Faye and Destiny lead Kwanzaa celebra...

Faye and Destiny lead Kwanzaa celebration at Vallejo museum

There are 2 comments on the Vallejo Times-Herald story from Dec 28, 2012, titled Faye and Destiny lead Kwanzaa celebration at Vallejo museum. In it, Vallejo Times-Herald reports that:

What the annual national event celebrates -- including Saturday at the Vallejo Naval and Historical Museum -- "is a love of black people," Sowonde said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Vallejo Times-Herald.

obamas son

Oakland, CA

#1 Dec 28, 2012
attention: this is fake holiday created by a murderer from the community, this guy burned women with a soldering iron , poured lye in their mouths, and you stupid pantsdragging ebt welfare slacker drug dealing obama lovers consider this monster something to worship ? no wonder you are the way you are ! look it up before you start calling names, that is if your stolen i-phone still works

Vacaville, CA

#2 Dec 29, 2012
Great Holiday

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Life Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Does God have only one voice and one message? 5 min CrystalClear 69
News Peachtree Mall bucking the Thanksgiving Day tre... 32 min Dill Wockery 2
News Islam shares long tradition in Toledo area 1 hr naman 256
News Dining on Suffolk's North Shore (Mar '08) 2 hr Ruggero 149
News 13 Days of Halloween: Popular costumes in El Paso 3 hr Big Dan from Sant... 39
News Jesus Has Left the Building: Celebrating the Ne... 3 hr South Knox Hombre 1
News Charlie Graingers is a great place for quick meal 3 hr kavahome 1
More from around the web