Islamic Dog Hatred & Animal...

Islamic Dog Hatred & Animal Rights Activists’ Silence

There are 120 comments on the Free Republic story from Nov 8, 2013, titled Islamic Dog Hatred & Animal Rights Activists’ Silence. In it, Free Republic reports that:

In the UK a Muslim taxi driver recently refused to give a lift to a disabled woman's dog , alleging that it broke the rules of Ramadan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Republic.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#104 Feb 25, 2014
USA R0CKS wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you fear for them. Because I don't believe that harming animals should result in jail time? Because I correctly point out that there is not scientific research to show that animal abuse leads to human abuse? Looking at those 2 things and reaching the conclusions you reach demonstrate how far your "logic" is from reality. I also feel bad for you because you scoff at children with special needs. It really doesn't make you look good to anyone with a shred of decency.
30 seconds spent in Google would have prevented you from looking so ignorant.

The "Link" Between Animal Abuse, Domestic Violence, and Child Abuse
http://www.animaltherapy.net/animal%20abuse.h...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#105 Feb 25, 2014
From Animal Cruelty to Serial Murder:
Applying the Graduation Hypothesis

http://www.sagepub.com/lippmanstudy/articles/...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#106 Feb 25, 2014
Serial killers and Animal Abuse

http://thebosun.wordpress.com/2006/08/01/seri...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#107 Feb 25, 2014
Serial Killers & Animal Abuse

http://spcala.com/humane_education/tlc/serial...

Many studies in psychology, sociology, and criminology during the last 25 years demonstrate that violent offenders frequently have childhood and adolescent histories of serious and repeated animal cruelty. The FBI has recognized this connection since the 1970s, when its analysis of the lives of serial killers suggested that most had killed or tortured animals as children. Other research shows consistent patterns of animal cruelty among perpetrators of more common forms of violence, including child abuse, spouse abuse and elder abuse.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#108 Feb 25, 2014
Human Abuse Linked to Cruelty to Animals

http://www.peta.org/issues/companion-animal-i...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#109 Feb 25, 2014
I can't take it when those ASPCA commercials come on to the television. I change the channel immediately or I will have tears in my eyes.

“Use renewable resources”

Since: Apr 11

Wear fur and save the earth

#110 Feb 25, 2014
Those research articles show that those who abuse humans also abuse animals. Research strongly supports this contention and I do not disagree with it at all. Now the challenge is to find research that supports the contention that abusing animals leads to/predicts future human abuse.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

#111 Feb 25, 2014
Faith wrote:
I can't take it when those ASPCA commercials come on to the television. I change the channel immediately or I will have tears in my eyes.
If that brings tears to your eyes, don't spend a second in nature. Critters get eaten alive all the time. If you think ASPCA propaganda is bad, you absolutely would not be able to stand what mother nature dishes out on an on going basis.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Fly low, fly fast.”

Since: Apr 07

East Midlands, UK

#112 Feb 26, 2014
Faith wrote:
This'll cheer you up Faith, tongue in cheek, I laugh all the way through.

Beady bums dogs

Melbourne, Australia

#114 May 25, 2014
Beady loves rooting Islamic dogs
PUBH

Lowell, MA

#115 May 25, 2014
Egyptian_lad wrote:
I really like dogs and dont see them to be killed
Well Angels won't enter your house if a dog is in it.
DogsWorldCentre

Toronto, Canada

#116 Aug 7, 2014
Dogs World Centre’s latest release also includes training tools that will help you build a strong relationship with your canine companion. Whether you are dog trainer or a regular dog owner who wants to teach your dog some tricks, the new training tools from Dogs World Centre can help you train your dog. At Dogs World Centre’s website or online store, you will get to choose from a broad range of dog training books and classes. Furthermore, their online store offers professional dog training equipment, such as whistles, leashes, training clickers, dog collars, bark collars, and many more.
Welcome to www.SuperDogsWorld.com/dog_training.html the most complete website about and for Dogs.

#117 Aug 7, 2014
Bark collars are cruel. Those who use them/sell them will graduate to serial killers...or that his what people on this thread contend will happen. These same people do not understand logic, science or common sense.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#118 Aug 7, 2014
USA R0CKS wrote:
Bark collars are cruel. Those who use them/sell them will graduate to serial killers...or that his what people on this thread contend will happen. These same people do not understand logic, science or common sense.
Go fck yourself, you nutless little queer.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#119 Aug 7, 2014
Hunters are a bunch of impotent, toe dancing queers.
Arbaz

Owings Mills, MD

#121 Aug 15, 2014
Why cant you people just get along? I'm a Muslim that lives in NYC and yes Muslims dont like dogs because they are haram. Also, i have two DOGS.
A pitbull and a puppy shih tzu. My parents dont care if its haram or halal. They are animals that Allah(God) made for us to get a long with. The phrase "mans best friend" means that they never leave your side. And if i get hate comments for i reason, i ask you why? Why are you hating on me when i love all creatures. Why are you people not getting a long? This is when we get along because the shit thats going on in the world. The Hate of Muslims. The Hate of Christians. The Hate of any Religion. It isn't good, all of this that we humans are working on. The making of building, the plannings of war. That isn't going to help us in any way what so ever. If I can write all of this so that you people understand whats going on in the world. And if some of you atleast realize that you are being racist and are criticizing Muslims and Christians. Then I might be doing a good job. May all of you who read this have a blessed day.
USA R0CKS

Dover, PA

#122 Aug 15, 2014
Arbaz wrote:
Why cant you people just get along? I'm a Muslim that lives in NYC and yes Muslims dont like dogs because they are haram. Also, i have two DOGS.
A pitbull and a puppy shih tzu. My parents dont care if its haram or halal. They are animals that Allah(God) made for us to get a long with. The phrase "mans best friend" means that they never leave your side. And if i get hate comments for i reason, i ask you why? Why are you hating on me when i love all creatures. Why are you people not getting a long? This is when we get along because the shit thats going on in the world. The Hate of Muslims. The Hate of Christians. The Hate of any Religion. It isn't good, all of this that we humans are working on. The making of building, the plannings of war. That isn't going to help us in any way what so ever. If I can write all of this so that you people understand whats going on in the world. And if some of you atleast realize that you are being racist and are criticizing Muslims and Christians. Then I might be doing a good job. May all of you who read this have a blessed day.
what kind of dog would you get if you were to breed your 2 dogs. What do you get when you breed a pitbull with a shih tzu?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#123 Aug 15, 2014
Arbaz wrote:
Muslims don't like dogs?

You should hear what my dog has to say about filthy muslims. She thinks they are "haram". I guess she's a "racist".

Good dog.
Frank

Keswick, Canada

#124 Aug 15, 2014
Egyptian_lad wrote:
there are many hadiths regard the dogs, they are into contradictions
So is your Koran. Many verse of the Koran are in contradiction with each other.This is because Koran is man made.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#125 Aug 16, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>
So is your Koran. Many verse of the Koran are in contradiction with each other.This is because Koran is man made.
Monkey made.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Life Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White Cuckold Couples and black men (Aug '10) 7 min t- stud 187
News Jim Webb joins 2016 presidential race 53 min LeDuped 7
News JUMBO and the return of the elephants (Dec '08) 2 hr Roshini 13
News Will Church - Cave' on Marriage? Southern Bapti... 6 hr Redeemed 3
News Retired City of Chicago Employee Claims $1M Ill... 7 hr aimee knight 1
News Coat drive aims to spread warmth in the community (Sep '14) 7 hr Al Henry 15
News Candidates jockey for position in New Hampshire... 8 hr checkmateperiod 1
More from around the web