PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With...

PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot

There are 10810 comments on the www.huffingtonpost.com story from May 31, 2012, titled PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot. In it, www.huffingtonpost.com reports that:

The season premiere of Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen" is June 4, and PETA has a bone to pick with Gordon Ramsay's screaming... sort of.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.huffingtonpost.com.

hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#2638 Jul 11, 2012

hiss of death

“Bowhunting Is Euphoric”

Since: Jan 09

Double Lung em

#2639 Jul 12, 2012
Enyo Barbi wrote:
<quoted text>I'm intrigued. I have never considered trying archery on targets, but I think I will now! I've done plenty of target shooting with handguns, and I was pretty good. Even won a turkey shoot (ladies division) at our local fair.
I've never shot a deer, but come from a family of deer hunters so I had my license and accompanied them with my tags. Just never had the opportunity - it was a men first thing. Most hunted for the sport, but we always ate the venison or elk.
I don't even think bow hunting is allowed in my state. The bow hunters I knew had to go to Nevada and beyond.
Just a FYI... Bowhunting is legal in all 50 states and all provinces of Canada. It's one of the realities that drives social retards like HAC (aka LUMPY) crazy.

“Grrrrr”

Since: Jan 12

Barbi & Baron

#2640 Jul 12, 2012
Crazy Jae wrote:
<quoted text>I SEE, so then you need something a lot roomier and bigger to move around in and not feel cooped up in then.../
Yes! I'd love a castle, but a cozy cottage would be wonderful! But it must be secluded for running naked in the rain! And then a fireplace with a hearth rug...

“Grrrrr”

Barbi & Baron

#2641 Jul 12, 2012
hunters are COWARDS wrote:
lol...the only truth I see is that if you sport a T-shirt like that, you'll never find a man who will take you out to the local Safeway salad bar.
One doesn't get their point across with vulgarity. If I ran into a woman wearing something like that I'd call her on it. It's offensive.

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#2642 Jul 12, 2012
<quoted text>hiss of death the impotent coward wrote:
Thank you. It isn't a challenge and I am just an impotent COWARD who gets a sick thrill out of watching animals die. Longbows and recurves are for COWARDS like me. I spend most of my time trolling the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums because I live in fear. Also, I am impotent, but you probably already knew that[/QOUTE]
<quoted text>'bout time you admitted the TRUTH. Keep humiliating yourself and I will be sure to help, though you truly do a fine job all by yourself.
This was the stuff I was referring to when I posted to another poster on your trollish activities.
now this is the post you SHOULD have been posting to. instead of being a troll and altering it.- <quoted texted>hiss of death wrote: Thank you. It is a challenge but worth every moment to me. The hunt is everything - the kill a bonus. Longbows and recurves are my weapons of choice and for me no arrow flies truer than my hand-crafted sitka spruce. Try archery on targets sometime. The flight of the arrow can be so addicting.
[/quote]

Minneapolis, MN

#2643 Jul 12, 2012
Enyo Barbi wrote:
<quoted text>I'm intrigued. I have never considered trying archery on targets, but I think I will now! I've done plenty of target shooting with handguns, and I was pretty good. Even won a turkey shoot (ladies division) at our local fair.
I've never shot a deer, but come from a family of deer hunters so I had my license and accompanied them with my tags. Just never had the opportunity - it was a men first thing. Most hunted for the sport, but we always ate the venison or elk.
I don't even think bow hunting is allowed in my state. The bow hunters I knew had to go to Nevada and beyond.
I too come from a family of hunters. it too was a man's sport. except for fishing. that us gals were allowed to do.
I have cousins who tend to use crossbows when they hunt big game. harder to use in many ways. takes ALOT of muscles to get ready the big ones they use.

“Grrrrr”

Barbi & Baron

#2644 Jul 12, 2012
hiss of death wrote:
<quoted text>Just a FYI... Bowhunting is legal in all 50 states and all provinces of Canada. It's one of the realities that drives social retards like HAC (aka LUMPY) crazy.
Thank you! I'm remember now...I'm in California and our archery season and zones differ somewhat from hunting deer and pigs with bullets. In my area, we have the small, coastal forked-horn deer and, if you're lucky, what we call a two-pointer. So the bowhunters would go further up north and into Nevada to the "B" and "C" zones for the elk and 3-point deer.

