Do Interracial Relationships and Self-Hate Go Hand in Hand?

Sep 20, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: BlogHer

Recently, freelance writer Jenny An caused an online firestorm with her confessional essay I'm an Asian Woman and I Refuse to Ever Date an Asian Man for xoJane.

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 60 of273
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
TheJazuma

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Judged:

noyb5349 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what you've seen in your work but visit the Human Sexuality forum. You will see threads about women regularly having sex with their dogs, women loaning vibrators to their teen daughters, women who want to have sex with their fathers/sons, etc. THESE WOMEN ARE NOT BLACK, BROTHER. THEY ARE WHITE WOMEN.
lol, why would you go on that forum?
are people not allowed to bullshjt online?
i mean come on, bestiality...really?

Since: Apr 12

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Judged:

TheJazuma wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, why would you go on that forum?
are people not allowed to bullshjt online?
i mean come on, bestiality...really?
Sorry but my sex life isn't any of your business.

And don't try to cover your tracks with *me.* I know who the White race is (they are satan.) Yes (some of) your women regularly have sex with dogs and I do believe that those women really loaned and bought vibrators for their teen daughters, and have sexual desires for their sons/fathers.

Even if they were lying as you claim, Black women wouldn't even play like that.
TheJazuma

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Judged:

noyb5349 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but my sex life isn't any of your business.
correct
noyb5349 wrote:
<quoted text>
And don't try to cover your tracks with *me.* I know who the White race is (they are satan.)
wtf?
noyb5349 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes (some of) your women regularly have sex with dogs and I do believe that those women really loaned and bought vibrators for their teen daughters, and have sexual desires for their sons/fathers.
Isn't their sex life, also none of your business?
noyb5349 wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if they were lying as you claim, Black women wouldn't even play like that.
I wasn't claiming, merely shaving with my Occam's razor.
I also said nothing about African American women, so I don't know what you're on about...

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Judged:

noyb5349 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know what you've seen in your work but visit the Human Sexuality forum. You will see threads about women regularly having sex with their dogs, women loaning vibrators to their teen daughters, women who want to have sex with their fathers/sons, etc. THESE WOMEN ARE NOT BLACK, BROTHER. THEY ARE WHITE WOMEN.
I can't vouch for who is who online. However, in my work I have seen both white and black women who have engaged in such things, that's all I'm saying. Some people are sick, plain and simple. No race is immune to such base behavior.

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

TheJazuma wrote:
<quoted text>
correct
<quoted text>
wtf?
<quoted text>
Isn't their sex life, also none of your business?
<quoted text>
I wasn't claiming, merely shaving with my Occam's razor.
I also said nothing about African American women, so I don't know what you're on about...
Yeah OK...me and someone else were talking about the differences between Black women & White women when you interjected your comments, so your comments were understood in the context of the racial differences discussion.

No their sex life is not any of my business. However, fool, if they choose to make their sex life a public discussion thread, they have made their sex life public business, I didn't.

Black women do not buy their 15 year old daughters vibrators, regularly have sex with their pet dogs, and talk on the internet about how their son is "making them wet." This is SATAN (White people.)

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't vouch for who is who online. However, in my work I have seen both white and black women who have engaged in such things, that's all I'm saying. Some people are sick, plain and simple. No race is immune to such base behavior.
Sorry but Black women don't buy their 15 year old daughters vibrators. That's all Whitey bruh...

“To be or not to be”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

noyb5349 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but Black women don't buy their 15 year old daughters vibrators. That's all Whitey bruh...
Most Asians don't buy vibrators either. But I believe that they use their fingers to service their yinbox. Vibrators cost money and also the mentioning of the word vibrator is already a taboo let alone the sight of it in the house.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

noyb5349 wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry but Black women don't buy their 15 year old daughters vibrators. That's all Whitey bruh...
Well, I'm not going to argue with you. You have a fixed view of the world and no one is going to change that for you.
Human Revolution

Newark, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

noyb5349 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what you've seen in your work but visit the Human Sexuality forum. You will see threads about women regularly having sex with their dogs, women loaning vibrators to their teen daughters, women who want to have sex with their fathers/sons, etc. THESE WOMEN ARE NOT BLACK, BROTHER. THEY ARE WHITE WOMEN.
You're an idiot. And probably delusional.
Human Revolution

Newark, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Grouch wrote:
<quoted text>
Asian women are sneaky.
For the past twenty years they have been on an unrelenting crusade in north America and Europe to bag themselves any dumb white guy in order to ingratiate themselves in to white society. Do they truly believe that we don't know what they're doing?
Their nauseating game plan has not gone unnoticed and the day will come when whites will turn on them big time and guess who will be there kicking their flat yellow butts like a field goal...yep, your ever reliable Asian skank tormentor - good ol' Grouch!!!
How is it going Grouch? I knew you would be here.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

From what I have been observing, many Asian women (born/raised in Western countries) do indeed have an inferiority complex. Being with an Asian guy seems to be something that they could've "done better" so they go any White male they can find in order to "assimilate" themselves more into White society.

What they don't realize is that not only they are in denial, but also they are only hurting themselves in the long run. Most of the White males they hook up with are not really "studs" or Alpha male. Not saying all of this is the rule, but that's the generalization.

Most races tend to want to stick to their own kind. White men prefer to be with White women, Asian men want to be with Asian women and so on. There are genuine IR couples that do exist, but from what I have seen, many Asian women with White men have their own ulterior motives so-to-speak.

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

Human Revolution wrote:
<quoted text> You're an idiot. And probably delusional.
LOL. It's all on the forum in Black and White lol.

