PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With...

PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot

There are 10805 comments on the www.huffingtonpost.com story from May 31, 2012, titled PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot. In it, www.huffingtonpost.com reports that:

The season premiere of Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen" is June 4, and PETA has a bone to pick with Gordon Ramsay's screaming... sort of.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.huffingtonpost.com.

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#8961 Sep 17, 2012
stupid stupid trolls wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, and insecure, witless is STILL making an ass of yourself! Of course you are because like all insecure, witless, sackless, spineless COWARDS you lack dignity, pride and intelligence. you also fear ANIMAL RIGHTS and you should. You aren't even a mere shell of a man. No MAN would ever act like you do and no MAN would ever prove time and time again that he is so effing insecure that he slobbers over his keyboard day and night worrying about what the big bag VEGANS are saying! You are such a pathetic PoS that your own despicable ilk are disgusted with you and THAT is a FACT.
Time for another uncontrollable pansyass hiss fit, squatty? Of course it is because you lack all sense of confidence, pride, dignity and intelligence and you will prove this fact in...10..9..8..7..6...
uh oh, now squatty is gonna force himself to wait a bit longer than usual.LOL!!! You predictable witless PoS.
Ponncie....Pouncie!!! Another ineffectual troll attack. We get to watch 'em bounce off the walls and drown in the moat!!!!! WHOOPEE!!! Have fun storming the castle......ROTFLMAO!!!!

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#8962 Sep 17, 2012
Homo sapien is a species physiologically designed to metabolize an omnivorous diet. If a person decides to forego any type of food, that is that person's right. The suggestion that humans are not supposed to eat meat because our bodies are not meant to ingest it, is scientifically unsound.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#8963 Sep 17, 2012
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>Here I go "Ponncie"....Pouncie !!! Another ineffectual troll attack. You get to watch me bounce off the walls and drown in the moat!!!!! WHOOPEE!!! I'll Have fun storming the castle......and proving an insecure witless COWARD I am ROTFLMAO!!!!
LOL, and insecure, witless squatty is STILL making an ass of yourself! Of course you are because like all insecure, witless, sackless, spineless COWARDS you lack dignity, pride and intelligence. you also fear ANIMAL RIGHTS and you should. You aren't even a mere shell of a man. No MAN would ever act like you do and no MAN would ever prove time and time again that he is so effing insecure that he slobbers over his keyboard day and night worrying about what the big bag VEGANS are saying! You are such a pathetic PoS that your own despicable ilk are disgusted with you and THAT is a FACT.
Time for another uncontrollable pansyass hiss fit, squatty? Of course it is because you lack all sense of confidence, pride, dignity and intelligence and you will prove this fact in...10..9..8..7..6...
uh oh, now squatty is gonna force himself to wait a bit longer than usual.LOL!!! You predictable witless PoS.
stupid stupid trolls

Virginia Beach, VA

#8964 Sep 17, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
Homo sapien is a species physiologically designed to metabolize an omnivorous diet. If a person decides to forego any type of food, that is that person's right. The suggestion that humans are not supposed to eat meat because our bodies are not meant to ingest it, is scientifically unsound.
WRONG. We are not designed to eat corpses.

http://www.whale.to/a/comp.html

Excerpt:

"The Natural Human Diet

According to biologists and anthropologists who study our anatomy and our evolutionary history, humans are herbivores who are not well suited to eating meat.

Unlike natural carnivores, we are physically and psychologically unable to rip animals limb from limb and eat and digest their raw flesh. Even cooked meat is likely to cause human beings, but not natural carnivores, to suffer from food poisoning, heart disease, and other ailments.

People who pride themselves on being part of the human hunter tradition should take a second look at the story of human evolution. Prehistoric evidence indicates that humans developed hunting skills relatively recently and that most of our short, meat-eating past was spent scavenging and eating almost anything in order to survive; even then, meat was a tiny part of our caloric intake.

Humans lack both the physical characteristics of carnivores and the instinct that drives them to kill animals and devour their raw carcasses. Ask yourself: When you see dead animals on the side of the road, are you tempted to stop for a snack? Does the sight of a dead bird make you salivate? Do you daydream about killing cows with your bare hands and eating them raw? If you answered "no" to all of these questions, congratulations—you're a normal human herbivore—like it or not. Humans were simply not designed to eat meat."
stupid stupid trolls

Virginia Beach, VA

#8965 Sep 17, 2012
More decorations please!!!

