PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With...

PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot

There are 10807 comments on the www.huffingtonpost.com story from May 31, 2012, titled PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot. In it, www.huffingtonpost.com reports that:

The season premiere of Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen" is June 4, and PETA has a bone to pick with Gordon Ramsay's screaming... sort of.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.huffingtonpost.com.

SpongeBob

Fresh Meadows, NY

#10469 Oct 5, 2012
hunters are COWARDS wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, uh huh....sure troll, of course you can't tell me, because you DON'T know anything about me and you just proved it AGAIN!! You really should have quit while you were behind. Take a hike, you witless moron.
O.K. I WAS JUST GUESSING...because there ARE provocateurs pretending to be PETA members...(some are big union goons that get hold of PETA posters and have physically attacked "the enemies"...It's not pretty...Others just use computers .....which is just annoying...

Anyway, I do apologize for upsetting you...
take care!
SpongeBob

Fresh Meadows, NY

#10470 Oct 5, 2012
VEGAN for ALL wrote:
For the sensible, intellignet people who actually CARE about animals, the environment and the future of the planet and ALL who inhabit it:
Why Eating Meat Is Like Butchering the Rainforest
http://www.environmentalgraffiti.com/environm...
I agree with what you say...But in today's political climate, there can be very few inroads made for a sane approach to our stewardship of Mother Earth...

It's really complicated....

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#10471 Oct 5, 2012
WhiteDevil KingOf Trolls wrote:
<quoted text>it also goes to "barack obama,our next president"and posts as "Obama2012"....nosup risethatthisdumbbitchsupportso bama.
I support Obama. Don't hate:-)

Spokaloonian

“I will gladly pay you Tuesday”

Since: Jul 12

for a hamburger today.

#10472 Oct 5, 2012
Kodiak wrote:
I prefer hiking with a camera.I want everyone thereafter to see what I see. ALIVE!!!
I have a nice collage of before and after pictures if you're interested.

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#10473 Oct 5, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>I support Obama. Don't hate:-)
I don't support Obama but, along with the others who pay taxes, I financially support the majority of those who voted for him.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#10474 Oct 5, 2012
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>Once a COWARDLY cesspool always a COWARDLY cesspool....I will continue to humiliate myself dayily because like all spineless COWARDS I lack pride, dignity, confidence and intelligence..
....did insecure, spineless, sackless squatty spend yet ANOTHER fun filled day of slobbering over his filthy keyboard obsessing over ANIMAL RIGHTS and having uncontrollable hissy fits? Yep, you shore did and you will be throwing them all night like you do EVERY DAY because you are an insecure, spineless COWARD who fears ARAs.

Let me also add: impotent, insecure, self humiliating squatty is spending another entire day and night slobbering over his filthy keyboard obsessing over ANIMAL RIGHTS and replying to the same post over and over and over and over. Yep, you shore iz. You also are still proving that you are an insecure, spineless COWARD who fears ARAs. The fact that you aren't even a mere shell of a man because you lack DIGNITY, PRIDE, INTELLIGENCE, a sack and a spine is only magnified every time you throw one of your uncontrollable pansyass hissy fits. Face it squat, not only are you a COWARD and you prove it EVERY DAY and EVERY NIGHT, but you clearly suffer from mentall illness like all of t he insane corpse eating trolls who infest the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums 24/7 because you loser trolls fear ARAs.Insecure squatty will be obsessing over ANIMAL RIGHTS and all things VEGAN because insecure squatty fears ARAs. yep, the spineless COWARD shore is! For someone who thinks that VEGANS are such a tiny percentage, you sure spend a LOT of time having uncontrollable hissy fits over them! LOL, face it, squatty, you are. COWARD and you prove it EVERY DAY all day and all night. No sane, CONFIDENT MAN, would EVER act like you and the other spineless COWARDS here do. You do nothing BUT prove what a frightened insecure COWARD you are. You fear the ' big bad VEGANS and you prove with every flailing hissy fit! How many more time do you want to be old you are a COWARD? A real MAN would not even waste their time obsessing over a topic they know NOTHING about. A real MAN, has a spine, dignity, pride, intelligence and CONFIDENCE in what he believes. A real MAN doesn't flail about and throw uncontrollable hissy fits day in and day out on a frickin public forum or anywhere else for that matter. You are a spineless COWARD and you will prove this FACT again and again and again...matter of fact you will prove it in 10..9..8..7..6.

Only a spineless, sackless, self humiliating COWARD would act like you worthless PoS trolls do and that is a FACT that you will prove over and over and over!!!

