PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With...

PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot

There are 10806 comments on the www.huffingtonpost.com story from May 31, 2012, titled PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot. In it, www.huffingtonpost.com reports that:

The season premiere of Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen" is June 4, and PETA has a bone to pick with Gordon Ramsay's screaming... sort of.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.huffingtonpost.com.

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#3861 Aug 4, 2012
hiss of death wrote:
<quoted text>And better yet if she dove head first into a wood-chipper.
normally except for my ex. I tend not to agree to have folks dive into a wood chipper. but in her case, I'll make a exception.
she can not tell the difference between laughing and whining I've noticed. even after I pointed out that I was laughing at her.
Wade Gustafson

Saint Paul, MN

#3862 Aug 4, 2012
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
normally except for my ex. I tend not to agree to have folks dive into a wood chipper. but in her case, I'll make a exception.
she can not tell the difference between laughing and whining I've noticed. even after I pointed out that I was laughing at her.
And now she is replying to herself. That can't be a good indication of sanity.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#3863 Aug 4, 2012
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
STILL obsessing?? You are one sick POS. No SANE person would EVER wish for anyone to be brutally MURDERED just because they don't like their views. You are one sick hag and you need psychiatric help ASAP. You disgust me and all sane people would agree that you and the rest of the mentally disturbed trolls should be admitted into the psychiatric ward and locked up and kept out of society. Karma will have it's way with you dear...though obviously it already has. You brought on your own miserable existence and you will continue to wallow in your own cesspool of self made misery. Enjoy!

Minneapolis, MN

#3864 Aug 4, 2012
Wade Gustafson wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!
I have to agree.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#3865 Aug 4, 2012
Wade Gustafson wrote:
<quoted text>
STILL obsessing and whining widdle wadie?? Seems reading comprehension is another of the many problems you have. Go find those big boy panties and stop making an asss of yourself.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#3866 Aug 4, 2012
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!
I have to agree.
Of course you would agree with another witless POS troll. You obviously can't think for yourself and you just mimic other mentally disturbed trolls. Get that psychiatric help ASAP.
nuclear zombie named fred

Palo Alto, CA

#3868 Aug 4, 2012
Chatty Kathy wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you understand we can't even get to understand what you are trying to say because you take up most of your post calling us names. If you really truly cared for this cause you would respond with respect and allow the poster to understand your point of view. So you again are only taking away from the cause to have people understand. You are making this thread all about You!
BFD. what a pointless, shameful and ignorant thing to say. you would not know what respect is, even if it bit you on your rear end. the kidblather effect. ROFL.

hiss of death

“Bowhunting Is Euphoric”

Since: Jan 09

Double Lung em

#3869 Aug 4, 2012
hunters are COWARDS wrote:
<quoted text>No SANE person would EVER wish for anyone to be brutally MURDERED just because they don't like their views.
That must be why you rejoice over hunting accidents - you're not sane.
<quoted text> You disgust me and all sane people would agree that you and the rest of the mentally disturbed trolls should be admitted into the psychiatric ward and locked up and kept out of society.
So now you DO want our company.
<quoted text>Karma will have it's way with you dear...though obviously it already has.
Yes, it already has by filling my freezer with fresh wild game...thanks karma !
<quoted text>You brought on your own miserable existence and you will continue to wallow in your own cesspool of self made misery. Enjoy!
I'm soooo ashamed... think I'll just go harvet some more freezer meat.

hiss of death

“Bowhunting Is Euphoric”

Double Lung em

#3870 Aug 4, 2012
nuclear zombie named fred wrote:
<quoted text>BFD. what a pointless, shameful and ignorant thing to say. you would not know what respect is, even if it bit you on your rear end. the kidblather effect. ROFL.
Either you are HAC on a proxy server or you are her mentally deficient twin sister... do tell Quasimodo ?

“Yum Chocolate!”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#3871 Aug 4, 2012
nuclear zombie named fred wrote:
<quoted text>BFD. what a pointless, shameful and ignorant thing to say. you would not know what respect is, even if it bit you on your rear end. the kidblather effect. ROFL.
LOL
Meat eater

Rochester, UK

#3872 Aug 4, 2012
hiss of death wrote:
<quoted text>Either you are HAC on a proxy server or you are her mentally deficient twin sister... do tell Quasimodo ?
"nuclear zombie named fred" is the brainwashed moron that uses the account "mojo karma cookie". it loves to lick HACs ass and agree with everything she says. it obviously hasnt got a mind of its own.

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

#3873 Aug 4, 2012
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Arctic. How are you this fine day
Hiya Denny.

I almost missed you there between the rants and
ravings of a mad woman....I don't mean mad b/c
her man cheated I mean stark raving mad. lol

Hope you're having a lovely Saturday:)

Powellton WV

#3874 Aug 4, 2012
<quoted text>Of course you would agree with another witless POS troll. You obviously can't think for yourself and you just mimic other mentally disturbed trolls. Get that psychiatric help ASAP.
When are you going to catch on that WE are legitimate
posters and you are the trifling troll in this
thread....? lol

Powellton WV

#3875 Aug 4, 2012
HAC why don't you take some of your
abundant energy and volunteer a few
hrs a week to your local shelter?

Just by having an extra pair of hands
a few hrs a week gives the shelter the
ability to save a few extra dogs from
euthanasia.

A few hrs a week....it's nothing. It's
a couple of lunches w/your mom or sister.

And it is a positive step toward saving
as many animals as we can.

Powellton WV

#3876 Aug 4, 2012
If you are physically unable to do that
then buy 5 or 6 large bags of dog food
on sale and donate them to the shelter.

That and some old blankets makes more
of a difference than you'd think.

“New & Improved..”

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#3877 Aug 4, 2012
Chatty Kathy wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you understand we can't even get to understand what you are trying to say because you take up most of your post calling us names. If you really truly cared for this cause you would respond with respect and allow the poster to understand your point of view. So you again are only taking away from the cause to have people understand. You are making this thread all about You!
Isn't it so silly..?

And here we have you, perhaps the nicest and most fair poster on offbeat, everyone can agree with this and it really doesn't matter...

Everything you have said is true...now it has posted to itself to try & shore up what it is lacking and it 'still' isn't about the suffrage of animals, it's all about making itself look good..

The only benefit to this whole thread is that it can help people become aware of the realities of what man does to survive that isn't fair, the messenger is a complete nut job but it isn't really about her or this would be a complete fail.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#3878 Aug 4, 2012
Meat eater wrote:
<quoted text> "nuclear zombie named fred" is the brainwashed moron that uses the account "mojo karma cookie". it loves to lick HACs ass and agree with everything she says. it obviously hasnt got a mind of its own.
awwww...poor impotent wanker is jealous!! LOL, you are so effing pathetic.

hiss of death

“Bowhunting Is Euphoric”

Double Lung em

#3879 Aug 4, 2012
Meat eater wrote:
<quoted text> "nuclear zombie named fred" is the brainwashed moron that uses the account "mojo karma cookie". it loves to lick HACs ass and agree with everything she says. it obviously hasnt got a mind of its own.
So it IS HAC's mentally deficient twin sister... got it.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#3880 Aug 4, 2012
arctic wrote:
<quoted text>
When are you going to catch on that WE are legitimate
posters and you are the trifling troll in this
thread....? lol
WRONG. None of you freaks has any interest in the topic and ALL of you have done nothing BUT obsess over me and what I do. You know NOTHING about me yet you think you have the right to tell me what I should do. Meanwhile you sit on your rear criticizing me left and right when you have NO IDEA of what I do. Meanwhile you gleefully chomp on the tortured corpses of countless animals and you try to tell me that YOU care more about animals and do more by eating their corpses? You are sick and the fact that you keep coming here solely to bash me when unlike YOU I do all I can to end animal suffering. You are sick and so are ALL of the trifling trolls here. You don't give a dam' about the topic, which by the way is about ENDING ANIMAL SUFFERING by not eating animals. Quit wasting space trying to tell ME what to do. Go fix yourself and again, why don't you tell me how you are stopping animal cruelty when you continue to eat their corpses and literally keep PAYING to have animals suffer and die?? You can't handle the TRUTH and that is why you despise me. Go fix yourself and quit trying to tell people who care about ALL animals what we should be doing.

Minneapolis, MN

#3881 Aug 4, 2012
arctic wrote:
HAC why don't you take some of your
abundant energy and volunteer a few
hrs a week to your local shelter?
Just by having an extra pair of hands
a few hrs a week gives the shelter the
ability to save a few extra dogs from
euthanasia.
A few hrs a week....it's nothing. It's
a couple of lunches w/your mom or sister.
And it is a positive step toward saving
as many animals as we can.
another way to help out. is when you buy food for your pets at a pet store. make sure it is one that donates food and things to pets.
every time we go get food for our gibs. my husband and I make sure we buy at least one lil baggie of food and treats for a cat.
Petco is the one we go to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Life Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 3 women who accused Trump of sexual misconduct ... 2 hr Nancy Crotch 2
News Openings and Closings: Emmaline and Doris Metro... 12 hr FART MILLWORK 5
News A Big Fish in a little marina (Jan '09) 17 hr Kasmier 19
News For sale: Robert Street burger place, loaded wi... (Mar '11) 22 hr otannenbaumtree 115
News How should an angry liberal celebrate the Fourt... 22 hr Monday Blues 878
News United Way of Bennington County joins global #G... Sat Clinton Global Scam 3
News a This is happeninga : GOP revels in all-but-ce... Sat Stephen D Clark 2
More from around the web