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#8966 Sep 17, 2012
stupid stupid trolls wrote:
<quoted text>WRONG. We are not designed to eat corpses.
http://www.whale.to/a/comp.html
Excerpt:
"The Natural Human Diet
According to biologists and anthropologists who study our anatomy and our evolutionary history, humans are herbivores who are not well suited to eating meat.
Unlike natural carnivores, we are physically and psychologically unable to rip animals limb from limb and eat and digest their raw flesh. Even cooked meat is likely to cause human beings, but not natural carnivores, to suffer from food poisoning, heart disease, and other ailments.
People who pride themselves on being part of the human hunter tradition should take a second look at the story of human evolution. Prehistoric evidence indicates that humans developed hunting skills relatively recently and that most of our short, meat-eating past was spent scavenging and eating almost anything in order to survive; even then, meat was a tiny part of our caloric intake.
Humans lack both the physical characteristics of carnivores and the instinct that drives them to kill animals and devour their raw carcasses. Ask yourself: When you see dead animals on the side of the road, are you tempted to stop for a snack? Does the sight of a dead bird make you salivate? Do you daydream about killing cows with your bare hands and eating them raw? If you answered "no" to all of these questions, congratulations—you're a normal human herbivore—like it or not. Humans were simply not designed to eat meat."
Dear, as you know, Mills is an activist with an agenda. He is not an unbiased source. His argument using his taxonomy analysis has been disproved.
LUMPY is an EPIC FAIL

Little Elm, TX

#8967 Sep 17, 2012
hunters are COWARDS - LUMPY wrote:
<quoted text>Like my diseased rectum, My stupidity never ends.
"Listeria is the name of the bacteria found in some filthy animals like me, poultry and cattle but it thrives in my colon. It can grow even in the cold temperature of the refrigerator when I'm inside. Listeria is killed by cooking and pasteurization so will somebody please set my ASS on fire ?
I Keep flailing about and proving what a socially inept, witless, no life self humiliating LOSER troll I am.
I concur that you are one giant germ.
LUMPY is an EPIC FAIL

Little Elm, TX

#8968 Sep 17, 2012
stupid stupid troll - LUMPY wrote:
<quoted text>The Natural Human Diet
Includes meat and other animal products.

No doubt about it, monkey girl.
stupid stupid trolls

Virginia Beach, VA

#8969 Sep 17, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Dear, as you know, Mills is an activist with an agenda. He is not an unbiased source. His argument using his taxonomy analysis has been disproved.
"dear" you realize that you didn't refute anything that he stated. You are just a run of the mill, corpse eater whpo refuses to accept TRUTH and FACTS. When you are able to chase down your "prey" and tear into his/her hides and muscle with your 'fangs' and claws, then you can claim victory. Till then you have NOTHING and you know nothing. You are after all, just a witless fool who gleefully gnaws on corpses and mass murders innocent animals. Have fun flailing about and avoiding truth.

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#8970 Sep 17, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
looks like someone did NOT watch the Alaskan experiment.
a gal who was a staunch vegan before her time on it. she is now a omnivore. she admitted that in some areas of the world. eating meat is a much needed requirement for humans.

hiss of death

“Bowhunting Is Euphoric”

Since: Jan 09

Double Lung em

#8971 Sep 17, 2012
stupid stupid troll wrote:
<quoted text>"dear" you realize that you didn't refute anything that he stated. You are just a run of the mill, corpse eater whpo refuses to accept TRUTH and FACTS. When you are able to chase down your "prey" and tear into his/her hides and muscle with your 'fangs' and claws, then you can claim victory. Till then you have NOTHING and you know nothing. You are after all, just a witless fool who gleefully gnaws on corpses and mass murders innocent animals. Have fun flailing about and avoiding truth.
When you plant and harvest your vegetables with your bare hands, then and only then can you disrespect the use of tools.

hiss of death

“Bowhunting Is Euphoric”

Since: Jan 09

Double Lung em

#8972 Sep 17, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Dear, as you know, Mills is an activist with an agenda. He is not an unbiased source. His argument using his taxonomy analysis has been disproved.
You are being kind... Mills is a wishful thinking moron.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#8973 Sep 17, 2012
the fugly brain dead moron from midland TX is STILL flailing about making an ass of itself!!
Face it, fugly, you will NEVER be capable of forming a single original or remotely intelligent thought let alone a relevant one. Get lost you pathetic, impotent socially inept waste of space
such stupid corpse eaters

Virginia Beach, VA

#8974 Sep 17, 2012
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
looks like someone did NOT watch the Alaskan experiment.
a gal who was a staunch vegan before her time on it. she is now a omnivore. she admitted that in some areas of the world. eating meat is a much needed requirement for humans.
Looks like someone is still a dishrag! What may be true in SOME parts of the world has NOTHING to do with your choices, dishrag. You literally PAY for animals to suffer and be brutally MURDERED to end up on YOUR plate when there are COUNTLESS healthy, nutritious non animal food sources available. The thing is that it take INTELLIGENCE to be vegan and you clearly lack this. Carry on and keep obsessing over things and people you know NOTHING about. ta-ta dishrag.
LUMPY is an EPIC FAIL

Little Elm, TX

#8975 Sep 17, 2012
hunters are COWARDS - LUMPY wrote:
the fugly brain dead moron from PETA HQ (that's me LUMPY) is STILL flailing about making an ass of itself!!
Face it, I will NEVER be capable of forming a single original or remotely intelligent thought let alone a relevant one. I spend far too much time slurping goat balls.
True dat !
such stupid corpse eaters

Virginia Beach, VA

#8976 Sep 17, 2012
awww...I have my captive audience of brain dead corpse eating trolls again!! Keep decorating and flailing about because that is the ONLY thing you bumbling morons can do!!

