Christine

Norfolk, VA

#1 Jan 18, 2013
I am trying to find James Joseph Fink originally from Wolfe City, Texas. I believe he lives in Greenville, Texas now. I am originally from Quinlan, Texas. He joined the Navy and my family transferred to North Carolina. He was my first true love and I was his. I just want to see how he is doing and if he re-married. I never married and I believe he has a lot to do with it. I have had the opportunity several times, but it always came back to something more missing. I have been thinking about him lately more often than normal and really want to know he is alright and happy. If you should read this and know James Joseph Fink, please let him know this is out there. Thank you so much.
Jim Fink

Wichita, KS

#2 Feb 26, 2013
Well...you found me. I am here!
Jim Fink

Wichita, KS

#3 Feb 26, 2013
Christine wrote:
I am trying to find James Joseph Fink originally from Wolfe City, Texas. I believe he lives in Greenville, Texas now. I am originally from Quinlan, Texas. He joined the Navy and my family transferred to North Carolina. He was my first true love and I was his. I just want to see how he is doing and if he re-married. I never married and I believe he has a lot to do with it. I have had the opportunity several times, but it always came back to something more missing. I have been thinking about him lately more often than normal and really want to know he is alright and happy. If you should read this and know James Joseph Fink, please let him know this is out there. Thank you so much.
I am on Facebook and my email is jim_fink@hotmail.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Life Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do I often crave eating clay? (Jan '09) 12 min Curious 8,260
Catholic League to sit out St. Patrick's Day pa... 1 hr Shirvell s Shrivel 58
Benefits to help officers' families 2 hr Free 1
Forghedaboudit joins Silver restaurant row 2 hr Drifter 6
Ronnie Chan Chichung's donations to university,... 3 hr Paul Dornian 1
Pelican Bay woman cut husband's throat, buried ... (Jul '13) 5 hr Update 32
R.I.P., Zesto's Drive-In on Ponce de Leon Avenue 7 hr des 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••