PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot

May 31, 2012 Full story: www.huffingtonpost.com 10,818

The season premiere of Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen" is June 4, and PETA has a bone to pick with Gordon Ramsay's screaming... sort of.

Full Story
Kodiak

Flossmoor, IL

#10485 Oct 5, 2012
hiss of death wrote:
<quoted text>My ISP address never changes either but I must say you are pretty slow.
And I have little doubt that just like LUMPY (HAC), you are a pro when it comes to being a coward.
Good parents teach their children to RESPECT and appreciate animals. They teach COMPASSION and EMPATHY, not MURDER and mutilation. You are a despicable excuse for a parent. I pity that child.
Kodiak

Flossmoor, IL

#10486 Oct 5, 2012
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>Once a cesspool always a cesspool....
Good parents teach their children to RESPECT and appreciate animals. They teach COMPASSION and EMPATHY, not MURDER and mutilation. You are a despicable excuse for a parent. I pity that child.
Kodiak

Flossmoor, IL

#10487 Oct 5, 2012
Spokaloonian wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a nice collage of before and after pictures if you're interested.
Kodiak

Flossmoor, IL

#10488 Oct 5, 2012
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Great answer - not.
So, are you going to try and live your childish vegan bullshit or are you just going to keep on yapping like a dog?
Kodiak

Flossmoor, IL

#10489 Oct 5, 2012
Did all you saps get the memo?
lol
Kodiak

Flossmoor, IL

#10490 Oct 5, 2012
WhiteDevil KingOf Trolls wrote:
<quoted text>wearlotsofOrange!
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#10491 Oct 5, 2012
Kodiak wrote:
<quoted text>I'm impressed!
This is really good.
Spot on!!
Let me borrow this for a sec
haha--you are awesome!:)
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#10492 Oct 5, 2012
Kodiak wrote:
<quoted text>Good parents teach their children to RESPECT and appreciate animals. They teach COMPASSION and EMPATHY, not MURDER and mutilation. You are a despicable excuse for a parent. I pity that child.
The frenzied 'post decorators' are going to be busy donning our posts with pretty decorations again!!:)
Kodiak

Flossmoor, IL

#10493 Oct 5, 2012
hunters are COWARDS wrote:
<quoted text>The frenzied 'post decorators' are going to be busy donning our posts with pretty decorations again!!:)
How can they deny....if of course they are good parents...what you wrote?
Kodiak

Flossmoor, IL

#10494 Oct 5, 2012
SLAM DUNK!!!

Where's the fat lady?
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#10495 Oct 5, 2012
LOL, what did I tell ya???
Hey trolls, more decorations please!! We especially LOVE the 'dim bulb', the 'nut' and the 'spam' decorations!!! Give us LOTS of them chop chop!!! Hurry witless puppets!!
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#10496 Oct 5, 2012
By the way: Good parents teach their children to RESPECT and appreciate animals. They teach COMPASSION and EMPATHY, not MURDER and mutilation.
John

Brisbane, Australia

#10497 Oct 5, 2012
Kodiak wrote:
<quoted text>Good parents teach their children to RESPECT and appreciate animals. They teach COMPASSION and EMPATHY, not MURDER and mutilation. You are a despicable excuse for a parent. I pity that child.
No, good parents teach their children about the realities of life and to RESPECT and appreciate freedom and the truth.
They teach nutrition, self reliance, and common sense.
You are a despicable excuse for a parent. I pity any child starved by vegan lunatics of the necessary nutrients they need to be healthy. When I see a child who has been killed or crippled by vegan idiocy I get furious.
Kodiak

Flossmoor, IL

#10499 Oct 5, 2012
John wrote:
<quoted text>
No, good parents teach their children about the realities of life and to RESPECT and appreciate freedom and the truth.
They teach nutrition, self reliance, and common sense.
You are a despicable excuse for a parent. I pity any child starved by vegan lunatics of the necessary nutrients they need to be healthy. When I see a child who has been killed or crippled by vegan idiocy I get furious.
Hey!
Don't you got a hole to dig before you can squat and shyt?

“I will gladly pay you Tuesday”

Since: Jul 12

for a hamburger today.

#10500 Oct 5, 2012
John wrote:
Great answer - not.
So, are you going to try and live your childish vegan bullshit or are you just going to keep on yapping like a dog?
I thought they only howled like this during a full moon?
John

Brisbane, Australia

#10501 Oct 5, 2012
Kodiak wrote:
<quoted text>Hey!
Hey!
Like all vegan cultists you go to pieces when you can't answer the obvious truth and start posting crap.

“Bowhunting Is Euphoric”

Since: Jan 09

Double Lung em

#10502 Oct 5, 2012
Kodiak wrote:
<quoted text>...Actually suggested I buy a hunting license to support wildlife conservation.lol
That would be the smart move if you care about wildlife and habitat but you're not smart by any stretch.
Kodiak wrote:
<quoted text>Are you guys/sissys really that dim? You want me to support your sorry azzes.
ME.... buy a HUNTING license? In support of YOU.
LMAO!
The laughable part is that you are too ignorant to understand what those licenses support. Not to worry though, NO ONE will EVER accuse you of being informed.
Kodiak wrote:
<quoted text>I donate more to the Wildlife Federation anually than all your pity licenses put together.
Tell me 'two feathers'....how much you donate?
The National Wildlife Federation is NOT anti-hunting, dimwit. But whatever you gave, thanks for contributing to habitat I hunt on.

“I will gladly pay you Tuesday”

Since: Jul 12

for a hamburger today.

#10503 Oct 5, 2012
Kodiak wrote:
<quoted text>Hey!
Funny you should mention that. I used to dig a hole to shit in. But the vegans were digging up the entire neighborhood looking for it. Now I just shit on the lawn and watch them fight each other for it.

Much more entertaining.

“Bowhunting Is Euphoric”

Since: Jan 09

Double Lung em

#10504 Oct 5, 2012
Kodiak wrote:
Do you not understand that parroting a monkey makes you less than a monkey ?
Kodiak

Flossmoor, IL

#10505 Oct 5, 2012
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey!
Like all vegan cultists you go to pieces when you can't answer the obvious truth and start posting crap.
No way fcukhead
You posted to me first....calling me names
You're on my shyt list now.
Better to change names like all your fellow cowards

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Life Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Japan has bet its revival on humanoid robots 20 min Switches 19
Attorney for accused Oildale shooter says clien... (Mar '12) 3 hr nick 7
Tim Harper: PM back on top in parliamentary sea... 5 hr no Wynne situation 1
Why is Canada's bee population drastically in d... 6 hr no Wynne situation 1
Ontario beekeepers lost more than half of their... 7 hr no Wynne situation 1
Carrollton Free Press Standard News | School su... 9 hr ELR 3
Why do I often crave eating clay? (Jan '09) 9 hr ann 8,755
More from around the web