New bar 'Blondies' set to take root in Vacaville

Aug 7, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Reporter

The old Creekside Bar & Grill in downtown Vacaville was bustling with activity last week -- evidence that a new business is coming to town.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of35
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Aug 10

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Another halfhearted "news" story from the repeater. A reporter with even half a clue would have talked to the owners or managers or at least done some research on their backgrounds, how many prior business failures, etc. it would also be nice to know how much money the city is kicking in to subsidize the venture.

“A55clown Antwan's obsession”

Since: Oct 08

Vacaville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Blondies locations: New York, Las Vegas, Tempe...Vacaville??? Looking forward to the waitresses' outfits! Been to the one in Vegas.
Michelle O

Vacaville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

Good god, city council...can you not attract something besides sports bars and fast food places? Take a look at the small town of winters. Three great places to eat and no sports bars or fast food. Take a hint and try to find something different. Try Dave's famous BBQ, which is awesome and we have no decent BBQ places here.
F changs, cheesecake factory, get ficellee from winters to come here. Imagination please!
Emjoe

Vacaville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

Birds Landing Bob wrote:
Another halfhearted "news" story from the repeater. A reporter with even half a clue would have talked to the owners or managers or at least done some research on their backgrounds, how many prior business failures, etc. it would also be nice to know how much money the city is kicking in to subsidize the venture.
Will there be a hitch out front to tie up my lover...I mean donkey?
Randy

Vacaville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Emjoe wrote:
<quoted text>Will there be a hitch out front to tie up my lover...I mean donkey?
I'm pretty sure you'll be able to hitch up your latest soul mate there Emjoe. LOL!

“A55clown Antwan's obsession”

Since: Oct 08

Vacaville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Judged:

Umm, why are you responding to your own posts, dumba55? Is that why you pretend to be other people on here? Because nobody else will respond to your idiotic, childish posts? Yeah, thought so.
Randy

Vacaville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Judged:

Emjoe wrote:
Umm, why are you responding to your own posts, dumba55? Is that why you pretend to be other people on here? Because nobody else will respond to your idiotic, childish posts? Yeah, thought so.
So says the donkey lover that asks and answers his own question. LOL!
Randy

Fairfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Judged:

Attention, all Topix users!
I would like to take time to apologize for being a complete and total idiot. Yes, I realize that I never have anything clever or of value to say. Yes, I realize that everyone knows that I post under numerous names in hopes of fooling SOMEONE out there. Yes, I know that I'm not funny. Here is why, though...
You see, I'm what doctors refer to as a "genetic moron". My parents were idiots, and so were their parents before them. These defective genes were passed on to me. I do not CHOOSE to be a complete idiot. I was BORN this way.
Here are a few other things about me that I'm sure many of you already are aware of...

-I have no life
-I have no friends (except my pet turtle, whom I've given numerous names, too)
-I have a crappy job that I hate, but am too chicken-sh1t to find something else more rewarding
-I have never actually BEEN with a woman, most likely due to my insanely miniscule junk, substandard facial features and a complete lack of social skills
-I live alone in a studio apartment, and the only entertainment I get is trolling on Topix...when I'm not too busy adding to my "popcorn ceiling effect" by spanking my monkey nine times a day
-My only other hobby is to sneak into retirement homes and steal their soiled underwear. I sniff them at night before I go to bed. It soothes me.

Again, I apologize for being Topix's biggest idiot. At least you can all rest assured that, due to my physical features and lack of social skills, I will never reproduce, so my idiocy dies with me.

(Of course, I will post shortly under a few other names, disagreeing with myself and blaming Emjoe. Just wait for it. Here it comes....)
Randy

Vacaville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Judged:

Oh my, a poser. How flattering!
Angry Black man

Vacaville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

That place is racist and its the word all around town. Not a good look
Emjoe

Vacaville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Angry Black man wrote:
That place is racist and its the word all around town. Not a good look
I'm there!

“Justice always prevails”

Since: Jan 12

vacaville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

They cook the food out of a roach coach out back
Lunasee

Vacaville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Did this place ever open?
A Thought

Vacaville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

A quiet neighborhood bar any day for me. Not interested in a noise pit like blondies.

But then again in my old age, I can't really hear much of the noise.

I doubt I'll go there.
Phil

Hayward, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Does this place have any connection with the Blondie's Hair Salon on Monte Vista Ave near the Lucky Store? Some hot chicks cutting hair there!

Or - Is this place named after Adolf Hitler's German Shepherd dog?
black dude

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

they racist towards black folks

vacaville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

black dude wrote:
they racist towards black folks
They just enforce dress code... I've seen white people denied entry for athletic wear, beanies, sagging. Stop playing the race card punk
A Thought

Vacaville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Actually nice to hear they enforce a dress code.

A youngster I know; yep... a white kid too, was denied entry due to dress code.
White caulk

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

I was looking for a good watering hole in vacaville where me and my bud could throw a few back without having to worry about drama....sounds like they run a tight ship...might check it out...unless somebody has a better suggestion

vacaville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

White caulk wrote:
I was looking for a good watering hole in vacaville where me and my bud could throw a few back without having to worry about drama....sounds like they run a tight ship...might check it out...unless somebody has a better suggestion
Merchant and Main is a little expensive but it is a very chill place.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of35
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Life Forum right now

Search the Life Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Opinion: Did Jesus really rise from the dead? 20 min ELIAS IBARRA 9
Hyping Your Conspiracy Theory In 5 Easy Steps 34 min VACCINES R DANGEROUS 5
Mooeya s Frozen Yogurt coming to Poolesville th... 2 hr Tom and Jane Heprun 2
Veterans to be saluted at fundraiser on April 30 2 hr Reply2_CIA 8
Morgan Spurlock documenting wide range of subje... 2 hr Garlanda Goldwin 1
Good Friday... 2 hr Clear Dharma 1
Another stolen generation: how Australia still ... 4 hr Goodes example 103
•••
•••