Is ethnic beauty the new 'it' factor?

Is ethnic beauty the new 'it' factor?

There are 39 comments on the CNN story from Sep 13, 2010, titled Is ethnic beauty the new 'it' factor?. In it, CNN reports that:

Women who desire a more "exotic" appearance are looking to the fashion world's growing multi-culturalism for inspiration.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Exotic Ethnic Woman

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Sep 14, 2010
Yes it's true first give all prasies to the African American Women God Blessed them with the whole package. Exotic Skin Tones, Exotic Features,Curves,Full Lips,Huge Butts,Huge Breast, African American Women have the Dominant Gene they can have all kids of every skin tone.

African American Women,Asian Women, And Latin Women, are The New It Factor..

White women have fallen into last place. White women have white skin,thin lips,small breast,flat butts,pointed noses and they can only have white skinned kids. White women uses black men to have kids with so there kids can look like African American Women kids with skin tones.

CNN just did an article on this today. Here's the link.. http://www.cnn.com/2010/LIVING/09/13/ethnic.b...
Anonymous

San Diego, CA

#2 Mar 6, 2011
You are rather stupid.

Most Latin women are, in fact, white women, unless you are talking about mestizos.

And it has been proven time and time again that white women can, in fact, have darker skin (Catherine Zeta Jones), big lips (Angelina Jolie), big breasts (I can go on forever and forever on this one, but just so you know, Christina Hendricks), big butts, and not all of them have pointed noses (Sarah Hyland).

Who wants to have a baby by a black man?

Black women are still ugly.
Anonymous

San Diego, CA

#3 Mar 6, 2011
Angelina Jolie, Catherine Zeta Jones, Sarah Hyland, Mila Kunis, Natalie Portman, Autumn Reeser, Janice Dickinson, Candice Boucher, Candice Swanepoel, Irina Zhuravskaya, Lara Alvarez (from Spain), Malena Costa (from Spain), Eva Gonzalez (from Spain), Natalie Wood, Cheryl Cole, Miranda Cosgrove, Brooke Burke, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Scarlett Johanssen, Jessica Biel, Monica Bellucci, Nicole Williams, Olga Kurylenko, Emmanuelle Chriqui (Sephardic Jew), Sophie Marceau, Marion Cotillard, Virginie Ledoyen, Julia Voth, Antoinette Nikprelaj, Susan Ward, Rachael Finch, Natalie Glebova, Oksana Fedorova, Amy Irving, Sophia Loren, Nadya Nepomnyasha, Jill Hennessy, Mila Kunis, Shannen Doherty, Gia Mantegna, Monica Cruz, Adrielle Churchill, Claudia Cardinale, Frankie Sandford, Melissa Theuriau, Christina Hendricks, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Jenna Pietersen, Julie Newmar, Julie Dreyfus, Linda Evangelista, Sasha Barrese, Marilyn Monroe, Elizabeth Taylor, Rebecca Schaeffer, Rita Hayworth, and many, many, many more white/Caucasian women have some of the features you named, or a combination of many. I could go on forever. Plus, we have other types of beauty, like Laura Ramsey, Jessica Stam, Audrey Hepburn, Sasha Pieterse, Miranda Kerr, Charlize Theron, Peggy Lipton, Olivia Wilde, and Jessica Stroup.

Being white/Caucasian encompasses a lot, including all of Europe, and you forgot that when you were implying that white/Caucasian women could only have certain types of features.

The majority of these women are better looking than Beyonce, who looks like a tranny with a blonde weave, and Kim Kardashian, who is fake from head to toe and looks like a hefty bag. Rihanna and Minaj are not attractive to many people, especially Rihanna, who looks like a fetus. So, whatever.
nomore

Jackson, TN

#4 Mar 7, 2011
HAHA...I'm white and i have full lips and a nice round "ghetto" ass..as some of my black friends call it, along with a small waist so don't stereotype all white women dumbass!!
nomore

Jackson, TN

#5 Mar 7, 2011
also my skin is not "white" its actually slightly tanned and thats in the winter, in the summer i tan real easy and have more of an olive look.
muraaaaaaaahhh

