Ghost Hunters: Jason Hawes, Grant Wilson

Ghost Hunters: Jason Hawes, Grant Wilson

There are 403 comments on the SCIFI story from May 28, 2007, titled Ghost Hunters: Jason Hawes, Grant Wilson. In it, SCIFI reports that:

“Oh yeah! Let's see if we can make the ghost do it again.”

Luckily, their day jobs haven't gotten in the way of their lead investigation duties for T.A.P.S. . SCI FI Channel's Ghost Hunters returns for a six-episode mini-season on Wednesday, June 6, at 9 p.m. ET/PT. ... via SCIFI

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SCIFI.

Heather

Monterey, TN

#61 Nov 9, 2007
I watch your show every Wednesday night its on no joke. I love Yall Jason and Grant and the rest of the T.A.P.S. team Yall rock!!!!!

Since: Nov 07

Redmond, WA

#62 Nov 9, 2007
joe wrote:
I have been having some weird stuff happening at my house. Just this week my vaccum cleaner turned off and on by itself. Also someone reset all out alarm clocks. Its almost like someone is doing practical jokes. I like Jason and Grant but sometimes Brian gets on my nerves. He doesn't seem very professional.
I have been an independant paranormal researcher for 13 years. I have to ask, are the clocks that were reset were they digital? Because if you are having problems with electrical devices, the vacumn etc. it could be faulty wiring in your home. In any case, make notes of all odd occurances, times dates, need be do your own investigation! if you need ideas on how to do it, let me know.
sue in texas

Arlington, TX

#63 Nov 9, 2007
Great show!!!!!!!!! I am a great fan of taps -every wednesdayy is my turn to watch taps. I did not like watching Brian getting talked to all the time about the screw ups-I realize I have no idea what they put up with when the camera is off-but can we give him a break? He should be given a break-he adds some fun to the show after all almost every e-mail I read is about him-keep up the good work -bring Brian back life can't be to serious!! We need to laugh!!!!!!!!
Black Jock Sholock

Lowell, MA

#64 Nov 12, 2007
It's easy to ghost hunting with a TV crew with you.
My Kids can do that. I don't see them going in alone ?
Black Jock Sholock

Lowell, MA

#65 Nov 12, 2007
desert rat wrote:
When the show gets paranormal activity, that's great. However, I say: BRING BACK BRIAN. He added MUCH NEEDED humor. Who are we going to get a sense of humor from? Steve? Jason? The new girl (who is afraid of saying anything and nobody listens to because GH is a BOYS SHOW?) Listen - if this show does not have ultimate entertainment value (i.e. and this spells comic relief sometimes, no matter what the show)Gh will get flat, dull and dead (ha!)
Guess thats why there starting to tweek there EVPs, Im not saying Jason or Grant are doing it, But the tech guys are for sure.
Grant

Lowell, MA

#66 Nov 12, 2007
bonju patten wrote:
I detest your show. Two plumbers and a royal bunch of morons with exceptions beautiful Donna and new girl Kris. Foxes. Otherwise, TAPS is the big farteroo.
Why don't you two guys go back to your wives and show them the crack of your arses' so they remember what you look like?
Oh and our appliances and electicity always goes haywire and our dogs freak out during MOST HAUNTED - so I guess they are in touch. You, TAPS, are not -
NOW GO AWAY
MOST HAUNTED is the worst show on tv with that blond chick that keeps freekin out etc.(if she was on my team id get rid her quick) And the WORST PHONY so called
PSYCHICS I'v ever seen in my life, Phony Bums,
Sarina Coen

Kansas City, KS

#67 Nov 14, 2007
We had a experience here at our house and it was insane and we were playing ouija board and someone that was there with me told me i had a spirit in me talking and i didnt know and then we got some mail at the house that had the name that they had told us and which was Helen but there was another person called Rob then up by the down stairs door way we would hear the rails noise then we would see the curtain move and we would just hear noises upstairs it was just freaky but cool at the same time. we would wondering if you would come and check our place out. email me back at [email protected] if you want to know more thanks Sarina
Pluto

Auburn Hills, MI

#68 Nov 15, 2007
Why did Brian leave the show? I only saw bits and pieces of the story.
skatcat

Las Vegas, NV

#69 Nov 16, 2007
If Grant would stop trying to stir up trouble between Jason and Brian and other memebers of TAPS all the time some actual work might get done! He should be told to stop or HE has to leave the show. What a waste of equipment and production time. Everytime Grant initiates a slam against Brian or somebody else, Jason takes off on it. Some best friend! Jason needs to open his eyes to who is causing the problems-and it ain't Brian!
Karin

Sioux Falls, SD

#70 Nov 18, 2007
Previous msgs have mentioned missiong Brian...although it has never been explained what happend he must have burned one to many bridges (how many chances can one guy be given??). As for Andy- I thought he came across as a know it all ass (can I put that in?? if not sorry).

Will miss Brian but life must go on...

my kids and I never miss a show much to my husbands dismay...(non believer)
karin

Sioux Falls, SD

#71 Nov 18, 2007
HEY FOLKS!!! CHECK OUT SCIFI.COM FOR INFO ON THE FATE OF BRIAN H. HE IS ON THE NEW SPIN OFF IN EUROPE....
COPNDOC

Glendale Heights, IL

#72 Nov 20, 2007
karin wrote:
HEY FOLKS!!! CHECK OUT SCIFI.COM FOR INFO ON THE FATE OF BRIAN H. HE IS ON THE NEW SPIN OFF IN EUROPE....
Great for Brian. Hopefully he gets the respect he deserves. I've never seen someone get thrown under the bus as much as him by his so called friends.
Griselda

San Diego, CA

#73 Nov 22, 2007
I think that Brian tries too hard to please Jason. Actually, everyone seems to try too hard to please Jason. Jason's like a volcano ready to blow at any moment. Definately some unresolved anger there! Or maybe it's fear? Lighten up Jason! No wonder your wife doesn't want anything to do with TAPS!
Pluto

Auburn Hills, MI

#74 Nov 23, 2007
Griselda wrote:
I think that Brian tries too hard to please Jason. Actually, everyone seems to try too hard to please Jason. Jason's like a volcano ready to blow at any moment. Definately some unresolved anger there! Or maybe it's fear? Lighten up Jason! No wonder your wife doesn't want anything to do with TAPS!
I was watching some older episodes of Ghost Hunters on the Thanksgiving marathon last night and I never realized what a pompous fathead Jason can be! If anyone makes a mistake they get a televised dressing down. I suppose Jason is perfect and never screws up. I started to get sick of watching because some shows seemed more about the personal conflicts than checking for paranormal activity. I could see it (maybe) if they were charging for their services and this was their living, but it's just a sideline, so why crap all over everyone and take all the fun out of the job? I don't care for Jason much anymore.
Griselda

San Diego, CA

#75 Nov 23, 2007
Pluto wrote:
<quoted text>
I was watching some older episodes of Ghost Hunters on the Thanksgiving marathon last night and I never realized what a pompous fathead Jason can be! If anyone makes a mistake they get a televised dressing down. I suppose Jason is perfect and never screws up. I started to get sick of watching because some shows seemed more about the personal conflicts than checking for paranormal activity. I could see it (maybe) if they were charging for their services and this was their living, but it's just a sideline, so why crap all over everyone and take all the fun out of the job? I don't care for Jason much anymore.
I was watching the same marathon when I too realized that the show seemed to dwell more on the conflicts between the crew more than the paranormal activity and everyone follows Jason's lead. Brian may have some personal issues,(drugs, alcohol, whatever), but watching Jason and the others, especially Steve, berate and judge him each week isn't why I watch the show---I'm interested in the ghost hunting! I hope Brian is successful in his own show and shows the others that he doesn't need their bad talk.
Blondie

