PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With...

PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot

There are 10811 comments on the www.huffingtonpost.com story from May 31, 2012, titled PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot. In it, www.huffingtonpost.com reports that:

The season premiere of Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen" is June 4, and PETA has a bone to pick with Gordon Ramsay's screaming... sort of.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.huffingtonpost.com.

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#11029 Oct 15, 2012
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>
You missed it again, Bud....
The subject was: "Ignorance is bliss, but sometimes it's just "avoidance of facts"....to avoid responsibility for suffering."
BTW, it was Issac Bashevis Singer (Jewish) who coined the phrase in regard to factory farms:
"Holocaust On Your Plate"....
And being it's still a free country...I agree with Dr. Tyson's description of how careless we are with other life forms on our planet....
You try to act all "holier than thou" but it ain't "woikin"!
I didn't miss anything. I simply commented on how blissfully ignorant you are about PeTA. You point out that the CCF is an agenda driven propaganda mill and ignore the fact that PeTA is the exact same thing. That, my friend, is IGNORANCE and you seem to be happy with it so.........blissful ignorance. Or, as it was called in reference to Nazi Germany "willful blindness".

BTW, nobody cares about Isaac Bashevis Singer and his phrase coining.........ask the other gazillion Jews out there how they feel about being equated to chickens. People are people and animals are animals. Any comparison of the two is completely non sequitur.
SpongeBob

Fresh Meadows, NY

#11030 Oct 15, 2012
hunters are COWARDS wrote:
<quoted text>The witless trolls think that anyone who speaks out against animal cruelty is a PeTA member. Idiots scream "PeTA" and bash them because they have nothing sane, logical or intelligent to refute with.
btw, if you look at PeTA ads, they use a lower case 'e' in their logo. It was simply a way to stand out. Next time you see a PeTA ad, look closely at the logo.
Yes, I know how they write their logo, but PETA uses all caps in correspondence.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#11031 Oct 15, 2012
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I know how they write their logo, but PETA uses all caps in correspondence.
Ah....now I understand what you meant!:)

Boggy Creek

#11032 Oct 15, 2012
<quoted text>Humans ARE animals, you pathetic, witless PoS. YOU are offensive as well as a complete insecure spineless m o r o n who fears ANIMAL RIGHTS.
Let me add: impotent, insecure, self humiliating squatty is spending another entire day and night slobbering over his filthy keyboard obsessing over ANIMAL RIGHTS and proving what a self humiliating COWARD he is. You also are still proving that you are an insecure, spineless COWARD who fears ARAs. The fact that you aren't even a mere shell of a man because you lack DIGNITY, PRIDE, INTELLIGENCE, a sack and a spine is only magnified every time you throw one of your uncontrollable pansyass hissy fits. Face it squat, not only are you a COWARD and you prove it EVERY DAY and EVERY NIGHT, but you clearly suffer from mentall illness like all of t he insane corpse eating trolls who infest the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums 24/7 because you loser trolls fear ARAs.Insecure squatty will be obsessing over ANIMAL RIGHTS and all things VEGAN because insecure squatty fears ARAs. yep, the spineless COWARD shore is! For someone who thinks that VEGANS are such a tiny percentage, you sure spend a LOT of time having uncontrollable hissy fits over them! LOL, face it, squatty, you are. COWARD and you prove it EVERY DAY all day and all night. No sane, CONFIDENT MAN, would EVER act like you and the other spineless COWARDS here do. You do nothing BUT prove what a frightened insecure COWARD you are. You fear the ' big bad VEGANS and you prove with every flailing hissy fit! How many more time do you want to be old you are a COWARD? A real MAN would not even waste their time obsessing over a topic they know NOTHING about. A real MAN, has a spine, dignity, pride, intelligence and CONFIDENCE in what he believes. A real MAN doesn't flail about and throw uncontrollable hissy fits day in and day out on a frickin public forum or anywhere else for that matter.
Only a spineless, sackless, self humiliating COWARD would act like you worthless PoS trolls do and that is a FACT that you will prove over and over and over!!!
Only an insecure, spineless COWARD who lacks DIGNITY, PRIDE, INTELLIGENCE, a spine and a sack would continue to humiliate himself daily like you pathetic slobs do!
You are a spineless COWARD and you will prove this FACT again and again and again...matter of fact you will prove it in 10..9..8..7..6.
So, humans are animals. That's a strange argument coming from someone who wishes to completely isolate humans from the animal kingdom. If humans are animals, why then is it wrong (in your opinion) for humans to hunt and eat meat but its okay for other animals to do so? Our closest relatives in the animal kingdom, the chimpanzees, fashion hunting weapons, hunt, kill, and eat other animals. Should we ban their hunting too? You AR freaks sure do love an oxymoron, don't ya? Now be sure to cut and paste your same ridiculously stupid reply, we all know you will because you obviously can't deal with facts and reality. Have fun storming the castle..........
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#11033 Oct 15, 2012
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't miss anything. I simply commented on how blissfully ignorant you are about PeTA. You point out that the CCF is an agenda driven propaganda mill and ignore the fact that PeTA is the exact same thing. That, my friend, is IGNORANCE and you seem to be happy with it so.........blissful ignorance. Or, as it was called in reference to Nazi Germany "willful blindness".
BTW, nobody cares about Isaac Bashevis Singer and his phrase coining.........ask the other gazillion Jews out there how they feel about being equated to chickens. People are people and animals are animals. Any comparison of the two is completely non sequitur.
WRONG. You've missed EVERYTHING on the entire ANIMAL RIGHTS forum that you obsess over day in and day out.
People with COMPASSION care about Isaac Singer's sentiments. People with empathy equate ALL SENTIENT BEINGS as being important and they ALL matter....except for despicable psychopaths who derive sick pleasure in maiming, mutilating and MURDERING other beings. YOU are not only ignorant, but you are a spineless, insecure, sackless COWARD and you prove it daily...matter of fact, you will prove it again in 10..9..8..7..6...

