Looking back: Bryan's Dairy

Jun 16, 2009 Full story: O-R Online

Not everyone longs for the "good, old days," but it's a pretty good bet that if you ask some Greene County locals to recall their happy days of the 1950s and 1960s many would say it would be eating a double-dip ice cream cone at Bryan's Dairy.

Full Story
uncle jesse

Graysville, PA

#1 Jun 17, 2009
yes it was a good time back in the 60s in waynesburgh i spent alot of time at brayns dairy with the famils getting ice cream and gonung too the green county fair but now its just not the same any more with out the dairy there any more even the green county fair has went down hill it seams that the green county commisers are not willing to add any thing new to the fair and it just gets worst every year so about the only time i go to waynesburgh any more is just to shop for food and go right back home will have a nice day and ill see you at the washington county fair uncle jesse
Caity

United States

#2 Dec 6, 2012
Hi, I just wanted to say, that I loved working at bryans diary, and had so much fun. I remember especially all thhe good looking guys... but there is one that stands out in my mind, his name was Gary Harrison.. Beautiful man, and was one of the best workers. Each time i think of bryans diary it makes me think of the legend himself, Gary. Oh how I would love to go back.... They don't make ice cream anymore like like Bryans Diary.
Caity

United States

#3 Dec 6, 2012
Hi, I just wanted to say, that I loved working at bryans diary, and had so much fun. I remember especially all thhe good looking guys... but there is one that stands out in my mind, his name was Gary Harrison.. Beautiful man, and was one of the best workers. Each time i think of bryans diary it makes me think of the legend himself, Gary. Oh how I would love to go back.... They don't make ice cream anymore like Bryans Diary.
Caity

United States

#4 Dec 6, 2012
I need to say that, I loved working at bryans dairy, and had so much fun. I remember especially all the good looking guys haha... but there is one that stands out in my mind, his name was Gary Harrison.. Beautiful man, and was one of the best workers. Each time i think of bryans dairy it makes me think of the legend himself, Gary. Oh how I would love to go back.... They don't make ice cream anymore like Bryans Dairy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Life Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Those who live in love live in God': Watch as ... 16 min KISS MY SASSAFRASS 1
Fierce Critic of Islam Honored at Israel's Open... 25 min Yumpin Yimminy 9
Paws by Claus: Santa delivers for animal shelter 30 min Bob 2
Obama to seek GOP help in pushing through trade... 59 min barefoot2626 7
Abundant Living Faith Center Christmas Celebrat... 1 hr UR BS 11
India Hindu group plans religious conversions a... 1 hr Humhainna 96
Poland Embracing Multi-Ethnic Past, So What's W... 1 hr Clear Dharma 3
More from around the web