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#10475 Oct 5, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
Have any of the rational posters here noticed how little activity there is on all of the other threads on the animal rights forum?
I suggest we all stop posting on this forum altogether and kill the troll HAC. Without people to flail at on this forum, it has no voice.
The freak will just go troll another thread. If I start posting on another thread it will only be a matter of time before the cesspool shows up. But then that's what cesspool troll freaks do. I first came in contact with Lumpy when the maggot trolled a hunting thread. I'm serious, if I post on any AR or hunting thread listed on topix.......the freak will follow. There are others the POS likes to follow too.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#10476 Oct 5, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
Have any of the rational posters here noticed how little activity there is on all of the other threads on the animal rights forum?
I suggest we all stop posting on this forum altogether and kill the troll HAC. Without people to flail at on this forum, it has no voice.
You TROLLS are not rational nor are you sane. NONE of you pathetic corpse eating trolls gives a dam' about animals or the impact that YOUR choices have on the animals, the environment and ALL who inhabit the planet. Also funny how you suggest that you TROLLS stop posting here when it is because of you despicable trolls the thread turned into a shitfest.
Hope that helps and hopefully you'll take your own advice and stop polluting the thread with your idiocy.
You're welcome.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#10477 Oct 5, 2012
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>I am an obsessed freak and I will just go troll another thread. If I start trolling on another thread it will only be a matter of time before the thread turns into a cesspool shows up. But then that's what cesspool troll freaks like me do. I first came in contact with ANIMAL RIGHTS when the ARAs kicked my ass all over the COWARDs forums . I'm serious, if I post on any AR or hunting thread listed on topix.......the freakshow will flood the entire thread because of my asinine idiocy and insecurities. I am also obviously socially inept like all TROLLS. There are other ARAs I like to follow too because I am a mentally unstable insecure FREAK who trolls ANIMAL RIGHTS forums day and night and the proof is strewn throughout every thread on the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums.
As predicted, spineless squatty spends yet ANOTHER fun filled day of slobbering over his filthy keyboard obsessing over ANIMAL RIGHTS and having uncontrollable hissy fits! Yep, you shore did and you will be throwing them all night like you do EVERY DAY because you are an insecure, spineless COWARD who fears ARAs.

Let me also add: impotent, insecure, self humiliating squatty is spending another entire day and night slobbering over his filthy keyboard obsessing over ANIMAL RIGHTS and replying to the same post over and over and over and over. Yep, you shore iz. You also are still proving that you are an insecure, spineless COWARD who fears ARAs. The fact that you aren't even a mere shell of a man because you lack DIGNITY, PRIDE, INTELLIGENCE, a sack and a spine is only magnified every time you throw one of your uncontrollable pansyass hissy fits. Face it squat, not only are you a COWARD and you prove it EVERY DAY and EVERY NIGHT, but you clearly suffer from mentall illness like all of t he insane corpse eating trolls who infest the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums 24/7 because you loser trolls fear ARAs.Insecure squatty will be obsessing over ANIMAL RIGHTS and all things VEGAN because insecure squatty fears ARAs. yep, the spineless COWARD shore is! For someone who thinks that VEGANS are such a tiny percentage, you sure spend a LOT of time having uncontrollable hissy fits over them! LOL, face it, squatty, you are. COWARD and you prove it EVERY DAY all day and all night. No sane, CONFIDENT MAN, would EVER act like you and the other spineless COWARDS here do. You do nothing BUT prove what a frightened insecure COWARD you are. You fear the ' big bad VEGANS and you prove with every flailing hissy fit! How many more time do you want to be old you are a COWARD? A real MAN would not even waste their time obsessing over a topic they know NOTHING about. A real MAN, has a spine, dignity, pride, intelligence and CONFIDENCE in what he believes. A real MAN doesn't flail about and throw uncontrollable hissy fits day in and day out on a frickin public forum or anywhere else for that matter. You are a spineless COWARD and you will prove this FACT again and again and again...matter of fact you will prove it in 10..9..8..7..6.

Only a spineless, sackless, self humiliating COWARD would act like you worthless PoS trolls do and that is a FACT that you will prove over and over and over!!!
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#10478 Oct 5, 2012
Thanks for the pretty decorations!!!!LOL!!
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#10479 Oct 5, 2012
Note the pansyass whining hissy fit that poor widdle insecure squatty had!! Oh nooooooooooo....the 'big bad VEGANS' are "following" insecure squatty...and the funny thing is that the VEGANS are on the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums where they belong and squatty is a worthless animal murdering TROLL who keeps infesting the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums because widdle insecure COWARDLY squatty fears ARAs!!! effing hilarious how you continue to prove what a spineless COWARD you are!!!! uh ohhhhhhh....looks like we siirred up another uncontrollable hissy fit!! Ready? 10..9..8..7..6...

