Livermore church presenting live nati...

Livermore church presenting live nativity production through Christmas

There are 2 comments on the Pleasanton Weekly story from Dec 13, 2012, titled Livermore church presenting live nativity production through Christmas. In it, Pleasanton Weekly reports that:

Trinity Church Livermore is presenting its 22nd annual Live Drive-Through Nativity production of the story of Jesus' birth "Through Mary's Eyes" from now until Christmas.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pleasanton Weekly.

Melanie B

Livermore, CA

#1 Dec 15, 2012
I have just driven by the Living Nativity site in Livermore. I am not impressed with the treatment of the livestock over there.Especially that there is no respite from the cold and wet weather. Please, to whom it may concern, improve the conditions for the animals at the exhibit.
Jim

San Ramon, CA

#2 Dec 16, 2012
Animals have lived outside since the start of time, I am sure they are just fine. What do you want to give them a umbrella and some floor heaters???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Life Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Burke Ramsey responds to conspiracy theories, a... (Sep '16) 1 hr Tex- 21
News GLT to begin work on fall show (Jul '10) 2 hr nuther kind doubl... 3
News Wetzelland returning last weekend of July 4 hr Harleybird 19
News Review of King Tut Drive in Located in Beckley,... (Dec '09) 11 hr Ted 56
News Man gets 65 years for fatally beating gay South... 14 hr Stu Pidaso 1
News On the Chocolate Trail With Rabbi Deborah Prinz 18 hr hymie 2
News Honey Boo Boo's diet now a serious study by uni... (Oct '12) 21 hr Tex- 13
More from around the web