Spice 2 Go, Indian Food Franchise Rea...

Spice 2 Go, Indian Food Franchise Ready for Grand Opening in Swansea

There are 5 comments on the World News Report story from Feb 20, 2013, titled Spice 2 Go, Indian Food Franchise Ready for Grand Opening in Swansea. In it, World News Report reports that:

The brand has created excitement and fervour among curry enthusiasts across the UK who are keen to place their orders in a takeaway that maintains its consistency and great taste despite location or store! The Spice 2 Go concept is fresh and full of promises as a takeaway chain that boasts a systematic and consistent service to its customers, ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at World News Report.

shafi

Swansea, UK

#1 Feb 22, 2013
Terrible food. Had high expectations, I am disappointed. Avoid
Andy Howe

UK

#2 Feb 26, 2013
Excellent food and service. We had our food delivered in 30 minutes, that was a first.
lee

London, UK

#3 Mar 13, 2013
worst curry iv ever had,think it comes out of a can a disgusting cheap taste and aroma,got the buy 1 get 1 free monday offer,absolute rip off ,fed it to my dog,no spice or taste there anyway,expensive dog food,avoid
Catherine Kurt

Greenford, UK

#4 Mar 21, 2013
I think the food was actually really good. Fantastic service, probably the best i've ever seen from a takeaway.

Lee: Did you feed it to your dog first or after? haha!
Nitin

Greenford, UK

#5 Mar 25, 2013
These curries are delicious! Try the skewers they r lush. Great value 4 money too. My new favorite takeaway!:D

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Life Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Massena man turning former Sears store into a H... 3 hr Matty 5
News What's Happening 5 hr yep 15
News Dolce&Gabbana court youth with offbeat looks in... 7 hr Tea Bag Residue C... 1
News Allentown Fair's new contests and demonstrations 18 hr weapon X 3
News Why do I often crave eating clay? (Jan '09) 19 hr P1025aris 9,262
News Gorgeous weather, cheesecake draw large crowd t... 20 hr Harry Bawls 2
News Are black visitors really welcome in the Adiron... (Aug '16) Sun Smdh 35
More from around the web