Boggy Creek

#11034 Oct 15, 2012
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>
You missed it again, Bud....
The subject was: "Ignorance is bliss, but sometimes it's just "avoidance of facts"....to avoid responsibility for suffering."
BTW, it was Issac Bashevis Singer (Jewish) who coined the phrase in regard to factory farms:
"Holocaust On Your Plate"....
And being it's still a free country...I agree with Dr. Tyson's description of how careless we are with other life forms on our planet....
You try to act all "holier than thou" but it ain't "woikin"!
BTW, if thinking for myself instead of letting some bullshit organization set my agenda for me makes me "holier than thou" then so be it! I thought it just made me a free thinker.
LUMPY is a BABOON

San Angelo, TX

#11035 Oct 15, 2012
<quoted text>Ah....now I understand what you meant!:)
Ah... duh... dum de dum...

Your shrinking brain needs animal protein in the worst way.
SpongeBob

Fresh Meadows, NY

#11036 Oct 15, 2012
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, the Jews got real upset with Singer's phrase.
Jews believe they are special because of their connection to the Bible...

Mammals, the group of vertebrates (animals with backbones) to which human beings belong. Mammals are distinguished from all other animals by their mammary glands, glands that produce milk to feed the young. Mammals are also unique in having hair, although it may be scant. They are warm-blooded and air-breathing, and all but the whales and sirenians, or sea cows, have four limbs.

Just because we are developed in a way to get us through life, so other animals developed in a way to get them through life...A dog can have the power of scent up to 5,000 times that of a human...
Many animals have special "talents" humans can only dream of....A cat can see in the dark, wouldn't pilots and soldiers love that...but they can't do it...I know humans don't like to be thought of as animals, but somewhere along the line, Darwin and other scientists have been proving otherwise..

