Spook City set for Oct. 29 in downtow...

Spook City set for Oct. 29 in downtown Benton

There are 3 comments on the First Arkansas News story from Oct 23, 2011, titled Spook City set for Oct. 29 in downtown Benton. In it, First Arkansas News reports that:

What is Spook City? Simply put, it's a chance for kids to put on costumes, play games, run wild and get free candy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at First Arkansas News.

greg sams

United States

#1 Oct 29, 2011
Had the best time tonight! By far the best spook city yet. We can't wait till next year!
greg sams

Grapevine, TX

#2 Nov 15, 2012
Well I was wrong this year was way better lol. Tons of people comming in the shop and running out scared! And that was the adults lol. JASON VOORHEES was here again in full gear. He always a big hit. I am sure he will be again next year also. So if you missed him make sure you come out to the shaggy dog pet salon. He is always more than happy to take a photo with you and sign autographs. Thanks to all that came by and I hope you stop by next year.
George Wallace

Lees Summit, MO

#3 Nov 15, 2012
Wow spook city,will Obama be there?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Life Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Arrests in Seattle as May Day marchers take to ... 9 min kuda 32
News Here's your chance to sing with One Direction 2 hr Katrina ilievski 7
News Syria: is this the end of hope? 3 hr Sceptical_Mal 2
News Pizza delivery man assaulted in Harrisburg 10 hr Elizabeth 1
News 5 trends in specialty pizzas 10 hr Elizabeth 1
News Keep junk food off kids' TV (and the In... 13 hr Three Days 13
News Arrests in Seattle as May Day marchers take to ... 13 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 1
More from around the web