Ideas
Anonymous

Lake Zurich, IL

#1 Feb 16, 2013
We could freeze ocean water to make new glaciers to battle rising sea-levels.
Dark-skinned people at night are light-skinned people during the day because the background matches their skin color. At the same time, the light made skin dark and the darkness made skin light so light-skinned people could switch to being nocturnal.
We can add planets to Earth.
Minimum Advertised Price; This company will help people start bargaining at the lowest price at which they legally can, that being the Minimum Advertised Price. It could alternatively sell at the Minimum Resale Price which is the lowest legal price at which something can be sold so customers can shop more quickly and save money. It is also illegal to buy below it so people will check our site before making a purchase since they want to make sure that they are not breaking the law. Alternatively, sellers could be forced to make legal promises that the price they put up is their lowest achieving the same effect. Customers might want to buy at the MSRP since it brings just enough service for the average buyer with it. People could be looking for a price that is a cent below what they've seen. I own a bunch of domains including MinimumResalePrice.com , LowestLegalPrice.com , Manufacturer-sSuggestedRetailPrice.com , and Price-1.com .
A CD catalog of products to buy that is put into a video game system. It would work faster than connecting to the net through your TV and have a bigger screen than a computer.
A reality TV show called, "I quit", where businesses pitch to employment candidates. This would be the opposite of “The Apprentice” with Donald Trump.
The collaborative wiki idea can work because we retain control over it, so our advertisements cannot be erased, etc. People would be able to do anything in its wiki space as it changes continuously to keep its audience entertained. Instead of searching the net, its audience could allow the net to come to them. It would also be a webpage that is controlled by the majority of its audience. News could be there before anywhere else with visitors seeing it while it’s being typed in although it could be false and its most attractive feature would be the freedom that it would allow its users. I own: choice.wikidot.com/
Los Angeles=Suburban Chicago=Rural New York City=Urban
New York City: Finance; Los Angeles: Hollywood; Chicago; Retail
Colder countries have taller populations, so, people can grow taller by lowering the temperature in their homes (as kids). This trend could have the opposite correlation. Either way, height can be altered by artificial means.
Slavery will come back because we can own anything except the most valuable thing: a human.
In agriculture a thick border of grass can be stomped out to keep animals that eat grass inside as they won't cross the border since they wouldn't have anything to eat while crossing it. That's instead of building a fence.
New York is better than Los Angeles because there's less land in the western hemisphere than in the eastern one so walking is more preferable.
Everybody's DNA is different so everyone has value that others do not.
State-owned castles should be privatized.
If Africa was one country, it would be the largest by far.
Business plans should have FAQ sections.
If you lower the minimum wage, you’ll see history come to life.
Each race needs a slightly different religion to control it. There are six races and six major religions. Africans should be Baha'i (the sixth religion). Latin Americans and U.S. tribes should be Buddhist, like their ancestors, seeing as they came from Eastern Asia. Russia’s tribes from the same territory are Buddhist.
Native Americans and Indigenous Siberian Russians should live on all of the lands that are owned by their respective governments.
Barack Obama could get 'em back for slavery by nuking an American city.
Where America has Republicans vs. Democrats, Russia will have Liberals vs. Conservatives which is right because they are similar countries.
dannyol12

UK

#2 Feb 19, 2013
i have some ideas

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Life Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fact check: Newt Gingrich spreads Seth Rich con... 4 hr Mitts Gold Plated... 22
News Ann Coulter's Anti-Semitism Runs Deep (May '16) 7 hr Charlie Brown 73
News Allentown's Udder Bar offers ice cream, gourmet... 11 hr silly rabbit 10
Good information on headsets 13 hr John Doren 1
News Congressional panels pledge thorough probe into... 17 hr CodeTalker 9
News Flags honor those who served Marking Memorial Day (May '08) 20 hr Farts daily 25
News Raiderettes Visit Japan - Group 2 (Feb '06) 22 hr Find phartse 225
More from around the web