Only the Bible tells you have a soul..and you can live forever in heaven...And that's just another belief system....
LUMPY is a BABOON

San Angelo, TX

#11037 Oct 15, 2012
hunters are COWARDS - LUMPY wrote:
<quoted text> scream "PeTA" and bash them because they have nothing sane, logical or intelligent to refute with.
That's exactly what we are saying, monkey girl... PETA is not sane logical or intelligent.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#11038 Oct 15, 2012
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>So, humans are animals. That's a strange argument coming from someone who wishes to completely isolate humans from the animal kingdom. If humans are animals, why then is it wrong (in your opinion) for humans to hunt and eat meat but its okay for other animals to do so? Our closest relatives in the animal kingdom, the chimpanzees, fashion hunting weapons, hunt, kill, and eat other animals. Should we ban their hunting too? You AR freaks sure do love an oxymoron, don't ya? Now be sure to cut and paste your same ridiculously stupid reply, we all know you will because you obviously can't deal with facts and reality. Have fun storming the castle..........
You are so effing dense. Stating that humans are animals isn't an argument, it is a FACT. Get lost, you pathetic animal murdering COWARD. No one here wants to yap about your despicable psychopath blood lust COWARDLY pastime. You are a COWARD and you prove it EVERY DAY. You also belong to an ever DECLINING clan of despicable OUTCASTS. How many times are you going to bang your empty head into the wall and humiliate yourself? Get lost, you pitiful, phlegm hacking slob.

Let me add: impotent, insecure, self humiliating squatty is spending another entire day and night slobbering over his filthy keyboard obsessing over ANIMAL RIGHTS and proving what a self humiliating COWARD he is. You also are still proving that you are an insecure, spineless COWARD who fears ARAs. The fact that you aren't even a mere shell of a man because you lack DIGNITY, PRIDE, INTELLIGENCE, a sack and a spine is only magnified every time you throw one of your uncontrollable pansyass hissy fits. Face it squat, not only are you a COWARD and you prove it EVERY DAY and EVERY NIGHT, but you clearly suffer from mentall illness like all of t he insane corpse eating trolls who infest the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums 24/7 because you loser trolls fear ARAs.Insecure squatty will be obsessing over ANIMAL RIGHTS and all things VEGAN because insecure squatty fears ARAs. yep, the spineless COWARD shore is! For someone who thinks that VEGANS are such a tiny percentage, you sure spend a LOT of time having uncontrollable hissy fits over them! LOL, face it, squatty, you are. COWARD and you prove it EVERY DAY all day and all night. No sane, CONFIDENT MAN, would EVER act like you and the other spineless COWARDS here do. You do nothing BUT prove what a frightened insecure COWARD you are. You fear the ' big bad VEGANS and you prove with every flailing hissy fit! How many more time do you want to be old you are a COWARD? A real MAN would not even waste their time obsessing over a topic they know NOTHING about. A real MAN, has a spine, dignity, pride, intelligence and CONFIDENCE in what he believes. A real MAN doesn't flail about and throw uncontrollable hissy fits day in and day out on a frickin public forum or anywhere else for that matter.
Only a spineless, sackless, self humiliating COWARD would act like you worthless PoS trolls do and that is a FACT that you will prove over and over and over!!!
Only an insecure, spineless COWARD who lacks DIGNITY, PRIDE, INTELLIGENCE, a spine and a sack would continue to humiliate himself daily like you pathetic slobs do!
You are a spineless COWARD and you will prove this FACT again and again and again...matter of fact you will prove it in 10..9..8..7..6.
SpongeBob

Fresh Meadows, NY

#11039 Oct 15, 2012
hiss of death wrote:
<quoted text>Comparing pigs and chickens to humans is not going to win PETA any converts. And PETA has already been sternly admonished for comparing chickens deaths to the Holocaust.
I kill a fair amount of my own food so I know exactly what is going on... I'm procuring and processing my food. We call it the circle of life.
And when a cat kills a mouse, or a bear kills a salmon, or coyote kills a chicken...all to eat...what do you call that?
SpongeBob

Fresh Meadows, NY

#11040 Oct 15, 2012
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>BTW, if thinking for myself instead of letting some bullshit organization set my agenda for me makes me "holier than thou" then so be it! I thought it just made me a free thinker.
If truth is a good thing to which we aspire, then error is a bad thing.

If we suppose that those who call themselves “free thinkers” are good people, and if they are wrong, they may not know their error.

And “if large numbers of nice people are held captive by error, that is all the more reason for destroying the error and setting them free.”
SpongeBob

Fresh Meadows, NY

#11041 Oct 15, 2012
<quoted text>As you've noticed the trolls just keep regurgitating the same ignorant garbage over and over day in and day out.
The definition of holocaust: "Destruction or slaughter on a mass scale.
Great destruction resulting in the extensive loss of life"
Thanks for the reminder that Issac Bashevis Singer coined the phrase "Holocaust on your plate". He also stated in regards to animals: "In relation to them, all people are Nazis."
I question people who call themselves "freethinkers" when all they do is repeat what they've "heard" or "read somewhere"...

If you sound like every other opposing opinion, you're not thinking for yourself, you're just choosing sides....

hiss of death

“Bowhunting Is Euphoric”

Since: Jan 09

Double Lung em

#11042 Oct 15, 2012
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>
And when a cat kills a mouse, or a bear kills a salmon, or coyote kills a chicken...all to eat...what do you call that?
I call that survival. That too is part of the "circle of life". All animls kill to survive, even strict vegans. There simply is no life without death... but you already knew that.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#11043 Oct 15, 2012
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>
I question people who call themselves "freethinkers" when all they do is repeat what they've "heard" or "read somewhere"...
If you sound like every other opposing opinion, you're not thinking for yourself, you're just choosing sides....
Exactly. Also, genuine 'Freethinkers" don't need to label themselves as such. The trolls here seem to have a thing about labeling everyone, including themselves----they obviously can't think for themselves and they all basically spew the same ignorant blather.
Obviously the trolls who spend their every day and night here have more problems than simply being dense and unable to think for themselves. They are obviously mentally unstable. No sane adult would ever act like these m o r o n s do. They are here first thing every day and this is the last place they are every night. A good psychiatrist is what they need!

Boggy Creek

#11044 Oct 15, 2012
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>
So, if my view opposes that of your PeTA view, I can't be a free thinker? If my opposition sounds similar to other opposing views, I can't be a free thinker? Did it ever occur to you that many of the opposing views sound similar because free thinking people are all seeing the same things wrong with PeTA? Oh no! Of course not, that could never be!!! Pull you head out of PeTA's backside long enough to get some oxygen to your brain, will ya?

hiss of death

“Bowhunting Is Euphoric”

Since: Jan 09

Double Lung em

#11045 Oct 15, 2012
<quoted text>
Obviously the trolls who spend their every day and night here have more problems than simply being dense and unable to think for themselves. They are obviously mentally unstable. No sane adult would ever act like these m o r o n s do. They are here first thing every day and this is the last place they are every night. A good psychiatrist is what they need!
Another soliloquy to yourself, I see.

You are becoming almost as proficient at this as you are at repetition. But alas, what is a baboon to do ?

Boggy Creek

#11046 Oct 15, 2012
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>
If truth is a good thing to which we aspire, then error is a bad thing.
If we suppose that those who call themselves “free thinkers” are good people, and if they are wrong, they may not know their error.
And “if large numbers of nice people are held captive by error, that is all the more reason for destroying the error and setting them free.”
So, disagreeing with you and PeTA is an error? I beg to differ. Just because PeTA has convinced you that they are truthful by no means makes them actually truthful. It simply means you have erred.
SpongeBob

Fresh Meadows, NY

#11047 Oct 15, 2012
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>
Make up your mind..."nobody cares about the phrase...." or many Jews care? Like the anti-defamation league who in 2003 wanted PETA to stop the campaign....Lots of people care or cared....
SpongeBob

Fresh Meadows, NY

#11048 Oct 15, 2012
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>So, disagreeing with you and PeTA is an error? I beg to differ. Just because PeTA has convinced you that they are truthful by no means makes them actually truthful. It simply means you have erred.
I've got practice in 15 min. I'll just say other than making rash judgments about me, and you haven't made a case against PETA....Work on while I'm gone...
We have to check in all electronics...

Later....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Life Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Was this a gay panic defense? Legal experts wei... 16 min Pence of Tides 2
News Congress on track to OK expanded private care a... 56 min Jackie 1
News described what he found at both the Lorraine Mo... 3 hr Slaves 3
News BrewDog opens watering hole in Franklinton Upda... 5 hr They cannot kill ... 2
News MSU Gets Anonymous $1 Million Gift For Gay Center (Jul '14) 10 hr Guy 46
News Ontario PC election news release: NDP recruitin... 22 hr Green Party 1
News For 55 years Pete's BBQ fed Rock Hill on summer... Tue Red 1