New women's fashion accessory that shows off more cleavage

Posted in the Life Forum

Comments
1 - 1 of 1 Comments Last updated Jan 17, 2013
CleoClip

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Jan 17, 2013
WHAT IS THE CLEOCLIP?

The CleoClip is fashionable jewelry with a function. It will transform almost any dress, shirt, or sweater neckline into the sweetheart neckline shape. The CleoClip does this without sewing or alterations and will work for any body type. Once you have this fashion accessory on it will not move or shift positions no matter what the occasion (dancing, running, hugging, yoga, holding a baby, etc.) It does not pull up on your bra or scratch your skin. In fact once you have it on, you wont even notice it!

They are embellish with real Swarovski Crystals to give you and the CleoClip that extra elegance. All of our jewelry is plated in pure silver and 14k gold. The CleoClip will double your wardrobe and save you time and money. Check out our Before & After section to see real life transformations!

We believe every woman needs to feel confident and sexy in her clothes! We love our CleoClip because it makes us and other women in the world feel Simply Sexy! www.CleoClip.com

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Life Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
5A VA employee, a crack house, and a lengthy fi... 12 min The Mad Man 3
Why do I often crave eating clay? (Jan '09) 57 min Curious 8,098
Duncan doctor acquitted of assault and battery 1 hr LolaRay 1
Witness: Beaten man told eatery 'not safe for w... 11 hr RMcDonald 5
'Racist' US diplomat says Indian 'vegetarians..... (Jan '14) 11 hr Dinie 6
Hold The Smoked Meat And Texas Toast: A Vegan, ... 12 hr Dinie 24
Lukin's Brick Oven Pizza & Lounge to Open on Va... (Oct '12) 12 hr fritz 32
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••