Best Indian restaurant: Clay Oven Gri...

Best Indian restaurant: Clay Oven Grill and Bar

There are 5 comments on the The Daily Republic story from Feb 24, 2013, titled Best Indian restaurant: Clay Oven Grill and Bar. In it, The Daily Republic reports that:

Website: www.clayovengrillandbar.com In Vacaville: 400 Orange Drive Phone: 455-1313 Hours: 11 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. Monday through Saturday, 11 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. Sunday In business for just a little more than a year, Vacaville's Clay Oven has impressed Daily Republic readers so much they voted it the best Indian restaurant.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Republic.

Mahatma Ghandi

Vacaville, CA

#1 Feb 24, 2013
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.

Torch of India in Vacaville is the best.
Trailer Trash Barbi

San Jose, CA

#2 Feb 25, 2013
Mahatma Ghandi wrote:
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
Torch of India in Vacaville is the best.
Ummm! Curried Tape Worms!
A Thought

Vacaville, CA

#3 Feb 25, 2013
Several people have told me Clay Oven in worth the trip... One person did say be sure to use coupons and go for dinner. Seems lunch is noticably leftovers from night before.....

Not the best of locations though......

Since: Aug 10

United States

#4 Feb 27, 2013
A Thought wrote:
Several people have told me Clay Oven in worth the trip... One person did say be sure to use coupons and go for dinner. Seems lunch is noticably leftovers from night before.....
Not the best of locations though......
Another one of those locations of many failed restaurants.
A Thought

Vacaville, CA

#5 Feb 27, 2013
Bad location for sure.

Mello's Pizza was doing well though, but they got tired of putting up with all the hookers, pimps, druggies, and pushers from that fancy motel next door.

City wasn't willing to deal with the motel, so Mello's said adios' to Vacaville.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Life Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News VA execs finally demoted for scamming system, b... 17 min Just Say No To Serve 4
News House takes action against Confederate flag, a ... 1 hr Synque 157
We know that you want your giving 1 hr lancy 1
what is people investing in? 1 hr noby 1
News Texas education board candidate known for consp... 6 hr Go Blue Forever 4
News Tupelo BBQ Duel nominated for Best Barbecue Fes... 6 hr Front Page News 3
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) 10 hr Thinking 4,342
More from around the web