Toy giveaway brings cheer to Bridgeport's poorest

Dec 25, 2012 Full story: Connecticut Post 6

Four-year-old Aaliyah Johnson picks out a Christmas gift Tuesday, Dec. 25, 2012 during "Santa's Last Stop," an annual event organized by the East End Community Council to provide toys to anyone in need on Christmas morning.

Full Story
BPT

Bristol, CT

#1 Dec 26, 2012
nice story.
christmas is for kids, good that they got some toys.
BPT

United States

#2 Dec 26, 2012
More handouts for the colored.

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#3 Dec 26, 2012
Why no toys for Newtown? Can't Blumenthal and the Capozellos give it a break for one minute? Gotta go, here come those black helicopters again.
BPT

Bristol, CT

#4 Dec 26, 2012
Citizen44 wrote:
Why no toys for Newtown? Can't Blumenthal and the Capozellos give it a break for one minute? Gotta go, here come those black helicopters again.
black helicopters??!!??!!
ya nut.....;)
hope you had a good christmas?

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#5 Dec 26, 2012
BPT wrote:
<quoted text>black helicopters??!!??!!
ya nut.....;)
hope you had a good christmas?
Yes, I did... still having it, as I visited my family home again today, and came away with more loot. My parents have decided they have 'too much stuff' so they gave me two gorgeous brass oil lamps they used to have on their boat. We were having a great time, had some nice hot soup, but when it started snowing really hard I left. Just in the nick of time because the drive home was tough.

My niece who is 5 lives in L.A. and has never seen snow until today. So I was showing her how to make snow angels etc. and she was sliding down a little hill on a plastic sheet type sled. It was nice! I almost think I should have continued on and slept over.

Yeah it was good. I saw your posts with Lynne, you overate (me too of course) glad you had a good christmas. I hear someone knocking- could it be Blumenthal?
BPT

Bristol, CT

#6 Dec 27, 2012
Citizen44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I did... still having it, as I visited my family home again today, and came away with more loot. My parents have decided they have 'too much stuff' so they gave me two gorgeous brass oil lamps they used to have on their boat. We were having a great time, had some nice hot soup, but when it started snowing really hard I left. Just in the nick of time because the drive home was tough.
My niece who is 5 lives in L.A. and has never seen snow until today. So I was showing her how to make snow angels etc. and she was sliding down a little hill on a plastic sheet type sled. It was nice! I almost think I should have continued on and slept over.
Yeah it was good. I saw your posts with Lynne, you overate (me too of course) glad you had a good christmas. I hear someone knocking- could it be Blumenthal?
that must of been fun with your neice, to share the moment of her seeing snow for the first time, must of been cool, the look in her eyes must of been something.
happy new year to you and your family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Life Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bar sues Florida over beer growler ban 44 min Debbie 1
Why do I often crave eating clay? (Jan '09) 3 hr Curious 8,529
Going inside Tyler Florence's 'Test Kitchen' 5 hr prithasen 1
Trick-or-treat still scheduled for Thursday (Oct '13) 8 hr population 0 2
Pearson's Candy Co. invites trick-or-treaters T... 8 hr Ruleville MS 1
From briskets to burgers, Cou-yona s feeds you ... 8 hr Meme 1
Drunken zombie Santa arrested after invading home 9 hr Ruleville MS 3

Life People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE