China censors turn New Year "seeking ...

China censors turn New Year "seeking dreams" editorial into nightmare

There are 2 comments on the WTAX-AM Springfield story from Jan 9, 2013, titled China censors turn New Year "seeking dreams" editorial into nightmare. In it, WTAX-AM Springfield reports that:

When former Xinhua state news agency vice president Tuo Zhen was appointed as head of the propaganda department in Guangdong, one of China's most liberal provinces, he carried with him a reputation as a hard-line leftist.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTAX-AM Springfield.

CHINA HUMILIATED by CCP

Surrey, Canada

#1 Jan 9, 2013
This stupid, backwards, primitive and obsolete dictatorship of the Chinese Communist Party, with the blood of tens of millions of its own people on its hands, is obviously dying.

Nobody will mourn the passing of this thieving gang of criminals that did so much damage to China.

On to the "Garbage heap of history" with this trash!
CHINA HUMILIATED by CCP

Surrey, Canada

#2 Jan 10, 2013
CCP are losers and China is stuck in a political dead end until the Communist Party is removed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Life Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Flipside Burger & Bar serves up burgers and fam... (Sep '09) 9 hr Norbert of Norview 4
News Why I am Proud to be a Muslim 19 hr Khan 45
News Free Pizza and Candidate talk today 20 hr Donald Trump 2
News Tingley family tries to 'Save Face' on Facebook (Dec '08) 22 hr Andrew le 41
News Ruble turning to rubble? No signs of panic in t... 22 hr John 1
News Shopping for Afro-Caribbean ingredients in Balt... 22 hr jimi-yank 5
News Scientists trace autism 'pathway' from gene to ... 23 hr VacTruth dot Com 2
More from around the web