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

Grouch wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you tone down your hatred and racism towards white people...
How is citing what has been written BY OTHERS, not me, racism? I simply spoke the Truth. Black people do not engage in behaviors such as buying their 15 year old daughters vibrators. I am just speaking facts, Sir.

And for your information, I don't hate White skinned people. I hate the evil that comes from the White mind, which is not necessarily practiced by all White people.

If you feel insulted by the Truth then that is your problem...and I don't insult women you God-DAMNED (DAMNED by God) lying devil.
TheJazuma

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

Grouch wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Gayzuma, still trolling those gay bars down under?
I see you didn't correct that clueless idiot who thought you were white. Yep, I see we have another Asian white wannabe in the form of the Gayzuma.
Well, we know you wannabe white, but have you made your mind up yet about whether you want to be male or female?
When did I say I was trolling LGBT bars? projecting much??
btw, it's [TheJazuma]. At least get their handle right.

You know for someone who claims they're a "heterosexual white male",
your comments do insinuate that you're a closet case.

since you're a native English speaker you should've realized that I did correct that poster's remarks.
"wtf" and "their", is a form of differentiating myself from her comments. But you wouldn't know that, would you?
TheJazuma

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

noyb5349 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah OK...me and someone else were talking about the differences between Black women & White women when you interjected your comments, so your comments were understood in the context of the racial differences discussion.
No their sex life is not any of my business. However, fool, if they choose to make their sex life a public discussion thread, they have made their sex life public business, I didn't.
Black women do not buy their 15 year old daughters vibrators, regularly have sex with their pet dogs, and talk on the internet about how their son is "making them wet." This is SATAN (White people.)
If someone jumped off the Harbour Bridge, would you?
Extraordinary claims requires extraordinary evidence, just because a specific demographic chooses to post w/e they want on the forum, does not necessarily mean that they want to do or have done those acts in real life.
Just so you know,'satan' does not exist.
Chromosome 2 should also indicate to you that 'god' doesn't exist.
TheJazuma

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

Grouch wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI, the "Jazuma" also known as the Gayzuma, is an Asian transgender
lol w/e gets your rocks off.

so is this a confession that you hate Asian women because they don't have a penis (since you're an angry closet case)?
Asian Grouch

Rye, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

If I was an Asian Grouch this is what I would say:

Look at those damned disease ridden White women always whoring themselves out (Nevada US, Amsterdam, Netherlands, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Greece, Turkey, Hungary, Australia, and Latvia. FYI prostitution is legal in these countries.). They'll do anything for money.

They are so disgusting they'll fuck animals, and play with 2 foot long vibrators because White men can't satisfy them, and hell they'll even switch over to lesbian if they can't find a man. They'll fuck anything on the planet.

Hid your sandpaper and your future kids. They'll find it and hump it.

Dem with der fake ass tans, no melanin skin. Shiiitte the sun 'ill burn them fake plastic faces and breasties off.
Der not real beware this zombie barbie dolls.
Watch out when they fart, they'll spew silicone out der asses.

Look how uneducated or spoiled they are, Teen Moms, rehab babies, FYI most welfare recipients are White.

They're very sneaky, they'll spend billions on advertising how beautiful they are. They spend hours putting on their clown make and will suck your money dry with her depressant medication and shrink.
And when you marry one she'll steal all your money with her lawyers.

Or if you don't divorce her, 10 years down the road you'll wake up to a wrinkly ball sac of a face of a White woman.

Considering how Spain and Greece are doing, those White trash girls should be cheaper than McDonalds.

Wise Elderly Asian Grouch sure nos best. Yes suh! Have a Thousand Rainbow smiling Day, Y'all.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

Grouch wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not going to argue with him simply because he's black yet because I'm white you continually argue with me and refuse to accept my "fixed view".
What a hypocritical racist!!!
Wake up Topix posters, there are black racists in the world as well as Asian ones.
I argue with you because you're a prick who continually likes to twist what I say to fit your own purposes. No, the racist here is YOU. YOU are the one who a couple of days ago called Ugandans "darkies" and then tried to explain it away as a faux-pas. YOU are the one who has continually spewed hate toward Asians. YOU are the one who has made white supremacist comments.
Aussie Bob

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

Human Revolution wrote:
<quoted text>I tend to believe that people who believe this crap have little to no real-world interaction with people of other racial backgrounds, and may be out of touch with the rest of society. This is what the world needs to understand: WHITE PEOPLE ARE NOT THE END ALL BE ALL OF IR RELATIONSHIPS. If you want to date interracially, keep an open mind to everyone, including your own race. If not, just stick to your own.
I agree with you. He is a typically delusional black male clown. They are 1 tiny evolutionary step above the humble baboon. NEVER let blacks into Asia, you would regret it deeply as my people now do. They are genuinely cursed.
Human Revolution

Newark, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

AussiPino wrote:
From what I have been observing, many Asian women (born/raised in Western countries) do indeed have an inferiority complex. Being with an Asian guy seems to be something that they could've "done better" so they go any White male they can find in order to "assimilate" themselves more into White society.
What they don't realize is that not only they are in denial, but also they are only hurting themselves in the long run. Most of the White males they hook up with are not really "studs" or Alpha male. Not saying all of this is the rule, but that's the generalization.
Most races tend to want to stick to their own kind. White men prefer to be with White women, Asian men want to be with Asian women and so on. There are genuine IR couples that do exist, but from what I have seen, many Asian women with White men have their own ulterior motives so-to-speak.
You need to stop making these kinds of generalizations. There are plenty of studdly white males with beautiful Asian women. And what is the criteria for an alpha male? Do tell.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of273
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••