Censorship Fight At Newspaper In China Grows

Jan 8, 2013 Full story: Weekday Magazine

Demonstrators display banners and posters to support journalists from the "Southern Weekly" newspaper near the company's offices in Guangzhou, south Guangdong Province, on January 8. BEIJING -- China's influential "Southern Weekly" newspaper has long been known for its outspokenness and independent-minded efforts to cover the news in a country ... (more)

Full Story
Humiliated by colony F

Bangkok, Thailand

#1 Jan 8, 2013
Ccp Must Beat all corruption otherwise it may collaspe Chinese should let it to Be in Process of democracy.If it is Not stability Nation will fail.NHK of japan is Washing to undermine China so that it can success in robbing Diaoyou. In the Case of Hongkong is the Same .Foreign is Wahrung to destroy US .So let the CCP manage for our Future .Nö any Foreign rivall or Opponent wish US. Good but Harm us everyway thy can.
CHINA HUMILIATED by CCP

Surrey, Canada

#2 Jan 10, 2013
The Chinese Communist Party is utter garbage, run by morons, has committed multiple genocides against the Chinese people, is led by ignorant thieves, is reliant on tired old lies about "foreign enemies everywhere" and political terror against its own people, and is totally useless to China's future;
unless China wishes to be friendless, pitied, and laughed at around the world!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Life Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do I often crave eating clay? (Jan '09) 49 min Siwe 8,490
Solving Family Mysteries (Oct '13) 2 hr Alti2de 3
Pay for our trips home - the Islamic Women's We... (Feb '12) 4 hr Lickety split 148
New seat belt law takes effect in Kentucky Mond... (Jan '07) 6 hr Lucy 38
Monroe County Veterans Discount Card 9 hr nickbo13 4
Apple prize: Red delicious are anything but, so... 10 hr anon 4
True meaning of Islam hijacked by extremists 10 hr Old Pom 2

Life People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE