NY assemblyman stands by blackface, A...

NY assemblyman stands by blackface, Afro costume

There are 19 comments on the WSVN-TV Miami Beach story from Feb 25, 2013, titled NY assemblyman stands by blackface, Afro costume. In it, WSVN-TV Miami Beach reports that:

A veteran New York Assemblyman on Monday stood by his decision to wear blackface makeup, an Afro wig and a basketball jersey to a costume party in the face of criticism he called "political correctness to the absurd." Democratic Assemblyman Dov Hikind wrote on his blog Monday that he doesn't understand the criticism swirling around Albany and ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WSVN-TV Miami Beach.

real bro

United States

#2 Feb 26, 2013
They really cannot help themselvs.
Sally G

Chicago, IL

#3 Feb 26, 2013
I guess it okay for a black woman to parade around in a blond wig, but it's racist for a white man to wear an Afro. Blacks are such cry babies!
real bro

United States

#4 Feb 26, 2013
This is part of the reason why WE need OUR OWN
MEDIA, I live to get a hundred years old, I just cannot understand why.... as a people, who built this country, and went threw the WORST TREATMENT in the history, with all these BLACK ACTORS, SPORTS FIGUERS, BLACK POLITITIONS and hard working BLACK PEOPLE... I CANNOT name ONE BLACK OWNED T.V STATION. WHY is that? the LATINOS GOT 2 & about to start another
One. Are pale males & females telling these BLACKS what they can have & not have? Instead of acting like a bunch of CLOWNS", & BUFOONS still trying to PLEASE the PALE RACE, WE should be BUILDING a FUTURE for OUR CHILDREN. But i guess PLEASEING THE PALE RACE IS FAR MORE IMPORTANT THAN SURVIVAL.
real bro

United States

#5 Feb 26, 2013
Thats right!! It is RACICT for a SO- CALLED jew to wear a AFRO, YOU PEOPLE ALWAYS DO STUFF like this for EVIL INTENT. YOU people are the BIGGEST, WEAK CRY BABIES ON THE PLANET. You are the ones running around CRYING about you are loseing the country. And blond hair remind me of my DOG.
real bro

United States

#6 Feb 26, 2013
The FBI manufactured plot to kill Farrakhan and split BLACK America # Betty and Coretta By Final Call. Com News/ Feb 18 2013-2013- 2:26; 15pm (NOI. Org/ X Files)- in 1995, it was publicly revealed the U.S. Government and a jewish militant, Michael Fitzpatrick, working on behalf of the FBI, were linked to a plot to kill the Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan, leader of the Nation of Islam. Days later on jan,17, 1995, the Minister made his first public comments on the case which
Involved the entrapment of Malcolm X's youngest daughter, Qubilah Shabazz. " The government of the United States does not deny the fact that through her agent provateurs, she caused the spilling of blood in the BLACK COMMUNITY, and even the murder of some leaders of BLACK organizations."
real bro

United States

#7 Feb 26, 2013
BLACK PEOPLE!!! Check out WWW.900 amwurd.com in Philly for information on how WE can turn BLACK spending into real POWER via the million Dollar BLACK BUYING POWER CAMPAIGN.

Since: Mar 12

Fort Smith, AR

#8 Feb 26, 2013
I wasn't offended.
Mysterious

Montréal, Canada

#9 Feb 26, 2013
Sally G wrote:
I guess it okay for a black woman to parade around in a blond wig, but it's racist for a white man to wear an Afro. Blacks are such cry babies!
You dumb ass! Black woman don't paint there face white. White woman dye hair and wear wigs that are not there natural hair. Don't know what to say racist shut up!!! COSIGN!!!!
Sally G

Chicago, IL

#10 Feb 26, 2013
Mysterious wrote:
<quoted text> You dumb ass! Black woman don't paint there face white. White woman dye hair and wear wigs that are not there natural hair. Don't know what to say racist shut up!!! COSIGN!!!!
YOU DUMB ASS!!

Black women spend millions on Asian hair, wigs and weaves and bleach their skin in an effort to "LOOK WHITE". Do you even realise how DUMB black women look with blonde or red wigs? Let me tell you they look PLENTY DUMB!!
Mysterious

Montréal, Canada

#11 Feb 26, 2013
Sally G wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU DUMB ASS!!
Black women spend millions on Asian hair, wigs and weaves and bleach their skin in an effort to "LOOK WHITE". Do you even realise how DUMB black women look with blonde or red wigs? Let me tell you they look PLENTY DUMB!!
SHUT UP RACIST!!! How do you know black women spend million of dollars on hair? I thought to white standards black people are poor. That's a lot of money idiot. How much do dumb ads white women spend on there hair? Shut up RACIST!!!
Sally G

Chicago, IL

#12 Feb 26, 2013
DAMN!!!! Black women spend BILLIONS to look white!
While their kids STARVE!

They are so STUPID!!

"Black women spend billions of dollars a year on hair products; buying 70% of all wigs and extensions purchased in the United States. At roughly 10% of the population black women spend 10 to 1 over everybody else when it come to “gettin’ their hair did.” The Koreans specifically know this. They publish dozens of magazines featuring black women on the cover yet everything inside the magazine is written in Korean so that only they can understand it. But if I was to translate and summarize whats inside it would read: how to economically pimp and exploit black women."
Sally G

Chicago, IL

#13 Feb 26, 2013
"Each year America’s largest black hair expo held in Atlanta Georgia is filled with Korean vendors. The same Koreans that won’t sell or distribute to blacks are allowed by blacks to set up at black hair events. Can anyone say “STUPID NEGROES? Because that’s exactly what the Koreans are calling you. One year the Koreans even paid R & B singer Brandy to sign autographs and buck- dance for the crowd.

The Koreans may hire a black- face once and a while to buck- dance and show other NEGROES around the store. But that’s only done to help bridge the language barrier and boost sales. However, you’ll notice they never hire white folks. Why? Because white folks will be all up in their business; looking through the packages, writing down their distributors and formulating a plan to make money for themselves. Meanwhile, a black employee will simply “yes- sir boss” and tell other blacks how to spend their money."
Mysterious

Montréal, Canada

#14 Feb 26, 2013
Sally G wrote:
"Each year America’s largest black hair expo held in Atlanta Georgia is filled with Korean vendors. The same Koreans that won’t sell or distribute to blacks are allowed by blacks to set up at black hair events. Can anyone say “STUPID NEGROES? Because that’s exactly what the Koreans are calling you. One year the Koreans even paid R & B singer Brandy to sign autographs and buck- dance for the crowd.
The Koreans may hire a black- face once and a while to buck- dance and show other NEGROES around the store. But that’s only done to help bridge the language barrier and boost sales. However, you’ll notice they never hire white folks. Why? Because white folks will be all up in their business; looking through the packages, writing down their distributors and formulating a plan to make money for themselves. Meanwhile, a black employee will simply “yes- sir boss” and tell other blacks how to spend their money."
Are you kidding me you white racist who're??? Why are you ready stats on black woman hair like that what's wrong with you, RACIST!! How you know black woman kinds starve? Try answer my question racist without statistics?? Most of you people always use books, magazine, journals to defend your argument. People write books, people lie. SHut up Racist? You have no black female friends but you know a lot about our hair spending. YOU SOUND STUPID!! DUMD ASSSSSSS!
Rich

Metairie, LA

#15 Feb 26, 2013
real bro wrote:
Thats right!! It is RACICT for a SO- CALLED jew to wear a AFRO, YOU PEOPLE ALWAYS DO STUFF like this for EVIL INTENT. YOU people are the BIGGEST, WEAK CRY BABIES ON THE PLANET. You are the ones running around CRYING about you are loseing the country. And blond hair remind me of my DOG.
Just STFU already...that act gets old
Sally G

Chicago, IL

#16 Feb 26, 2013
Mysterious wrote:
<quoted text> Are you kidding me you white racist who're??? Why are you ready stats on black woman hair like that what's wrong with you, RACIST!! How you know black woman kinds starve? Try answer my question racist without statistics?? Most of you people always use books, magazine, journals to defend your argument. People write books, people lie. SHut up Racist? You have no black female friends but you know a lot about our hair spending. YOU SOUND STUPID!! DUMD ASSSSSSS!
You sound like a RETARD!!!!!

If you had half a functioning brain you could have Googled a portion of the text and seen that the info came from A BLACK WEB SITE!

Just because you are a foul mouthed HO I will not give you the link to the story.

Quit spending BILLIONS on trying to pass for white and FEED your STARVING kids!!!
Bayou City

Houston, TX

#17 Feb 26, 2013
I wonder if he was covered in convict tattoos and sporting an iced out grill?
real bro

United States

#18 Feb 26, 2013
Another RACIST KRAKA JEW, who don' t even know
What the hell its talking about. Why are you soooo
Obsess with BLACK WOMEN' S HAIR? Can you answer that kraka jew?
real bro

United States

#19 Feb 26, 2013
Why do your PALE females pay LARGE sums of MONEY for a AZZ TRANSPLANT? Could it be that YOUR PALE females WANT to have a GREAT BODY
LIKE BLACK WOMEN? WELL, IT'S NOT WORKING FOR YOUR PALE females.
Mysterious

Montréal, Canada

#20 Feb 27, 2013
Sally G wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like a RETARD!!!!!
If you had half a functioning brain you could have Googled a portion of the text and seen that the info came from A BLACK WEB SITE!
Just because you are a foul mouthed HO I will not give you the link to the story.
Quit spending BILLIONS on trying to pass for white and FEED your STARVING kids!!!
Racist white Ho you hard of hearing, what did I tell you shut up!! What about that statement you don't get. I am writing white English. Your just jealous of black woman hair. We can do so much with it . Answer this, what can you people do with your dog like trashy hair. You balding already! Racist get off this forum!. Bored! Go suck cock I hear 95% of white woman do it. GOOGLE THAT!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Life Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Respect for your country is an important part ... 1 min Marie-Luise_J 25
News Raiderettes Visit Japan - Group 2 (Feb '06) 1 hr jamall 131
News Hanukkah With the Jews for Jesus (Mar '15) 2 hr Lips9945 42
News Trump's parade of retired generals raises quest... 5 hr Slurpee3033 37
News Police: Fake news story led man to shoot inside... 5 hr Lollypop8928 8
News Slovenians vote on whether to uphold same-sex m... (Dec '15) 6 hr fathiwady 13
News Why I still love this community 6 hr Jackson Brown 36
More from around the web