Helpful hints for dropping unwanted w...

Helpful hints for dropping unwanted weight

There are 1 comment on the The Winnipeg Free Press story from Jul 31, 2009, titled Helpful hints for dropping unwanted weight. In it, The Winnipeg Free Press reports that:

How about saving money in these trying financial times and wearing clothes that are collecting dust in your closet? And don't forget it's not a bad idea to get healthy at the same time! 2 In real estate, success or failure is dependent on "location, location, location." In weight loss, whether you win or lose depends on calories, calories, ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Winnipeg Free Press.

“Discount Deals”

Since: Mar 09

Ridgeland MS

#1 Jul 31, 2009
These are all helpful hints. Most people think that there is some miracle cure out there, but the miracle is diet and exercise also there are some things that will help you along the journey.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Life Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Magnificent Macedonia is one of Europe's undisc... 19 min MACEDONIA is HELL... 267
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) 33 min Eagle 12 4,907
News Backyard chickens spur debate in central Ohio c... 4 hr They cannot kill ... 3
News Mother, 2 Kids Go Missing In Highlands Ranch 6 hr Nancy G 4
News Why I still love this community 6 hr Will Dockery 12
News Muslim Americans in government wait to learn wh... 9 hr Marie-Luise_J 2
News Raiderettes Visit Japan - Group 2 (Feb '06) 10 hr milad 128
More from around the web