Shorty's Place changing ownership and management (Jul '14) 1 hr Whatajoke 7
News America's First Meat-Free Fast-Food Restaurant ... 6 hr CO MW Support Col... 2
News Inside basement where JonBenet Ramsey was murde... 6 hr BrotherMoon 2
News JonBenet: Paula Woodward on New Book, John Rams... 8 hr Rainbow334 7
News Are black visitors really welcome in the Adiron... (Aug '16) 9 hr Little John 34
News Ruth Bader Ginsburg surprise speaker at Rosh Ha... 14 hr Just Saying 7
News What's In A (Hispanic-Sounding) Surname? We Gav... 20 hr origins 5
More from around the web