Allentown's Cosmopolitan restaurant r...

Allentown's Cosmopolitan restaurant re-creates vintage taste of Sal's Spaghetti House

There are 1 comment on the The Morning Call story from Jan 22, 2013, titled Allentown's Cosmopolitan restaurant re-creates vintage taste of Sal's Spaghetti House. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

Twenty five years after Sal Poidomani turned off the last burner at his restaurant, his simmering red sauce again will flavor downtown Allentown dining experiences.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

silly rabbit

West Hartford, CT

#1 Jan 22, 2013
I was there and had a felet migon two ceser salads and veal cheek ravioli at a cost of onehudred twenty dollars. Very overpriced and not a good atmosphere.

Sangria at the butz building I had two felet mingon on a hot rock, two ceaser salads and a brisheda one hundred dollars. The atmosphere was sectacular and the service and eating experiance was excelent especialy the raw meat on a hot rock was the most interesting.

I still do not understand people going out to eat and eat everything because it is there¿

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Life Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obama says U.S. is safe as millions set off on ... 21 min Cat74 1
News Red meat linked to increased stroke risk 1 hr avidka 1
News National average cost of Thanksgiving feast top... 1 hr Ritual Habitual 1
News Trump touts program with dark history as deport... 2 hr Davy 695
News Black Friday madness missing in rural Alaska co... 2 hr Sneaky Pete 2
News Little Caesars wins Silver Spoon Award (Sep '12) 3 hr pizza 12
News Pittsfield Christian Center overwhelmed by last... 3 hr the city I hate 4
More from around the web