Trial opens for Paterson man charged in fatal Night Out shooting

Jan 15, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: NorthJersey.com

The killing made headlines when it happened, but the irony of a homicide at an event dedicated to combating violence was not mentioned by either the prosecutor or defense lawyer at the outset of 30-year-old Marlon Rochester's trial.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Jan 16, 2013
j UN tol

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

What a coward to shoot at someone from behind
vIewer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

The man is not coward,people must stop attacking people at the privacy of their home.bullying dont pay.lead in death and drama.
Ladybug

Fair Lawn, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

vIewer wrote:
The man is not coward,people must stop attacking people at the privacy of their home.bullying dont pay.lead in death and drama.
whether or not you deem this individuals actions as cowardly or even if he was being bullied I assure you if he had to do it over again he would choose a different method of resolution. He made a bad situation worse. For who? Himself, his children his wife ect. I personally will never understand this violent subculture. Why is hurting someone always the first choice. What happened to being the bigger person and walking away. In my experience this usually proves your point even more by showing the person your time is to valuable to waste on their BS.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••