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#8977 Sep 17, 2012
such stupid corpse eaters wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like someone is still a dishrag! What may be true in SOME parts of the world has NOTHING to do with your choices, dishrag. You literally PAY for animals to suffer and be brutally MURDERED to end up on YOUR plate when there are COUNTLESS healthy, nutritious non animal food sources available. The thing is that it take INTELLIGENCE to be vegan and you clearly lack this. Carry on and keep obsessing over things and people you know NOTHING about. ta-ta dishrag.
And the cess pool belches forth noxious fumes once again. A cess pool by any other name would still smell the same. Ta-ta, cess pool.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#8978 Sep 17, 2012
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>And I am the cess pool that belches forth noxious fumes once again. A cess pool by any other name would still smell the same. Ta-ta, call me a cess pool.
As predicted, the insecure, witless squatty is STILL making an ass of yourself! Of course you are because like all insecure, witless, sackless, spineless COWARDS you lack dignity, pride and intelligence. you also fear ANIMAL RIGHTS and you should. You aren't even a mere shell of a man. No MAN would ever act like you do and no MAN would ever prove time and time again that he is so effing insecure that he slobbers over his keyboard day and night worrying about what the big bag VEGANS are saying! You are such a pathetic PoS that your own despicable ilk are disgusted with you and THAT is a FACT.
uh oh, now squatty is gonna force himself to wait a bit longer than usual.LOL!!! You predictable witless PoS...

“It's all part of my charm.....”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#8979 Sep 17, 2012
hunters are COWARDS wrote:
<quoted text>As predicted, the insecure, witless squatty is STILL making an ass of yourself! Of course you are because like all insecure, witless, sackless, spineless COWARDS you lack dignity, pride and intelligence. you also fear ANIMAL RIGHTS and you should. You aren't even a mere shell of a man. No MAN would ever act like you do and no MAN would ever prove time and time again that he is so effing insecure that he slobbers over his keyboard day and night worrying about what the big bag VEGANS are saying! You are such a pathetic PoS that your own despicable ilk are disgusted with you and THAT is a FACT.
uh oh, now squatty is gonna force himself to wait a bit longer than usual.LOL!!! You predictable witless PoS...
I have a question for you:

Are you the product of a failed hangar abortion?

Lol
John

Brisbane, Australia

#8980 Sep 17, 2012
such stupid corpse eaters wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for proving AGAIN just how effing stupid you are.
E. coli presence is attributed to fecal contamination from agricultural lands and other urban and residential areas. Fecal contamination can come from untreated sewage or feces from animals such as wildlife, waterfowl, domestic pets, and farm livestock.
"Ruminant livestock such as cattle, deer, goats and sheep naturally carry E. coli in their systems.
Cattle, however, are considered to be one of the primary sources of E. coli O157:H7 worldwide. Numerous studies have shown that E. coli O157:H7 prevalence is widespread in dairy and beef animals, and can be found in, on and around cattle in most parts of the world.
E. coli O157:H7 does not cause disease in cattle, so most farmers do not know whether their animals are carriers or not. The pathogen lives in an animal’s intestinal tract and is spread to the outside environment through its manure. This is why cattle are considered to be the primary reservoir and source of infection, even though many different foods—and water sources—are often implicated in human e.coli outbreaks."
===
E Coli comes from ANIMALS, not plants. YOU are an effing moron. Keep flailing about though, because that is what we expect from witless corpse eating morons like you!!
Hey imbecile, what do you think they fertilise plants with?
HAC, you are a joke.
You're a typical loony left city jerk divorced from the real world.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Life Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roy Moore's sexual assault allegations cloud Al... 24 min Retribution 112
News Organic Pizzeria, Naturale Cucina, Opens in Eng... (Jun '12) 1 hr disappointed 2
News Diagnosing Trump: Did America elect a madman? 1 hr The Grapes of Wrath 187
News Supporters of the same-sex marriage "Yes" vote ... 5 hr Gremlin 5
News Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer: the Musical Liv... 7 hr fat tired old and... 1
News Medicaid fueling opioid epidemic? New theory is... 13 hr Sue The Docs N Bi... 3
News BDB: Weird crime strikes again! An all-out braw... 14 hr Suezanne 2
More from around the web