Jodi Arias claims self-defense as murder trial begins

Jan 2, 2013 Full story: KTVK Phoenix 7,233

A defense attorney says an Arizona woman charged with stabbing and shooting her boyfriend to death in 2008 acted in self-defense because he was violent and abusive.

Full Story
LA Guy

Los Angeles, CA

#4067 Apr 26, 2013
Good Day wrote:
LG, what's your 10-20?
In living room, going over some papers, putting them away now and in the relaxation mode
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#4068 Apr 26, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Sexy Girl, great DNA (Irish/Dutch), Petite, Athletic, Smart, Interesting, Unique and Genuine:)
Tennis, running...prob got a lot of compliments on you legs
In London in '88
funny, yes I have... was known as Legs by some, in fact a guy once yelled at me that I had legs like candy :) good genes, still in good shape :)
LG I saw your comment on the Latinas... don't they have any Irish in LA??? I thought we had the market on deep love :)

Since: Jan 13

Merrylands, Australia

#4069 Apr 26, 2013
Fog Lifter wrote:
<quoted text>
Did they actually show what was on the receipts or just that it was two receipts close together?
She's such a weirdo that I think she may have done things to throw people off and tossed things in for
people to fixate over.
Did she have the makeover in California so that she'd look good for her mug shot if she got caught right away? Or was the makeover a cover for her changing her hair color for bright blonde to dark brown? Now, he hair is even darker and very ugly. It's like a black curtain or black veil she hides behind. She looks like she is aging badly in prison. Is it all that commissary food since she thinks she is too good to eat jail food? I saw some of it on the Estrella video and it was not appetizing.
In her fantasy world, does she think she will walk out in a couple of weeks?
two receipts close together. I have never eaten at in n out burgers so don't know the size of the meals. One thing that struck me of her receipts and card transactions there were hardly any food purchases. Lets assume she did buy water from costco. Is that all she had during the long trip?
Fog Lifter

Spring, TX

#4070 Apr 26, 2013
Pharmabill wrote:
<quoted text>
two receipts close together. I have never eaten at in n out burgers so don't know the size of the meals. One thing that struck me of her receipts and card transactions there were hardly any food purchases. Lets assume she did buy water from costco. Is that all she had during the long trip?
Yes, and she charged both times, leaving a paper trail.

Since: Jan 13

Merrylands, Australia

#4071 Apr 26, 2013
Fog Lifter wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and she charged both times, leaving a paper trail.
do you know if she smokes?
The rental car report on return of the vehicle said it smelled of smoke.
Fog Lifter

Spring, TX

#4072 Apr 26, 2013
There was blood in her car. Remember, she removed the floor mats and covered blood stains with kool-aid. She may have smoked or lit cigarettes or cigars to get rid of the smell. Can you imagine killing someone, getting in your rental car, driving with blood all over yourself and going on another date?
In reality, I believe she probably bathed in his tub which was separate from the shower and probably had some predetermined place to ditch clothes and other items from the murder.
The phone calls she made at 11 p..m. that night...was it to Travis's voicemail or Ryan Burns? It's the one where she is blabbering about driving into New Mexico by mistake and talking about going to Crater Lake in July. She had some obnoxious fascination with Crater Lake. So, did she get to go to Crater Lake before she got arrested?
LA Guy

Los Angeles, CA

#4073 Apr 26, 2013
Good Day wrote:
<quoted text>
funny, yes I have... was known as Legs by some, in fact a guy once yelled at me that I had legs like candy :) good genes, still in good shape :)
LG I saw your comment on the Latinas... don't they have any Irish in LA??? I thought we had the market on deep love :)
I know, it was all in the past tense, what I had experienced and was more informative in nature to a few of those stubborn one's

All part of life's eperiences and general knowledge for many guys

I hesitate to post that stuff (embarrassing), but I do
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#4074 Apr 26, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, it was all in the past tense, what I had experienced and was more informative in nature to a few of those stubborn one's
All part of life's eperiences and general knowledge for many guys
I hesitate to post that stuff (embarrassing), but I do
It's ok, I just have to ask to know what's still applicable :)
I have plenty of my own embarrassing experiences, believe me... you're funny, a good guy LG :)
Fog Lifter

Spring, TX

#4075 Apr 26, 2013
If you guys or one guy and his alter are going to post off topic, guess I will too. More on the Robert Durst Case and the movie "All Good Things"...

In the end he got 65 million dollars from his family to stay away. I wonder if
"Arrears" family could scrape up 65 dollars. I think they are giddy because they think this is going to make them famous or infamous.

