Burma: Satellite Images Show Widespread Attacks on Rohingya
President Obama should make clear to the Burmese president that the attacks on the Rohingya need to stop if the Burma government wants to avoid renewed sanctions and the suspension of renewed military-to-military dialogues with the United States.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at Humans Rights Watch.
#1 Nov 17, 2012
1. Image analysis: it looks like a fabrication. QUESTION: How come the first zone is coloured green and the second zone purple? Shouldn't the satellite image show the same coulur?
2. Human right is bulls*it term for 'neo-colonialism'. To intervene in the internal affair of a sovereign state ignoring the currents of history. Imperialism is alive and kicking or twitching. the wotld must put it out!
3. Rohingysa have no right, human or otherwise, to colonise Buddhist Burma. They must leave Burma.
4. Don't tell Obama what to do to help Rohingyas colonise Burma.
5. Yeah sanctions. Bring them back if you dare. Ar*eholes!See who shoot themselves in the foot. Haven't you learnt US lost our becasue of the sanctions?
6. are you going to send your friends Jihadists and Taliban into Burma?
7. Don't bully Burmese people. Burmese will fight back any attempted subjugation.
8. You so-called Human Right Watch do not represent American people. OK? Lrt Obama continue with the task of mending the fence with Burma.
9. If you like you can recruit Joseph Htoomyat Thu and his Hindu friend in India and use SuuKyi again to bring back sanctions.
Go ahead and see what happens.
#2 Nov 17, 2012
Many so called activists are actually Muslims pushing their agenda in the name of " activists" . For example, in Sweden they are pushing to remove a Christmas tree , in US they are pushing for the removal of a cross in a national park, in England they are pushing to remove cross necklaces , all because these offend them or hurt their sentiment after moving there. They are the same activists who push for sharia law in Christian countries, blocking freedom of expression, or raising funds for terrorists in various guises. The recent event have shown that the media have been misused to distort truth and mislead the masses. The Voice of truth and people of integrity must not be silenced .
#3 Nov 17, 2012
You are absolutely right. We are with you all the way. Rohingyas must leave Burma.
Add your comments below
|Why an eastern Ontario township is turning to v...||43 min||be4 regions came in||1|
|Trump appointee resigns after racist, sexist an...||48 min||DR X||69|
|Shame on Quakertown school district for cancell...||4 hr||Uncle Richard||1|
|Eight bizarre food trends you'll want to avoid ...||5 hr||Pardon Pard||1|
|Get into the holiday spirit with activities aro... (Dec '09)||8 hr||johnny cakes||37|
|Veterans search for home for WWII submarine (Jun '17)||8 hr||COL Jeremy USN||35|
|Run MKV Files on Minix Android Box||10 hr||lazling||1|
Find what you want!
Search Life Forum Now
Copyright © 2018 Topix LLC