Tarrytown, NY

#76 Nov 24, 2007
I love you jason.You are so cute and handsome on the show and so serious on the show.Keep up the good work.Hope you can go to Palisades Mall West Nyack,upstate New York at Barnes and Noble to sugn your new book Ghosthunter. I would like to meet you in person Jason you are sexy and hot on the show. So try to go to Rockland County area Upstate new York and go to Palisades mall,West Nyack at Barnes and Nobles to greet all fans.I'm your biggest fan love you jason. I watch your show every wednesday bring new shows no repeats ok hun.love Blondie
Blondie new city

Tarrytown, NY

#77 Nov 24, 2007
Hi,jason love you and the show.Please travel to the palisades mall at west nyack ny ,meet your fans at Barnes and Nobles bookstore at palisaeds mall,west nyack ny.I would like to meet you and have my picture taken with you. Your my favorite Ghosthunter. Your extremely handsome sexy guy on th show.Keep up the good work bringing new shows every wednesday nights.i hope you can have a marathon all day and night show of Ghosthunters every wednesday,best show on TV every wednesday. love you jason bye. i hope to meet you someday in person upstate new yok Palisades mall,west nyack ny,i hope your reading this jason. love blondie your number 1 fan.
Pluto

Auburn Hills, MI

#78 Nov 24, 2007
Griselda wrote:
<quoted text>
I was watching the same marathon when I too realized that the show seemed to dwell more on the conflicts between the crew more than the paranormal activity and everyone follows Jason's lead. Brian may have some personal issues,(drugs, alcohol, whatever), but watching Jason and the others, especially Steve, berate and judge him each week isn't why I watch the show---I'm interested in the ghost hunting! I hope Brian is successful in his own show and shows the others that he doesn't need their bad talk.
I agree. There was so much conflict that I can't believe there's still a show. I couldn't believe the episode where Steve and Brian were talking togethor and saying that they didn't see any reason to leave the equipment in some house overnight and Jason comes over and starts ranting at Brian and telling him that he just didn't want to get up early to go back and get the stuff. What was the point of that whole scene? Steve and Brian were still going to leave the equipment overnight and they were just talking to each other. Jason made a huge deal out of it and made Steve and Brian look like idiots. It was just an opportunity for Jason to try and make himself look big and bad, but intead he looked like a jerk.

It seems that the more recent episodes don't have quite so much conflict so maybe they wised up and cut out all that crap.
Griselda

San Diego, CA

#79 Nov 24, 2007
Pluto wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. There was so much conflict that I can't believe there's still a show. I couldn't believe the episode where Steve and Brian were talking togethor and saying that they didn't see any reason to leave the equipment in some house overnight and Jason comes over and starts ranting at Brian and telling him that he just didn't want to get up early to go back and get the stuff. What was the point of that whole scene? Steve and Brian were still going to leave the equipment overnight and they were just talking to each other. Jason made a huge deal out of it and made Steve and Brian look like idiots. It was just an opportunity for Jason to try and make himself look big and bad, but intead he looked like a jerk.
It seems that the more recent episodes don't have quite so much conflict so maybe they wised up and cut out all that crap.
I know! It's like spending time with another couple that fights all night long. You feel awkward and just want to excuse yourself and get the hell away from them. There's a time and a place for that and it definately isn't when we all are waiting to find out if the house is really haunted or not!

Since: Feb 07

Never forgotten

#80 Nov 25, 2007
How long has Ghost Hunters been on? I just started watching it about a month ago. I saw an episode where they said they don't charge for their services so how do they afford all that equipment? Besides the Roto Rooter guys, do they all have other jobs?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Life Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News How should an angry liberal celebrate the Fourt... 1 hr spud 568
News Farm-to-plate restaurant to set up shop in Quak... 5 hr Local 24
News Veganism - doing the right thing (Jul '11) 8 hr USA R0CKS 983
News Black Women Picking Up Firearms For Self-Defense 13 hr okimar 1
News Worcester restaurants close as part of 'Day Wit... 15 hr Darlene 10
News Black women picking up firearms for self-defense 20 hr Laredo 1
News 15 things to add to your Erie bucket list this ... (Apr '16) 21 hr Meadville Mafia 6
More from around the web