China Holds a Grudge: China's New Vis...

China Holds a Grudge: China's New Visa Reforms Snub Norway

There are 15 comments on the International Business Times story from Dec 7, 2012, titled China Holds a Grudge: China's New Visa Reforms Snub Norway. In it, International Business Times reports that:

Beijing announced this week that citizens from 45 countries will be able to enter Beijing for 72 hours without a visa at the beginning of the new year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at International Business Times.

RayH

Shenzhen, China

#1 Dec 7, 2012
Lovely.

Another bullshit story, as there are 60 countries or territories in Europe.
bll

Christchurch, New Zealand

#2 Dec 7, 2012
Wang Qin, a senior official with the government's Travel Administration, did not specify why Norway was excluded from the visa exemption, and responded by saying that some nations were not qualified because either their citizens or governments were "low-quality" or "badly behaved".

wow,, these nazi commie idiots have absolutly no face or shame.
they bring shame and pity for the Chinese people, the commies are spat on and ridicled by the free world
old china

Chengdu, China

#3 Dec 8, 2012
bll wrote:
Wang Qin, a senior official with the government's Travel Administration, did not specify why Norway was excluded from the visa exemption, and responded by saying that some nations were not qualified because either their citizens or governments were "low-quality" or "badly behaved".
wow,, these nazi commie idiots have absolutly no face or shame.
they bring shame and pity for the Chinese people, the commies are spat on and ridicled by the free world
The first insult came from the country of Norway and it is not the first time that the Nobel awards have been misused politically. It does not therefore seem unreasonable when the insult is returned.

But you keep on spitting Bill - we have come to recognise a person's social standing by their public manners!
attila the Han

Australia

#4 Dec 8, 2012
old china wrote:
<quoted text>
The first insult came from the country of Norway and it is not the first time that the Nobel awards have been misused politically. It does not therefore seem unreasonable when the insult is returned.
But you keep on spitting Bill - we have come to recognise a person's social standing by their public manners!
these days, my grandmother can also qualify for nobel price !!!
old china

Chengdu, China

#5 Dec 8, 2012
attila the Han wrote:
<quoted text>
these days, my grandmother can also qualify for nobel price !!!
I didn't know that your granny was a terrorist!
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#6 Dec 8, 2012
old china wrote:
<quoted text>
Or an ex-slave owner like the Dollar Lama.
andrez lopez

El Paso, TX

#9 Dec 8, 2012
old china wrote:
<quoted text>
Do not blame the country of Norway as a whole, but blame the Norwegian Nobel Committee.

Norwegians are Christians. Even the Norwegian flag carries the Cross of Christ.

How could the Norwegian Nobel Committee give away a price to the Dollar Lama when he is the present successor of the 'Great' 5th Dalai Lama who in the 17th century kicked out our first Jesuit missionaries, Johannes Gruber and Albert D'Orville, from Tibet because the 5th D.L. didnot want Tibet to be converted to the Christian faith, the same faith of the Norwegian people?

The Chinese government should treat all Norwegians with visa-free as with all the EU countries, provided the visiting Norwegian 'DENOUNCE THE NORWEGIAN NOBEL COMMITTEE'.
bll

#10 Dec 8, 2012
old china wrote:
<quoted text>
The whole Free world despises your commie china's power mongering govt, why dont you commie's disallow all of these countries, like for example Japan, USA, UK, Australia,Canada, India, Vietnam,Philippines,Singapore, France, Germany,etc,, the list could go on and on,
To disallow Norway on account of the Nobel prize community, is so childish and pathetic, something we would expect of some small egotistic dictatorship like Fiji for instance. not a country of 1.4 billion people.
It just goes to show how little things can worry the little minds of commie china's leaders. very similar to the way Hitlers nazi's tried to rule Germany.
You mentioned spitting reflecting a peoples social standing and manners. well olde china,, coming from you,, that is a bit rich.
just recently in a town near me,, the local authorities banned tour buses carrying tourists from commie china from stopping out side a Chinese resturant complex.
Locals and other business's complained of the way they stood around on the pavement spitting and smoking, leaving the area filthy with butts and spit. giving the whole area a bad name and discouraging locals from shopping in that part of town.
Tour guides explained to the passegers that this filthy habit was unacceptable in NZ, but it made no difference,and it all came to a head, when one morning an old woman struck a young Chinese guy over the head with her walking stick, and the matter ended up in court
You can imagine after all the newspaper publicity, what this did for the image of Chinese people. no pride, no shame, no face, and no brains,
bll

#11 Dec 9, 2012
Dont worry,
The old girl got a suspended sentence, and a warning, and the bus driver bought her a new walking stick
TEE HEE

Brooklyn, NY

#12 Dec 9, 2012
When will Formosa go to the moon?
attila the Han

East Maitland, Australia

#13 Dec 9, 2012
old china wrote:
<quoted text>
of course not, you have to be mad, she is 95.

she goes to the market everyday, and says "world peace" and "human rights"
don't you think she deserves, at least a consolation prize.
SMELL THE COFFEE

Brooklyn, NY

#14 Dec 9, 2012
bll wrote:
<quoted text>
The whole Free world despises your commie china's power mongering govt, why dont you commie's disallow all of these countries, like for example Japan, USA, UK, Australia,Canada, India, Vietnam,Philippines,Singapore, France, Germany,etc,, the list could go on and on,
To disallow Norway on account of the Nobel prize community, is so childish and pathetic, something we would expect of some small egotistic dictatorship like Fiji for instance. not a country of 1.4 billion people.
It just goes to show how little things can worry the little minds of commie china's leaders. very similar to the way Hitlers nazi's tried to rule Germany.
You mentioned spitting reflecting a peoples social standing and manners. well olde china,, coming from you,, that is a bit rich.
just recently in a town near me,, the local authorities banned tour buses carrying tourists from commie china from stopping out side a Chinese resturant complex.
Locals and other business's complained of the way they stood around on the pavement spitting and smoking, leaving the area filthy with butts and spit. giving the whole area a bad name and discouraging locals from shopping in that part of town.
Tour guides explained to the passegers that this filthy habit was unacceptable in NZ, but it made no difference,and it all came to a head, when one morning an old woman struck a young Chinese guy over the head with her walking stick, and the matter ended up in court
You can imagine after all the newspaper publicity, what this did for the image of Chinese people. no pride, no shame, no face, and no brains,
China's sending a message. Do you get it?
bll

#16 Dec 10, 2012
nope,, can you tell me what it was?
bll

#18 Dec 11, 2012
RayH wrote:
Lovely.
Another bullshit story, as there are 60 countries or territories in Europe.
It is not a "bullshit" story " rayhole,, read it again and get your facts right, I see Shanghai is doing the same now.
Cannot escape the facts that now, less and less people want to travel to the most polluted and corrupt country on earth.
I can read

Falkirk, UK

#19 Dec 11, 2012
old china wrote:
<quoted text>
This shows clearly that the entire nation of China has no public manners.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Life Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Allentown Fair's new contests and demonstrations 52 min weapon X 3
News Why do I often crave eating clay? (Jan '09) 1 hr P1025aris 9,262
News Gorgeous weather, cheesecake draw large crowd t... 2 hr Harry Bawls 2
News Are black visitors really welcome in the Adiron... (Aug '16) 11 hr Smdh 35
News Three generations keep Milton dairy farm succes... 11 hr farms eh 1
News Castillo guilty in double murder (Jun '09) 22 hr Snack Farts 13
News Interest in black soldiers who fought for Union... Sat Porch Honkey 2
More from around the web