LOL!!! Don't forget to decorate!!!
John

Brisbane, Australia

#10480 Oct 5, 2012
Ah HAC, trying to explain the self evident to you is like trying to explain the theory of relativity to a chimpanzee.
There's an old saying - put up or shut up.
How about you vegan lunatics try and live what you preach. How about you get together in a town and live as an independent vegan community and we'll see how well you survive malnourished and childish without our civilisation to leech off.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#10481 Oct 5, 2012
The spineless, witless insecure COWARD from oz is STILL obsessing over ANIMAL RIGHTS because like all insecure spineless COWARDS he lacks CONFIDENCE, DIGNITY, PRIDE, INTELLIGENCE, a spine and a sack. Face it widdle johnny, you and the other impotent COWARDS who obsess over ANIMAL RIGHTS day in and day out only prove what we already know---you fear ARAs!!!!! Enjoy your next hissy fit...and the one after that, and the next one and the next one!!!LOL! You effing pathetic waste of space
John

Brisbane, Australia

#10482 Oct 5, 2012
The spineless, witless insecure COWARD from oz is STILL obsessing over ANIMAL RIGHTS because like all insecure spineless COWARDS he lacks CONFIDENCE, DIGNITY, PRIDE, INTELLIGENCE, a spine and a sack. Face it widdle johnny, you and the other impotent COWARDS who obsess over ANIMAL RIGHTS day in and day out only prove what we already know---you fear ARAs!!!!! Enjoy your next hissy fit...and the one after that, and the next one and the next one!!!LOL! You effing pathetic waste of space
Great answer - not.
So, are you going to try and live your childish vegan bullshit or are you just going to keep on yapping like a dog?
Kodiak

Lansing, IL

#10483 Oct 5, 2012
hiss of death wrote:
<quoted text>My ISP address never changes either but I must say you are pretty slow.
And I have little doubt that just like LUMPY (HAC), you are a pro when it comes to being a coward.
Where are you posting from now? dummy
No wonder you're a pathetic hunter....and in one of the worst ways imaginable... for that matter.lol
Still roleplaying.lol
Cowboys and Indians anyone? lol

Even with clubbing a seal....at least he's dead in a few minutes.

OH WAIT wait wait.....You're the best shot!! you never miss.lol
Double lung em eh?
Bullshyt!!
You poor thing.......you never grew up

One of you morons it really does'nt matter who...(you all swim in the same toilet)......Actually suggested I buy a hunting license to support wildlife conservation.lol

Are you guys/sissys really that dim?
You want me to support your sorry azzes.
ME.... buy a HUNTING license? In support of YOU.
LMAO!

I donate more to the Wildlife Federation anually than all your pity licenses put together.

Tell me 'two feathers'....how much you donate?
Kodiak

Lansing, IL

#10484 Oct 5, 2012
<quoted text>Once a dishrag always a dishrag...
Good parents teach their children to RESPECT and appreciate animals. They teach COMPASSION and EMPATHY, not MURDER and mutilation. You are a despicable excuse for a parent. I pity that child.
I'm impressed!
This is really good.
Spot on!!

Let me borrow this for a sec
Kodiak

Lansing, IL

#10485 Oct 5, 2012
hiss of death wrote:
<quoted text>My ISP address never changes either but I must say you are pretty slow.
And I have little doubt that just like LUMPY (HAC), you are a pro when it comes to being a coward.
Good parents teach their children to RESPECT and appreciate animals. They teach COMPASSION and EMPATHY, not MURDER and mutilation. You are a despicable excuse for a parent. I pity that child.
Kodiak

Lansing, IL

#10486 Oct 5, 2012
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>Once a cesspool always a cesspool....
Kodiak

Lansing, IL

#10487 Oct 5, 2012
Spokaloonian wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a nice collage of before and after pictures if you're interested.
Kodiak

Lansing, IL

#10488 Oct 5, 2012
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Great answer - not.
So, are you going to try and live your childish vegan bullshit or are you just going to keep on yapping like a dog?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Life Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lee County chosen for national nutrition, healt... 7 min Common sense 3
News Best Pizza in St. Charles Co Missouri (Oct '08) 11 min Wes 58
News Connersville lands organic produce farm (Apr '14) 26 min USDA_Inspector 30
News Japanese city of Osaka is well worth a visit (Jan '15) 46 min Human 4
News US farmers 'begging for workers' 2 hr spytheweb 6
News A Strong Muslim Identity Is the Best Defense Ag... 3 hr Romantic Romeo 17
News Top Three Restaurants in Florissant, Missouri (Apr '10) 3 hr Taco of destruction 63
More from around the web