PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With...

PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot

There are 10810 comments on the www.huffingtonpost.com story from May 31, 2012, titled PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot. In it, www.huffingtonpost.com reports that:

The season premiere of Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen" is June 4, and PETA has a bone to pick with Gordon Ramsay's screaming... sort of.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.huffingtonpost.com.

hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#2437 Jun 25, 2012
forgot to add: STILL trying to mimic me? Yep, of course you are because you are obsessed!
wow

Leicester, UK

#2438 Jun 25, 2012
hunters are COWARDS wrote:
<quoted text>Don't forget to decorate!!
thats your job, you silly sheboon :)
WD King

United States

#2439 Jun 26, 2012
She will end up in a fema camp..... :)
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#2440 Jun 26, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text> I'm a witless troll an I am obsessed with hunters are COWARDS. There, I finally admitted the truth. I have to decorate some posts now...
At least you admit what any sane. sensible person has observed for weeks now. Maybe you will finally get yourself the psychiatric help you desperately need. Good luck
hunters are COWARDS

Ashland, OH

#2441 Jun 26, 2012
EAT MORE BEEF!

Since: Jan 09

KEEP OUT

#2442 Jun 26, 2012
<quoted text>At least you admit what any sane. sensible person has observed for weeks now. Maybe you will finally get yourself the psychiatric help you desperately need. Good luck
AWWWW, Did you break your crayon again?
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#2443 Jun 26, 2012
COWARDLY Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>AWWWW, Did you break your crayon again?
awww...are you slobbering over your filthy keyboard waiting for me to post so you can whine and make an ass of yourself again??

hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#2444 Jun 26, 2012
BTW, hilarious how I don't post for 17 hours and within minutes of my posting the trolls crawl out from their slimy rocks!! Get help for your disturbing obsession you no life freaks.

Since: Jan 09

KEEP OUT

#2445 Jun 26, 2012
BTW, hilarious how I don't post for 17 hours and within minutes of my posting the trolls crawl out from their slimy rocks!! Get help for your disturbing obsession you no life freaks.
It's amazing that you didn't post for 17 whole hours.

Did they send you for a delousing while they cleaned your cage?

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#2447 Jun 26, 2012
Christmas Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>It's amazing that you didn't post for 17 whole hours.
if they did that. they would have taken her food source away from her.
John

Australia

#2448 Jun 26, 2012
Christmas Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>It's amazing that you didn't post for 17 whole hours.
She was too weak from malnutrition to post.
WD King

United States

#2449 Jun 26, 2012
WE HAVE BEEN SITTING HERE WAITING FOR YOU TO POKE YER HEAD OUT FROM UNDER THAT ROCK YOU LOONY TURD! WE ARE WATHCHING YOU !AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHH !!!!
wow

Cardiff, UK

#2450 Jun 26, 2012
<quoted text>I admit that I'm a deranged, nasty, goat dick sucking POS. Maybe its time I finally get myself the psychiatric help I desperately need.
yes, this would be a great time. all the best, chim chim ;)
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#2451 Jun 26, 2012
LOL---it's the SSDD for the OBSESSED trifling trolls!! Ya'll need to check into the nearest psychiatric facility ASAP. Hilarious how you freaks spend so much time obsessing over me because you obviously have empty, miserable 'lives'. Carry on trifling trolls!!!

Hmmmmm how long will it take for the trolls to crawl out from their slimy rocks? Be sure to decorate!!:) The fun never end for trifling trolls!!
WD King

United States

#2452 Jun 26, 2012
I'm just horny! Thats why I'm here!.........wanna be my girlfriend!......I'll give ya $15.00!
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#2453 Jun 26, 2012
^^witless limpdlck loser troll making a fool of itself^^
WD King

United States

#2454 Jun 26, 2012
^^witless limpdlck loser troll making a fool of itself^^
Its not limp at all....its so hard that the cat could'nt scratch it! all right I'll give you twenty bucks,but you have to swallow!....and you have to brush your tooth!
WD King

United States

#2455 Jun 26, 2012
C'mon! ya know you want the money!
WD King

United States

#2456 Jun 26, 2012
I drew a picture of my favorite female topix poster on this paper bag, I want you to put this bag over yer head!
WD King

United States

#2457 Jun 26, 2012
I know what some of you are thinking!.....A plastic bag....would be better....shame on you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Life Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ocean Fresh Fish opens storefront in Tupelo 20 min Fishy 1
News Decades later, Vietnam veteran Bob Bass given m... 3 hr daarmy 1
News Prenatal exposure to historical Ukraine Famine ... 3 hr RED FASCIST GENOCIDE 6
News 25% of RCSD students missed first day 3 hr Marnie 4
News Seafood, music draws thousands to Blue Claw Cra... 4 hr Whataloser 5
News Residents Come Together For Community Barbecue ... 5 hr section eight vil... 1
News Women who married the enemy 9 hr Bruce Lee Jr 4
More from around the web