PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot

May 31, 2012 Full story: www.huffingtonpost.com 10,818

The season premiere of Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen" is June 4, and PETA has a bone to pick with Gordon Ramsay's screaming... sort of.

Full Story

“I will gladly pay you Tuesday”

Since: Jul 12

for a hamburger today.

#8747 Sep 14, 2012
hunters are COWARDS wrote:
Come back for more humiliation real soon!
lumpy, we could wait a month to see your self humiliation and not one word would be different from you.

You are a perfect "Consistent Idiot." That is where your perfection ends.

Have you ever had an original thought? Doubtful.
You really need to get the updated PETA and AR handbooks. Your drivel is boring.

'tis true

carry on, witless little troll.......
Rambler

Boise, ID

#8748 Sep 14, 2012
P ~ Pus Pockets
E ~ Encouraging
T ~ Terminal
A ~ Anorexia
Yep....Thats Lumpy
LUMPY SUX

San Angelo, TX

#8749 Sep 14, 2012
hunters are COWARDS - LUMPY the EPIC FAIL wrote:
<quoted text>You all know I will keep humiliating my fugly self cuz after all, that is all I do day in and day out....because like all sackless, spineless, witless self humiliating COWARDLY, douchebag perverts, I lack pride, dignity and intelligence and proper hygiene.'tis true and I prove it every day and every night and I will prove it AGAIN relentlesly.
How could anyone doubt you, monkey girl ?

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

Since: Oct 09

USA

#8751 Sep 14, 2012
<quoted text>Did witless jojo have himself an uncontrollable hissy fit? Back to be further humiliated? yep, because like all sackless, witless, spineless COWARDS, you lack dignity, pride and intelligence.'tis true! Come back for more humiliation real soon!
umm... stating elementary facts is being "uncontrollable"?... Really?
....but you going on and on and on with your mindless blather is helping who or accomplishing what?

Its a pity you or someone like you cant answer real world questions, or at least try to honestly. You and your cause might find some dignity, instead of the humiliation you heap on yourselves.

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#8753 Sep 14, 2012
<quoted text>LOL, as ALWAYS, squatty was slobbering over his filthy nicotine stained keyboard waiting for me to post!
Let me add:
Did squatty done have himself ANOTHER uncontrollable pansyass hissyfit? He shore did! Wanna know why? Because squatty is an insecure, sackless, spinless COWARD who has absolutley ZERO sense of dignity, pride, or intelligence. The first thing squatty does every day is slobber over his filthy, nicotine stained keyboard while he puffs on nasty cancer stick and hacks up phlegm while pounding on the keys as he flails about screaming at his filthy, yellowed monitor..Insecure, impotent squatty obsesses over ANIMAL RIGHTS because he fears ARAs and he proves it EVERY DAY nad EVERY NIGHT.
No MAN would ever act like you PoS cowards do. You aren't even a mere shell of a man, and the fact that you continue to regurgiate your little uncontrollable asinine hissyfits day in and day out just to be humiliated even more than you already humiliate yourself, magnifies what a sackless, witless, spineless COWARD you are.
What a despicable waste of space. Go smoke another nasty cancer stick, like everything, those nasty cancer sticks have more power than you ever will.
Time for another uncontrollable hissy fit, squatty? Of course it is because you are a spineless, sacklesss COWARD who lacks dignity, pride and intelligence.
Ready? 10..9..8..7..6.....
Putrid filthy cesspool fool.

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

Since: Oct 09

USA

#8755 Sep 14, 2012
<quoted text>ummmm....you're a witless, sackless, insecure COWARD and the fact that you continue to humiliate yourself here only magnifies how much you lack DIGNITY, RIDE, INTELLUGENCE, a dlck and a spine. Hope that helps. Be sure to prove AGAIN, what an insecure, witless COWARD you are...
Thanx, PSYCHO, for proving my every point.

You still make it so obvious that you have much "DIGNITY, RIDE, INTELLUGENCE"!... Good Job. lol

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#8756 Sep 14, 2012
HACs posts from yesterday were removed. Must be a conspiracy against the righteous vegans. Can't be because he viciously attacks everyone who eats meat, right?

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#8759 Sep 14, 2012
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>Lil' Sister, there is serious EVIL in this world whether you're Christian or not and it doesn't matter if you call it Satan or some other name. That evil lurks in the human mind and can rear it's ugly head any place at any time. Hitler....Pol Pot.....Idi Amin....Jeffrey Dahmer....Charly Manson.....bin Laden....Vlad the Impaler......Ingrid Newkirk....Jerry Vlasak.....Gary Yourofsky......Lumpy......need I go on?
bet you that the troll is besides being a vegan fanatic. bet you that she also voted for obama. she is the type to do so.

Boggy Creek

#8760 Sep 14, 2012
<quoted text>We know. But by all means keep proving it over and over and over again.
Let me also add:
Did squatty done have himself ANOTHER uncontrollable pansyass hissyfit? He shore did! Wanna know why? Because squatty is an insecure, sackless, spinless COWARD who has absolutley ZERO sense of dignity, pride, or intelligence. The first thing squatty does every day is slobber over his filthy, nicotine stained keyboard while he puffs on nasty cancer stick and hacks up phlegm while pounding on the keys as he flails about screaming at his filthy, yellowed monitor..Insecure, impotent squatty obsesses over ANIMAL RIGHTS because he fears ARAs and he proves it EVERY DAY nad EVERY NIGHT.
No MAN would ever act like you PoS cowards do. You aren't even a mere shell of a man, and the fact that you continue to regurgiate your little uncontrollable asinine hissyfits day in and day out just to be humiliated even more than you already humiliate yourself, magnifies what a sackless, witless, spineless COWARD you are.
What a despicable waste of space. Go smoke another nasty cancer stick, like everything, those nasty cancer sticks have more power than you ever will.
Time for another uncontrollable hissy fit, squatty? Of course it is because you are a spineless, sacklesss COWARD who lacks dignity, pride and intelligence.
gonna have another uncontrollable hissy fit? Of course you are because you are an insecure, witless, spineless COWARD.
More foul smelling gasses from the putrid cess pool.

Atrisco Village

#8761 Sep 14, 2012
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
bet you that the troll is besides being a vegan fanatic. bet you that she also voted for obama. she is the type to do so.
I voted for Obama and will again. I have a vegetarian friend who is working on the Romney campaign. She is quite zealous about animal rights, actually. Obviously, she's not a nutjob, like, HAC...

“I will gladly pay you Tuesday”

Since: Jul 12

for a hamburger today.

#8764 Sep 14, 2012
stupid stupid trolls wrote:
<quoted text>posts are removed because you pathetic TROLLS run whining to the mods. That is a FACT. Also hilarious that you are so OBSESSED with me that you note my every word! Get that psychiatric help ASAP.
Since your "every word" never changes, that would be one note.

But since you post the same thing thousands of times, no notes are necessary.

'tis true

carry on, you consistent idiot little troll.......

“Bowhunting Is Euphoric”

Since: Jan 09

Double Lung em

#8765 Sep 14, 2012
stupid stupid troll wrote:
<quoted text>posts are removed because you pathetic TROLLS run whining to the mods.
Your posts are removed because you are a vile, ignorant, repetitious gasbag of epic proportion and that is a FACT.
stupid stupid troll wrote:
<quoted text>Also hilarious that you are so OBSESSED with me that you note my every word! Get that psychiatric help ASAP.
Amused is not obsessed. When you stop crapping all over yourself we may cease to be amused.

“Bowhunting Is Euphoric”

Double Lung em

#8766 Sep 14, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>I voted for Obama and will again.
Not me. Didn't four years ago when I suspected he was a "talking head" and time has proved me correct. We will never see legitimate change and improvement in our government till we elect a Ron Paul type.

Boggy Creek

#8768 Sep 14, 2012
stupid stupid trolls wrote:
<quoted text>Since you moron trolls respond SEVERAL times to the same post, that makes you mentally disturbed no life morons. Hope that helps. Now call the psychoatist and make that appointment.
Youre welcome
Psychoatist? Is that short for psycho AR activist or something? And you have the audacity to call someone else a moron? Go figure........

Atrisco Village

#8769 Sep 14, 2012
hiss of death wrote:
<quoted text>Not me. Didn't four years ago when I suspected he was a "talking head" and time has proved me correct. We will never see legitimate change and improvement in our government till we elect a Ron Paul type.
All of the candidates are too conservative, imo, including Ron Paul. I'm not a crazy radical, by any definition, but I think we need a revolution; a reset button.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#8770 Sep 14, 2012
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>Psychoatist? Is that short for psycho AR activist or something? And you have the audacity to call someone else a moron? Go figure........
It's called auto spell correction and it's not always right, you brain dead, phlegm hacking slob. I realize high tech is waaaayyyyyyyyyy over your empty self humiliating head, probably because you spend all of your worthless 'life' slobbering over your filthy keyboard obsessing over ANIMAL RIGHTS because you fear ARAs.

Oh and let me add:
LOL, as ALWAYS, squatty was slobbering over his filthy nicotine stained keyboard waiting for me to post!
Let me add:

“Bowhunting Is Euphoric”

Double Lung em

#8771 Sep 14, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>All of the candidates are too conservative, imo, including Ron Paul. I'm not a crazy radical, by any definition, but I think we need a revolution; a reset button.
There is a huge difference in being conservative and being conservative with the people's money. Ron Paul is a champion of personal liberty and fiscal responsibility. He is the ONLY choice as far as I'm concerened.

“Bowhunting Is Euphoric”

Double Lung em

#8772 Sep 14, 2012
<quoted text>It's called auto spell correction and it's not always right
Which is more than can be said for you cuz you are never right.

Atrisco Village

#8773 Sep 14, 2012
hiss of death wrote:
<quoted text>There is a huge difference in being conservative and being conservative with the people's money. Ron Paul is a champion of personal liberty and fiscal responsibility. He is the ONLY choice as far as I'm concerened.
I like some of his platform, but I think they are all too conservative. Maybe I am a radical... awesome!

Boggy Creek

#8774 Sep 14, 2012
<quoted text>It's called auto spell correction and it's not always right, you brain dead, phlegm hacking slob. I realize high tech is waaaayyyyyyyyyy over your empty self humiliating head, probably because you spend all of your worthless 'life' slobbering over your filthy keyboard obsessing over ANIMAL RIGHTS because you fear ARAs.
Oh and let me add:
LOL, as ALWAYS, squatty was slobbering over his filthy nicotine stained keyboard waiting for me to post!
Let me add:
You're still a moron......I guess the auto moron correction doesn't get it right all the time either.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Life Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Manga gateway to Japanese culture for Taiwan yo... 1 hr Switches 16
New three-story mosque in Rowland Heights opens... (Jul '13) 5 hr Ornery 2
Vets react with skepticism, hope to proposed VA... 7 hr Viet Nam Veteran 22
New Restuarant Coming to Downtown Paris 8 hr precious 1
Why do I often crave eating clay? (Jan '09) 10 hr Curious 8,817
Iowa Sen. Ernst promises GOP focus on Americans... 11 hr swedenforever 24
Kwanzaa and fragmented perceptions of evolving ... 13 hr Zombie Corpse Rental 1
More from around the web