Long Beach area retailers expect drop...

Long Beach area retailers expect drop in holiday shopping statistics

There are 2 comments on the Press-Telegram story from Dec 26, 2012, titled Long Beach area retailers expect drop in holiday shopping statistics. In it, Press-Telegram reports that:

Just as holiday shopping sales nationally saw the worst decline since 2008, local shopping districts are expecting a drop in sales as well.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Press-Telegram.

Dan Salazar

Long Beach, CA

#1 Dec 27, 2012
Long Beach voters hate businesses. Measure N even passed. The good news is that those Cities where parents want their kids to have a chance to succeed always do better than Long Beach. Leftwing Lunatic Govt's always leave City's worse off.
Ronald

Bellflower, CA

#2 Dec 27, 2012
I shopped Lakewood this Christmas. No overpricing Council controlled anti-consumer storekeeps and secondhand goods sellers who cater to the tiny trendy minority and who try to outwit the hated shoppers who do not drive traffic obstructing bicycles or dangerous skateboards.

Even so, I was so surprised when cheerful clerks put my purchases in Lowenthal harassment tax-free goods bags, even though my purchases were not paid for by the increasingly impoverished taxpaying minority. It was worth the trip. I was able to avoid "the Long Beach premium" and I even saved a few pennies on my gasoline purchase.

Ronald

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Life Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News How should an angry liberal celebrate the Fourt... 54 min Lawrence Wolf 492
News Florida Man Shoots Neighbor, Drives Dead Body t... 13 hr Marcavage s Emission 12
News 100,000 veterans face long waits to see VA doctors (Jun '14) Sat railrider 2
News Privatization plan hits turbulence; supporters ... Sat Putins Glock Holster 1
News Feminist Website Argues On-Screen Interracial R... Fri jewboy 10
News Iraqi facing deportation after aiding military ... Fri Cut Property 13
News A weird Florida mystery: Meat falling from the sky Fri Mona 2
More from around the web