Leeds, UK

#6 Mar 9, 2011
Piper Reeser wrote:
Angelina Jolie, Catherine Zeta Jones, Sarah Hyland, Mila Kunis, Natalie Portman, Autumn Reeser, Janice Dickinson, Candice Boucher, Candice Swanepoel, Irina Zhuravskaya, Lara Alvarez (from Spain), Malena Costa (from Spain), Eva Gonzalez (from Spain), Natalie Wood, Cheryl Cole, Miranda Cosgrove, Brooke Burke, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Scarlett Johanssen, Jessica Biel, Monica Bellucci, Nicole Williams, Olga Kurylenko, Emmanuelle Chriqui (Sephardic Jew), Sophie Marceau, Marion Cotillard, Virginie Ledoyen, Julia Voth, Antoinette Nikprelaj, Susan Ward, Rachael Finch, Natalie Glebova, Oksana Fedorova, Amy Irving, Sophia Loren, Nadya Nepomnyasha, Jill Hennessy, Mila Kunis, Shannen Doherty, Gia Mantegna, Monica Cruz, Adrielle Churchill, Claudia Cardinale, Frankie Sandford, Melissa Theuriau, Christina Hendricks, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Jenna Pietersen, Julie Newmar, Julie Dreyfus, Linda Evangelista, Sasha Barrese, Marilyn Monroe, Elizabeth Taylor, Rebecca Schaeffer, Rita Hayworth, and many, many, many more white/Caucasian women have some of the features you named, or a combination of many. I could go on forever. Plus, we have other types of beauty, like Laura Ramsey, Jessica Stam, Audrey Hepburn, Sasha Pieterse, Miranda Kerr, Charlize Theron, Peggy Lipton, Olivia Wilde, and Jessica Stroup.
Being white/Caucasian encompasses a lot, including all of Europe, and you forgot that when you were implying that white/Caucasian women could only have certain types of features.
The majority of these women are better looking than Beyonce, who looks like a tranny with a blonde weave, and Kim Kardashian, who is fake from head to toe and looks like a hefty bag. Rihanna and Minaj are not attractive to many people, especially Rihanna, who looks like a fetus. So, whatever.
All those women are fake and have been enhanced
next move on
Anonymous

San Diego, CA

#7 Mar 12, 2011
muraaaaaaaahhh wrote:
<quoted text>
next move on
Really? All of them? For your information, Janice Dickinson, one of the white women I named, started the trend in ethnic beauty, and she is Polish and Belarusian. Not to mention, Catherine Zeta Jones is definitely not fake.

Also, you are acting like black women in entertainment do not get surgery, or enhance their features. To be fair, this is a common practice in that industry.

With 80% of black women being obese, I would not talk.
Anonymous

San Diego, CA

#8 Mar 12, 2011
muraaaaaaaahhh wrote:
<quoted text>
next move on
Also, it is kind of crazy that you talk about anyone being "fake" when Nicki Minaj's ass was bought, Halle Berry got a nose job, and Beyonce keeps altering her appearance to the point where she almost looks like a white woman's twin.

http://t1.gstatic.com/images...

Miss me with that bullshit. Black women can dish it out, but cannot take it.
TNgurl79

United States

#9 Mar 15, 2011
Haha I agree with you piper reeser...and more than likely they have Caucasian or another race in their family history because they look nothing like what the actual Africans do... So give thnx where it's due...to your mixed heritage. The prettiest ones are half white, they get all the great assets from both cultures. Lol!
TNgurl79

United States

#10 Mar 15, 2011
And I'm sorry but not all white women want mixed kids... I don't know many that do. So jump off your stereo typing and jump into reality.
thatsbd

United States

#11 Mar 19, 2011
Exotic Ethnic Woman wrote:
Yes it's true first give all prasies to the African American Women God Blessed them with the whole package. Exotic Skin Tones, Exotic Features,Curves,Full Lips,Huge Butts,Huge Breast, African American Women have the Dominant Gene they can have all kids of every skin tone.

White women have fallen into last place. White women have white skin,thin lips,small breast,flat butts,pointed noses and they can only have white skinned kids. White women uses black men to have kids with so there kids can look like African American Women kids with skin tones.

CNN just did an article on this today. Here's the link.. http://www.cnn.com/2010/LIVING/09/13/ethnic.b...
Get the heck out here with that racist bs .

“Content With Life&Kind To All”

Since: Dec 10

Austin, TX

#12 Mar 24, 2011
Your joking right?
TNgurl79

Elgin, TX

#13 Mar 24, 2011
No their not joking they are just trying to make themselves feel better...lmao
Nomoretears

Columbia, MD

#14 Mar 27, 2011
Piper Reeser wrote:
You are rather stupid.
Most Latin women are, in fact, white women, unless you are talking about mestizos.
And it has been proven time and time again that white women can, in fact, have darker skin (Catherine Zeta Jones), big lips (Angelina Jolie), big breasts (I can go on forever and forever on this one, but just so you know, Christina Hendricks), big butts, and not all of them have pointed noses (Sarah Hyland).
Who wants to have a baby by a black man?
Black women are still ugly.
Angelina Jolie is part Native Indian. And, yes Mexicans are a multiracial people, Native Indian, White, and Black mix.
Since we seem to talking mostly about women... I do not believe one characteristic belongs solely to one group. Yes, a lot of White women have smaller lips and butts and many ethnic women have fuller lips and butts. However, many ethnic have small ones and Whites have larger... so, what is the problem.
Beauty is not a skin shade. We all have beauty. Certain beauty is undeniable. But there is manipulated beauty and one should not be fooled. Why, even a man can be made up to look like the most beauteous woman. If that is what some women want for themselves, to be makeup to look at type, more power to them. Me, I rather be myself and not deal with injections and false brought beauty.

“To YouR OwN SeLF STaY TruE”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#15 Mar 29, 2011
You a damn lie!Im white and very exotic looking..Im very curvey with full lips n a nice azz so i cnt see how u think we come last lol everyone is different !ive seen black girls who were skinny with no lips or azz to!Keep dreaming your dream b*tch!
lola

Los Angeles, CA

#16 Mar 30, 2011
Wow, everyone in here is so mean. All of you are foolish. and 95% of white AND black people are average or ugly, who cares.
lola

Los Angeles, CA

#17 Mar 30, 2011
While blacks may be a little ahead, they don't start wrinkling till a few decades after whites. But still, you all are foolish LOL.

Since: Nov 10

Dublin

#18 Apr 2, 2011
Kids of every skin tone?? Try having a white baby with blue eyes see how that works out??

hahahahaha

White women can have natural, blonde, brown, black, red etc hair

White women can have natural, blue, green, gray, brown, eyes off all different shades....

Whats wrong with thin lips?
Whats wrong with a slim nose?

Whats wrong with not having a huge fat ass?

From my eyes, I'm a bloke, most African women with huge asses have tree-trunk legs

Most African women with large breasts also have excess flab on their stomach....

So why you running people down?? It isn't nice when others do it is it???

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#19 Apr 6, 2011
lola wrote:
Wow, everyone in here is so mean. All of you are foolish. and 95% of white AND black people are average or ugly, who cares.
Speak for yourself honey...

“To YouR OwN SeLF STaY TruE”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#20 Apr 11, 2011
Dubbadub wrote:
<quoted text>
Kids of every skin tone?? Try having a white baby with blue eyes see how that works out??
hahahahaha
White women can have natural, blonde, brown, black, red etc hair
White women can have natural, blue, green, gray, brown, eyes off all different shades....
Whats wrong with thin lips?
Whats wrong with a slim nose?
Whats wrong with not having a huge fat ass?
From my eyes, I'm a bloke, most African women with huge asses have tree-trunk legs
Most African women with large breasts also have excess flab on their stomach....
So why you running people down?? It isn't nice when others do it is it???
I agree with you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Life Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News GMC's sliding roof slides away; Envoy XUV didn'... (Feb '06) 13 min Tedesco1215 32
News Free back to school supplies in Evansville, IN (Jul '10) 41 min abuser 11
News I was jilted for Tori Spelling (May '06) 2 hr StarMoss 17
News Artisan meat to make debut 3 hr They cannot kill ... 2
News Police investigating Ariana Grande's video doug... 5 hr Airhead Sucks 7
News Meet a Minion at Peak of the Market's Family Fu... 10 hr Piqued at the Market 1
News Veterans Advocates needed 12 hr The Mad Man 1
More from around the web