Minneapolis, MN

#2645 Jul 12, 2012
<quoted text>LOL--no honey, YOU need to look in the mirror, if you can stand it. I am one of the ONLY people who actually CARES about the topic here. You are just a witless trifling troll who clearly doesn't care about ending animal cruelty and you know NOTHING about being vegan yet you infest these threads and make a fool of yourself. Carry on, troll....I have no doubt you will keep regurgitating your ignorance, bitching and whining.. have fun TROLL!
by attacking everyone and in many cases changing what we wrote to make us supposedly agree with you. THAT are the actions of a troll.
right now it is the only way you are supposedly trying to keep on the track of what the thread is.
as for looking in the mirror. I do that at least every time I have to use the bathroom.
as for how much time I am spending here. I do it on my breaks between the amount of housework I do these days. since I have a bad back. I had to give up working due to several factors, including the fact I'm physically disabled.
as one of my cousins who is part Native American is fond of saying "Vegan is a Native American term for 'piss poor hunter who will starve tonite'."

“Grrrrr”

Barbi & Baron

#2646 Jul 12, 2012
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
I too come from a family of hunters. it too was a man's sport. except for fishing. that us gals were allowed to do.
I have cousins who tend to use crossbows when they hunt big game. harder to use in many ways. takes ALOT of muscles to get ready the big ones they use.
So we have something in common! Our deer season is short but oh, the excitement as the season approaches! The smell of the oil during the gun cleaning sessions, packing up the trucks and jeeps with camping gear, and the thrill of the hunt! My late husband bagged a trophy deer and its head is mounted in one of the most popular steakhouses in my area. Folks still talk about him. We ladies took hunter safety classes and got our own licenses and learned to shoot, but I was more interested in the camping and hunting experiences of the men. And of course, we cooked the meat, while my husband made his own venison jerky.
I am considering trying archery, but as far as crossbows, I know that wold be impossible for me. I was skeet shooting and nearly dislocated my shoulder from te kick of the shotgun. I just don't have a strong upper body.

“Grrrrr”

Barbi & Baron

#2647 Jul 12, 2012
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
by attacking everyone and in many cases changing what we wrote to make us supposedly agree with you. THAT are the actions of a troll.
right now it is the only way you are supposedly trying to keep on the track of what the thread is.
as for looking in the mirror. I do that at least every time I have to use the bathroom.
as for how much time I am spending here. I do it on my breaks between the amount of housework I do these days. since I have a bad back. I had to give up working due to several factors, including the fact I'm physically disabled.
as one of my cousins who is part Native American is fond of saying "Vegan is a Native American term for 'piss poor hunter who will starve tonite'."
Is that what she's doing? Changing posts?! Well, any credibility she MIGHT have had is gone, as far as I'm concerned. What childish behavior - changing posts.
Love the quote!

“Smokin' Hot'n'Feelin' Groovy”

Since: Apr 12

Here, There, and Everywhere,..

#2648 Jul 12, 2012
Enyo Barbi wrote:
<quoted text>Yes! I'd love a castle, but a cozy cottage would be wonderful! But it must be secluded for running naked in the rain! And then a fireplace with a hearth rug...
Well, it is on the very tip flat top of a high mountainous hill. It is all surrounded by forest and nature. I'd say that is pretty secluded and there can always be a fire burning with a hearth and rug to ruggle and snuggle on...

Minneapolis, MN

#2649 Jul 12, 2012
Enyo Barbi wrote:
<quoted text>Is that what she's doing? Changing posts?! Well, any credibility she MIGHT have had is gone, as far as I'm concerned. What childish behavior - changing posts.
Love the quote!
if you go back several pages. you will see that. it has even done it to me when I know I posted something in my own words. not how it twisted them to look like. I do believe it has done that to you as well.

Minneapolis, MN

#2650 Jul 12, 2012
Enyo Barbi wrote:
<quoted text>So we have something in common! Our deer season is short but oh, the excitement as the season approaches! The smell of the oil during the gun cleaning sessions, packing up the trucks and jeeps with camping gear, and the thrill of the hunt! My late husband bagged a trophy deer and its head is mounted in one of the most popular steakhouses in my area. Folks still talk about him. We ladies took hunter safety classes and got our own licenses and learned to shoot, but I was more interested in the camping and hunting experiences of the men. And of course, we cooked the meat, while my husband made his own venison jerky.
I am considering trying archery, but as far as crossbows, I know that wold be impossible for me. I was skeet shooting and nearly dislocated my shoulder from te kick of the shotgun. I just don't have a strong upper body.
my family tends to hunt in ND, SD, and MN mainly. my cousins tend to go for deer. same with my in-laws.
my brother and his son and daughter tend to go for pheasants. as well as his son's gf.
husband has found out that deer, elk and other big game meat is better for folks who have to be restricted to lean meats. so every winter if the hunting was good in the fall. he gets some from his family to bring down to where we live. we love meatloaf made either partially up to entirely made with deer meat.
I would love to get back to Sunrise River and fish for bullheads. from my dad's side I learned how to make them in beer batter. my cousins tend to leave the tail on for flavour.

