In a land of awe and wonder

In a land of awe and wonder

There are 6 comments on the Trinidad Guardian story from Sep 22, 2012, titled In a land of awe and wonder. In it, Trinidad Guardian reports that:

It is 5.30 am in Istanbul and a cacophony of azans wakes me up. I have a mental picture of demons fleeing this magnificent old city at the sound, which starts from a distance and gets closer and louder until the air vibrates with the call to prayer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Trinidad Guardian.

TRUTHlover

Satu Mare, Romania

#1 Sep 23, 2012
Istanbul welcomes everyone .... come and enjoy beautiful Istanbul ...

Cheers,
el salvador

Istanbul, Turkey

#2 Sep 23, 2012
Turkey Sucks

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Sep 23, 2012
Yeah a land of awe and wonder, where countless massacres have taken place, and more murdered people than alive.

I am awe struck alright, and I wonder where the next massacre will be.
House Holder

Istanbul, Turkey

#4 Sep 24, 2012
Turkey Sucks wrote:
Yeah a land of awe and wonder, where countless massacres have taken place, and more murdered people than alive.
If you keep on organising medicare / credit card frauds, pushing drugs on LA streets, get involved in all illegal activities over there , next massacre will surely be around Glendale.
TRUTHlover

Satu Mare, Romania

#5 Sep 24, 2012
Turkey Sucks wrote:
well said .... Asia Minor .... everybody had his eyes on her .... all Empires which ever existed .... however for the last 1000's years it has just one owner and master:

The Turks!

and again you are right ... should somebody again put his eyes on this beautiful lands ... As I know the Turks I am convinced they will inflict heavy 'massacres' on the invaders ...

Cheers,
uskudarli

Roslyn, NY

#7 Sep 24, 2012
TRUTHlover wrote:
<quoted text>
well said .... Asia Minor .... everybody had his eyes on her .... all Empires which ever existed .... however for the last 1000's years it has just one owner and master:
The Turks!
and again you are right ... should somebody again put his eyes on this beautiful lands ... As I know the Turks I am convinced they will inflict heavy 'massacres' on the invaders ...
Cheers,
The best answer to all losers!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Life Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rapper Master P makes Christmas bright for murd... (Dec '13) 2 hr rebel111 4
News A year after VA scandal, number of veterans wai... 3 hr Vietnam Veteran 29
News Where to buy beer in Toronto on Canada Day 5 hr Art 1
News Windsor's diverse population celebrates Canada Day 5 hr buyin votes with ... 1
News Is free school lunch the next great American en... 7 hr Coonologist 2
News Bill Clinton's Vegan Diet and How He's Changed ... 7 hr Miss Id 1
News Why assault rifle sales are booming 12 hr factoid 97
More from around the web