Chef's Table: Mansour's Market

Nov 8, 2012 Full story: The Times-Tribune

In the seven short years Mansour's Market has been in existence at Petersburg Corners in Scranton, it has evolved from a coffee shop and grocery store to a full-service breakfast and lunch hot spot.

Full Story

Since: Nov 12

Scranton, PA

#1 Nov 8, 2012
A 747 was halfway across the Atlantic when the captain got on the loud speaker, "Attention, passengers. We have lost one of our engines, but we can certainly reach London with the three we have left. Unfortunately, we will arrive an hour late as a r esult." http://www.mmohome.com/gold/Guild-Wars-2-US.h...

Shortly thereafter, the passengers heard the captain's voice again, "Guess what, folks. We just lost our third engine, but please be assured we can fly with only one. We will now arrive in London three hours late."

At this point, one passenger became furious. "For Pete's sake," he shouted, "If we lose another engine, we'll be up here all night!" http://www.mmohome.com
Adolpho B

Cos Cob, CT

#2 Jan 7, 2013
Big deal,jerks get lucky sometimes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Life Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A local's guide to the best eating and drinking... 5 min piadasion 1
'The Maize' will honor Hayes, Tressel (Sep '10) 26 min urbanLIARpantzONfire 9
This Is What It's Like To Be An Unarmed Black M... 30 min pedlar 9
Alan Benyak Announces Candidacy for Washington ... (Mar '13) 54 min A Fan 10
Why do I often crave eating clay? (Jan '09) 8 hr crazy 4 stuff 8,255
New Mexico vets' personal information compromised 12 hr Viet Nam Vet 1
Critics: VA influenced Inspector General to cha... 12 hr Viet Nam Vet 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••