hiss of death

“Bowhunting Is Euphoric”

Double Lung em

#2651 Jul 12, 2012
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
if you go back several pages. you will see that. it has even done it to me when I know I posted something in my own words. not how it twisted them to look like. I do believe it has done that to you as well.
Hac is frustrated. Her animal rights cult is floundering and dying and only 1/3 of 1% of Americans are vegan. She is completely politically impotent. That has the little monkey lashing out with the insane drivel we see here. As world meat consumption increases (and it is) things will only get worse for HAC and her tiny troop of grunting baboons.

hiss of death

“Bowhunting Is Euphoric”

Double Lung em

#2652 Jul 12, 2012
Enyo Barbi wrote:
<quoted text>I am considering trying archery, but as far as crossbows, I know that wold be impossible for me. I was skeet shooting and nearly dislocated my shoulder from te kick of the shotgun. I just don't have a strong upper body.
No worries about the crossbow, dear. There is no kick backwards as the limbs, string and arrow (bolt) all travel forward, away from your body.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#2653 Jul 12, 2012
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, try to pay attention, dear. For one thing, the pathetic no life TROLL from Midland TX REPEATEDLY alters people's posts and so do SEVERAL other people on topix....sometimes they need a taste of their own idiocy thrown back at them. You don't seem to have a problem with them but then like all trifling TROLLS you are obsessed with everything I do and say.

You have YET to post anything relevant to the topic. All you do is bitch and whine and obsess over what I do and say. Why are you even here? You clearly don't give a dam' about animal suffering.
I don't care what your cousin says (besides the FACT that idiotic phrase has been repeated by every idiot who can't refute and who know NOTHING about being vegan).

FYI--Knowledgeable VEGANS will thrive healthfully because we are educated on how to grow and seek (forage) edible vegetation. Meanwhile, the gun toting yahoos will be sitting their fat asses in trees waiting for animals to come by so they can maim, mutilate and murder them. I'll stick to plants, dear, and I realize this enrages you trolls to no end.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#2654 Jul 12, 2012
Enyo Barbi wrote:
<quoted text>Is that what she's doing? Changing posts?! Well, any credibility she MIGHT have had is gone, as far as I'm concerned. What childish behavior - changing posts.
Love the quote!
Funny, you're another one who conveniently ignores when the actual TROLLS alter everyone else's posts. Hilarious that you and the other trolls ignore trolls like yourselves and you obsess over the one person here who actually gives a dam' about animals. Get back to bitching and ranting, that's all you trolls ever do.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#2655 Jul 12, 2012
hiss of death wrote:
<quoted text>Just a FYI... Bowhunting is for COWARDS. It's one of the realities that drives social retards like me crazy. I am so impotent
Yep.

hiss of death

“Bowhunting Is Euphoric”

Double Lung em

#2656 Jul 12, 2012
<quoted text>Wow, try to pay attention, dear. For one thing, the pathetic no life TROLL from Midland TX REPEATEDLY alters people's posts and so do SEVERAL other people on topix....sometimes they need a taste of their own idiocy thrown back at them. You don't seem to have a problem with them but then like all trifling TROLLS you are obsessed with everything I do and say.
The only ones here who have altered your posts are those who's posts YOU have altered. Besides being a butt-ignorant moron you are the #1 liar and hypocrite on Topix.

hiss of death

“Bowhunting Is Euphoric”

Double Lung em

#2657 Jul 12, 2012
<quoted text>Funny, you're another one who conveniently ignores when the actual TROLLS alter everyone else's posts. Hilarious that you and the other trolls ignore trolls like yourselves and you obsess over the one person here who actually gives a dam' about animals. Get back to bitching and ranting, that's all you trolls ever do.
Yes, it's everyone's fault but yours, LUMPY. It's a conspiracy !

Well... it's your persecution complex anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Life Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
love canvas prints 2 hr Andymolly 1
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) 3 hr Patrick 4,657
News Lack of capital tough on young farmers 6 hr Beware place like... 1
News New SABIC Leaves 'Bittersweet' Parting Gift To ... 10 hr RITA Y CHATTE 8
News Buffalo Wild Wings founders inducted into ``Hal... (Sep '07) 10 hr Mikeb800 2
News Breaking Amish Return to Amish Mary's crochet a... (Jul '14) 10 hr TinaL 8
News Newly Launched Site DatingWebsites101.com Focus... 23 hr NancyJ 1
More from around the web