David changes his name and starts a new life in Texas as a woman. Eighteen years after Katie’s disappearance, one of David’s confidantes, a writer named Deborah (based on Susan Berman, and well played by Jill Clayburgh’s daughter, Lily Rabe), demands hush money and is murdered in a gang-style killing in Los Angeles. In the movie, her killer is David’s elderly neighbor, a weirdo drifter named Malvern Bump (based on one Morris Black, and creepily acted by Philip Baker Hall), who does it as a favor. His dismembered remains are later found floating in Galveston Bay, and David himself is shown hacking up the corpse (he is tried for this crime, but gets off on a self-defense plea). Today, the real Robert Durst lives in luxury on a $65 million buyout from the family’s real estate dynasty, in exchange for staying as far away from his relatives as space and jet fuel allows.
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#4076 Apr 26, 2013
LG, what color toenail polish (for me, not you) do you like? curious :) Nails: french tip rounded or square tip?
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#4077 Apr 26, 2013
very good Fog Lifter, you're pretty interesting. * I'm definitely a separate person from LG. Female head to toe :)
Fog Lifter

Spring, TX

#4078 Apr 26, 2013
http://www.azfamily.com/news/Phoenix-woman-ge...

2nd degree plea
22 years

Refused J_Arrears plea
It's a gamble.

What will the Spanx Queen Almost a Homecoming Queen and reject from Miami Vice...looking sharp, looking for LOVE do if the prosecution prevails?
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#4079 Apr 26, 2013
FogL, if that's ok, I'm sure that her family is already signing deals. Her Mom seems to comfortable w/all of the proceedings. My guess is that they weren't a very close family before this. Apparently Jodi wasn't raised w/any religion; they are missing something as far as emotional reactions.
LA Guy

Los Angeles, CA

#4080 Apr 26, 2013
Fog Lifter wrote:
There was blood in her car. Remember, she removed the floor mats and covered blood stains with kool-aid. She may have smoked or lit cigarettes or cigars to get rid of the smell. Can you imagine killing someone, getting in your rental car, driving with blood all over yourself and going on another date?
In reality, I believe she probably bathed in his tub which was separate from the shower and probably had some predetermined place to ditch clothes and other items from the murder.
The phone calls she made at 11 p..m. that night...was it to Travis's voicemail or Ryan Burns? It's the one where she is blabbering about driving into New Mexico by mistake and talking about going to Crater Lake in July. She had some obnoxious fascination with Crater Lake. So, did she get to go to Crater Lake before she got arrested?
Appreciate your insight, research and phenomenal unique humor.
You are OK with LA Guy. Seeing things that most miss.
Also, rare to meet someone with your fund of knowledge and savvy.

In a ironic sense, the long chronogyy of lies and despicable bizzare behavoir may just free her of the higher level homicide charges. JM overproved his case, over and over again, but will it aid her at the end of the day. An ironical twist.

Will repeat:

Stabbed First, non premeditated...it may just hinge on this, with the jury fast forwarding through the bulk of the chronology of what they already knowl but the Sex Tapes will not go away.

Look for a hung jury, or at best a 2nd Degree conviction.
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#4081 Apr 26, 2013
seems too comfortable...
LA Guy

Los Angeles, CA

#4082 Apr 26, 2013
Good Day wrote:
LG, what color toenail polish (for me, not you) do you like? curious :) Nails: french tip rounded or square tip?
French tip prefered, square, but not blunt square

If naural, rounded

Nothing long

On rare occassion, pink or basic red polish

Shaved or trim backed:)
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#4083 Apr 26, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
French tip prefered, square, but not blunt square
If naural, rounded
Nothing long
On rare occassion, pink or basic red polish
Shaved or trim backed:)
nails: always FT smooth square
Toes: almost always basic red or a neutral shade
shaving always :)
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#4084 Apr 26, 2013
LG toes? french tip or red?
LA Guy

Los Angeles, CA

#4085 Apr 26, 2013
Good Day wrote:
LG toes? french tip or red?
French Tip not necessary on toes, like the way you do
them now:) Square tips on toes.

Kissing is a Lost Art
LA Guy

Los Angeles, CA

#4086 Apr 26, 2013
Just feels good to be well groomed. Just had a light trim today, go in before three weeks. Hun, also neatly trimmed mustache and goattee

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Life Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vojvodina Serbia 3 min Lukashenko is Dr ... 19
Todd Starnes Atheist group fired up over pizza ... 2 hr God worships Sin ... 3
Schumer hoping to ease helicopter noise on LI (Jul '07) 2 hr twin712 108
Stratford Residents Asked to Help Needy in Norw... 2 hr American Gentlema... 4
Kirk warns Duckworth about potential Illinois S... 4 hr Ace McMillan 1
Bread & Butter: Cool idea for Novato: ice cream... (Mar '13) 4 hr Ace McMillan 6
Hillbilly Butts and Brisket BBQ says good-bye t... 6 hr Ralph 12

Life People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE