[OK] I am thankful for the survival of Officer Ditmore's wife, children and fire chief brother-in...

Nov 28, 2009 Full story: Behind The Blue WAll 38

I am sorry for the state that Magnum Police Officer Brian Ditmore had come to in his life and am at the same time so thankful that wounded Fire Chief Fred Willis and Ditmore's immediate family have survived Thanksgiving.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
bj ditmore

United States

#23 Nov 7, 2011
that was my dad and im sick and tired of everyone thinkin he is a bad person... yall dont know what a good person he was and have no right to judge... ur righthe made a mistake but dont we all thank u amber for takin up for him if i would have known the people were bein like this i would have said somethin a long time ago
love u dad i will see u soon
R.I.P- BRIAN K. DITMORE
Delia Wallace-Isiaho

Broken Arrow, OK

#24 Dec 17, 2011
angelica willis wrote:
i am fred willis daughter and i am upset still about the whole thing, i am so sorry for the kids and wife but am glad that it wasnt my dad that died . i feel this man( my uncle by marraige), did make a mistakebut it will not change if he says he is sorry.
I don't know if you will read this but my name is Delia Wallace-Isiaho, I am 31 years old. I am your birth mother as well as your brother Nathan's. I have pictures to prove it in case Shalia or Fred try to deny it. If you would like to know more..please feel free to email me at maria07castro@gmail.com
Delia Wallace-Isiaho

Broken Arrow, OK

#26 Jan 3, 2012
IF anyone named Angelica or Nathaniel Willis are on this site..please contact me. And anyone else nosy enough to reply..I know how people in Mangum are.
Delia Wallace-Isiaho

Broken Arrow, OK

#27 Jan 3, 2012
You have no idea who I am or what happened. And from what I've heard about Shalia...They are not with good parents. I was set up by everyone there. And no matter what happens - they will know the truth. That fred and shalia are not their parents and that the knights and willis' and dhs lied and did everything they could so that fred and his barren wife shalia could raise someone else kids as their own. I never abused my children and until you can prove that, I'd shut your mouth or come hre so I can do it for you.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#28 Jan 3, 2012
I apologize for my earlier comment and will be disabling my account on this site. As long as they are happy..that's all I want. God bless.

Location hidden

#29 Jan 4, 2012
@ Dream on - I'm a relative of hers and you don't know what the hell you're talking about! Good thing you're remaining anonymous because you wouldn't get away with smearing her name otherwise! Why don't you man-up and put your name on here? I'd be happy to meet you. And if Shalia was such a good mother, why is Angelica allowed to date? Why is her name on Life.com looking for singles?! Why doesn't Shalia watch what they do online? And as for Delia, she does have God in her life! Don't judge lest you be judged! You have no idea what happened, Mangum always makes up shit! I have some dirt on Little miss Shalia too. She isn't no goody two shoes like she wants people to believe. And she isn't a good mother or wife obviously. Or Fred wouldn't have left her!

Location hidden

#30 Jan 4, 2012
And Angelica and Nathaniel are no longer "babies." If they choose not to meet their birth mother - that is their choice. Not yours!
Type Name Here

Yukon, OK

#31 Jan 24, 2012
Sad
bj ditmore

United States

#32 May 8, 2012
Everybody needs to quit talkin about Fred and Shalia .. I'm their nephew and they're good parents.. Nathan and Angelica are good kids.. If u don't know them then shut up! They treat them really good so stop makin up a bunch of crap ...
Anonymous

Altus, OK

#33 May 8, 2012
bj ditmore wrote:
Everybody needs to quit talkin about Fred and Shalia .. I'm their nephew and they're good parents.. Nathan and Angelica are good kids.. If u don't know them then shut up! They treat them really good so stop makin up a bunch of crap ...
Not from what I've heard from people who also know them they are not!
Of course you would say they are, you are related to them!
bj ditmore

United States

#34 Aug 11, 2012
Its nobodys buisness but our families and second this page is about my dad so unless you have somethin good to say about him get off this page.
love

United States

#35 Aug 17, 2012
Ok i really dont understand how people can judge someone like brian he was a damn good man and still is yes he is gone ans yes he did take his life but like amber said noone was there the day this happend and people need to stop sayjn he is not a good man im sorry for yalls loss i truley am i lost someone close to me last year and it kills me everyday that he is not here so i know how it feels to lose someone thats nit comein back and another thing why do people talk down on people who can not defend them selfs i mean really is that all they know how to do but i guess if it mkes you feel poweful then u get it done. R.I.P. BRIAN YOU WILL BE MISSED BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN. Bj im sorry for your familys loss.
angelica willis

Mangum, OK

#37 Aug 28, 2013
Delia Wallace-Isiaho wrote:
You have no idea who I am or what happened. And from what I've heard about Shalia...They are not with good parents. I was set up by everyone there. And no matter what happens - they will know the truth. That fred and shalia are not their parents and that the knights and willis' and dhs lied and did everything they could so that fred and his barren wife shalia could raise someone else kids as their own. I never abused my children and until you can prove that, I'd shut your mouth or come hre so I can do it for you.
\
you need to give up and dissappear forever. i know what happened i read the court papers. your such a souless self centered heartless bitch. I hate you so much. actually something stronger than hate. i hope you get whats been coming to you for all this time.
angelica willis

Mangum, OK

#38 Aug 28, 2013
@delia wallace isiaho this shouldve have never happened on here. THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU. TIME AND PLACE FOR EVERYTHING, dELIA.
angelica willis

Mangum, OK

#39 Sep 6, 2013
lostinOklahoma wrote:
@ Dream on - I'm a relative of hers and you don't know what the hell you're talking about! Good thing you're remaining anonymous because you wouldn't get away with smearing her name otherwise! Why don't you man-up and put your name on here? I'd be happy to meet you. And if Shalia was such a good mother, why is Angelica allowed to date? Why is her name on Life.com looking for singles?! Why doesn't Shalia watch what they do online? And as for Delia, she does have God in her life! Don't judge lest you be judged! You have no idea what happened, Mangum always makes up shit! I have some dirt on Little miss Shalia too. She isn't no goody two shoes like she wants people to believe. And she isn't a good mother or wife obviously. Or Fred wouldn't have left her!
My mother haas been through hell and back to get where she is. Do not talk a word bad about her! everyone makees mistakes and she is ten times the bettter person than you are and my mother knows everythign i have done and i have gotten in trouble. I dont get away with anything. why cant YOU PUT YOUR NAME OON HERE BITCH? how dare you insult someone who gave me the life i otherwise couldnt of even dreamed of? and it isnt making up shit if it is on court p[apers. yyou need tto get your facts straight before you say something. because i certainly do. and why would i wanna meeet her? i am to scared of Delia to even look at her. I have nightmmares from memories. F*ck you and Delia.
angelica willis

Mangum, OK

#40 Sep 6, 2013
bj ditmore wrote:
Its nobodys buisness but our families and second this page is about my dad so unless you have somethin good to say about him get off this page.
Well what you hear and what you know are to different things arent they? Gosh, I am sick and tired of people putting them down. they have done nothing to you so stfu!!!!!
angelica willis

Mangum, OK

#41 Sep 6, 2013
bj ditmore wrote:
bj thank you.. I love you and let them say what they want, they are just all freinds and buddy buddy with the lady who almost killed me and dont realize what my mom and dad actually did for us.
angelica willis

Mangum, OK

#43 Sep 6, 2013
angelica willis wrote:
<quoted text>
Well what you hear and what you know are to different things arent they? Gosh, I am sick and tired of people putting them down. they have done nothing to you so stfu!!!!!
sory wrong comment love you bj!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Life Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trip Tips: On the trail of Solidarnosc in Gdansk 47 min The Iron Dicky 1
As weather gets warmer, it's prime time for patios (Mar '14) 47 min bryanflake 2
Why do I often crave eating clay? (Jan '09) 57 min good ole dirt 8,825
Sewage Brewage: Firm Wants to Brew Beer From Se... 1 hr DILF 13
White House hopefuls heading for New Hampshire 2 hr BUBBA 1
Holiday fun guide for the whole family 5 hr jeffry 1
Vietnam veteran's devotion to duty honored (Mar '14) 8 hr NHUCAPKYGLIMOT3KY... 7
More from around the web