PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With...

PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot

There are 10810 comments on the www.huffingtonpost.com story from May 31, 2012, titled PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot. In it, www.huffingtonpost.com reports that:

The season premiere of Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen" is June 4, and PETA has a bone to pick with Gordon Ramsay's screaming... sort of.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.huffingtonpost.com.

Joe USA

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

Since: Oct 09

USA

#574 Jun 4, 2012
animal rights idiots are COWARDS wrote:
<quoted text>honey, no one wants to hear about your tiny, limp wee wee. Keep that to yourself please. You're already nauseating enough without that image.
Wow PSYCHO! Looks like you got STOMPED again. But shameless enough to get in the last word and bring up another persons "wee wee".
Good Job!

Since: Jan 09

KEEP OUT

#575 Jun 4, 2012
hunters are COWARDS wrote:
<quoted text>honey, no one wants to hear about your tiny, limp wee wee. Keep that to yourself please. You're already nauseating enough without that image.
You sure spend a lot of time worrying about others organs.
Did the goat run away again?

Joe USA

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

USA

#576 Jun 4, 2012
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>And the goat ain't even emotionally attached.......
The goats a prisoner, I hear she has a rat duct taped to her leg too.

KEEP OUT

#577 Jun 4, 2012
hiss of death wrote:
<quoted text>But you do this constantly by lying about people respecting you in the "real world".
She mistakes the gawking from the crowd at the window of her enclosure as respect.

Joe USA

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

USA

#581 Jun 4, 2012
Thar she blows!!!!

KEEP OUT

#584 Jun 4, 2012
<quoted text>waaahhh....are you STILL whining, little girl?? Listen up, and listen real good---NO ONE of sane mind has any interest in anything you scumbags spew here. You are incapable of acting like an adult and I have ZERO interest in any of your trash. Go make your love connection with Billy Bob and eff off. You are effing clueless and you just proved AGAIN that you know NOTHING about ANIMAL RIGHTS or about being VEGAN. Get lost, you witless trifling troll. Quit begging for my attention.
Case in point.
You are totally incapable of anything beyond spewing feces.

Just wanted to get the example out there.

Thanks.

hiss of death

“Bowhunting Is Euphoric”

Double Lung em

#586 Jun 4, 2012
Joe USA wrote:
<quoted text>
The goats a prisoner, I hear she has a rat duct taped to her leg too.
These are facts, my friend !
Geno

Frisco, TX

#588 Jun 4, 2012
WHAT?!?!
I love little beef smokies sticks, the best part is the cream filling! Don't knock it until you try it!

Joe USA

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

USA

#590 Jun 4, 2012
PSYCHOs cleaning up her keyboard and the spittle from her monitor, she'll be back.

Joe USA

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

USA

#591 Jun 4, 2012
hiss of death wrote:
<quoted text>These are facts, my friend !
Sad, very sad.

Joe USA

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

USA

#595 Jun 4, 2012
oral roberts wrote:
<quoted text>
Very true I am home with a broken leg and this is great. She or he is a total whacko. She is eating a vegan meal right now. Her 75 lb frame clicking around the kitchen. What a joy to see this happening.
She is the topix toy. And shes getting attention, even if its negative.
Bart Simpson

Frisco, TX

#599 Jun 4, 2012
<quoted text>Yes, I know you will never stop humiliating yourself. If you were a MAN, you would actually have pride, dignity, intelligence, a dlck and a spine. Better luck next time, you witless, trifling troll
"Ay caramba, don't have a cow, man,
eat my shorts!"
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#607 Jun 4, 2012
oral roberts wrote:
<quoted text>
You know I did wish I was you but then the beastiality thing came up and I said no I must draw a line. She is a great literary genius and work avoiding government mental case I thought. But I could not have intercourse with these animals like you wrote in your book My Anus In The Round. So I did stop aspiring to be you and I ate a sandwich yes full of meat. Then by gum I was cured of all crazy thoughts and trifling trolls didn't bother me. I got color back in my skin and stood erect. My muscles swelled one again with great pride, it was then I knew for certain animals and fish were delicious. Then I gandered back at you my sweet chim chim and saw the bags under your eyes and the ribs in your chest and thought, yikes! Then my undernourished sack of flesh I realized I will not molest animals as you proficy too. Yet I will only buy them in the meat market or eatery of my choice. Since then I have landed a good job and have raised nice kids. So looking back on you my little vinegar and water bag I feel only pity and sorrow for your dried up unemployable soul.
STILL flailing about and making an ass of yourself?? No one cares, and no sane, sensible person reads through your mindless chatter.Get lost, you witless, trifling TROLL.

hiss of death

“Bowhunting Is Euphoric”

Double Lung em

#609 Jun 4, 2012
oral roberts wrote:
<quoted text>
You know I did wish I was you but then the beastiality thing came up and I said no I must draw a line. She is a great literary genius and work avoiding government mental case I thought. But I could not have intercourse with these animals like you wrote in your book My Anus In The Round. So I did stop aspiring to be you and I ate a sandwich yes full of meat. Then by gum I was cured of all crazy thoughts and trifling trolls didn't bother me. I got color back in my skin and stood erect. My muscles swelled one again with great pride, it was then I knew for certain animals and fish were delicious. Then I gandered back at you my sweet chim chim and saw the bags under your eyes and the ribs in your chest and thought, yikes! Then my undernourished sack of flesh I realized I will not molest animals as you proficy too. Yet I will only buy them in the meat market or eatery of my choice. Since then I have landed a good job and have raised nice kids. So looking back on you my little vinegar and water bag I feel only pity and sorrow for your dried up unemployable soul.
Now this is good stuff !

KEEP OUT

#611 Jun 4, 2012
oral roberts wrote:
<quoted text>
yet they do and are amused my anemic dried out publicly housed little lady. Yet they do you have givens friends and myself days of entertainment. We salute you for that and thank you also our little puss pocket of joy. Let us snap into a slim jim and hoist the curtain over your weathered yet briny snatch box. Come fourth and show the world your vegan body so it may be pointed at and turned away from in horror ma'am o gram.
RFLMAO
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#613 Jun 4, 2012
oral roberts wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks hiss
looks like another love connection!! It's so adorable to see you creeps finally find your dream lovers!!
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#614 Jun 4, 2012
Christmas Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>RFLMAO
STILL slobbering over your filthy keyboard and obsessing over the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums? Of course you are, because like all cowardly scumbag animal murderers you live is fear of ANIMAL RIGHTS, we are your biggest threat and you prove it every time you post here.'

By the way, just a friendly reminder that you belong to an ever DECLINING clan of despicable OUTCASTS.'tis true!! Flail away and keep making an ass of yourself!!
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#615 Jun 4, 2012
oral roberts wrote:
<quoted text>
thank you sir hunter and keep hunting its as American as apple pie. It's not for everyone but the guys at our gun club that hunt are all cool. I am not going to lie the venison steaks they hand out are soooooooo good. Also I need to point out there is a complete difference from catching fish and hunting from being cruel to animals. The hunters I do know ,well almost all of them have animals they love and care for so this broad is a total whacko that can't get any friends and picks hunters to go after. I don't know one that doesn't keep the meat they get. I went with my son to Florida to hunt wild pigs and it was the best time we ever had. The guys were great that we're guides and it's something that we will never forget. I never hunted before or since I am not saying I wouldn't go again sometime. It a game of skill and in the bible weather you believe or not says that they were put here for us to eat. So thank you sir for staying a true American and keeping up a great tradition of our nation. As for this douche bag well I hope she is the disposable kind not the glass reusable model.
LOL--another love connection!!

btw, it's hilarious how much my existence rattles you trifling tolls.
Taint

Boise, ID

#618 Jun 4, 2012
Breaded Elk Steaks broiled over the campfire...Dutch Oven Ruffed Grouse & Taters cooked in the coals & Apple Cobbler also cooked in another dutch oven for desert.....Em Em Good!

Dinner was fantastic tonight!

I be stuffed to the gills & I'm sure to be makin a good turd.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#619 Jun 4, 2012
oral roberts wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow I drew your sorry ass into a tizzy sister fist a lot. Or should I say hoof a lot? We are the meat eating clan and we get larger in numbers by the hour. All of us loving meat so you are safe being a bag of diseased bones. we are the yum yum squad where ever a tasty animal is cooked we shall be there with fork and knife. We will actually put humans first before thine animals of great taste and girth. Your clan will die of iron and protein deficiency. It is written down dried banana breasts. You need to eat of thy meats and sop up thusly the juices of the dead but absolutely delicious carcasses. Let it all be heard our new group shall be called PETA People Eating Tasty Animals. Behold the rib eye, gaze at the chop, look in wonder at the foul and take heartily of the seafood. Let no pin titted rusty snatched old mentally Ill udouche tell us other wise. I have seen the light and it is on the headlights of a truck with a deer strapped to it. Behold my frontally lobe damaged unemployable dish rag. See the light and eat thy club sandwich. Yes eat of it and be free!!! Wash the snatch box of which the stench of goat comes from and forget his massive ball sacks forever. This is written and is the new law of yum yum.
STILL regurgitating a pile of sh#t that no sane person will ever read?? Get lost, you trifling troll and stop begging for my attention.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Life Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jacobs & Brichford Introduces Two New Cheeses a... 9 min ohno 1
News U.S. attorney joins Muslim community to promote... 22 min Marie-Luise_J 50
News Genealogy Query - KINCAID (Dec '07) 9 hr Stevie 8
News Blue Jacket cheese wins at 2016 Ohio State Fair 10 hr unkle felix 1
News O'Bama for the day, president marks St. Patrick... (Mar '12) 10 hr MichaelrepublicaN 199
News Pontotoc County cook stresses importance of fam... 11 hr Bad health habits 1
News Black Lives Matter, But So Does The Truth 11 hr anser 7
More from around the web